剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
for a drug cartel.
你知道吗 单电♥信♥欺诈一项就能让你坐40年牢
You know, the wire fraud charges alone carry 40 years in prison.
不过还得看贩毒集团让不让你活那么长
That is, assuming the drug cartel lets you live that long.
你这是...
What's, um...
你想要什么
What do you want?
比起你之前的工作
I'm not so interested in your former jobs
我更关心你现在的
as I am in your current one
黑瀑公♥司♥的内部顾问
as in-house council for Blackfalls.
-这怎么了 -我需要知道
- What about it? - I need information
你的老板正在德国干什么
on what your boss is doing in Germany,
他在那里扣押了我的同事
and where he's holding an associate of mine.
-我不知道这件事 -你可以查明
- I have no idea. - You can find out.
你凭什么这么觉得
What makes you think so?
因为像你这样的人
Because guys like you
知道尸体会埋在哪里
know where all the bodies are buried,
律师和客户的保密特权之类的
attorney/client privilege and all,
如果我不能得偿所愿 你之前的各笔生意
and if I don't get what I need, I promise the full details
里头的全部细节
of your prior dealings will be
明早会出现在司法部长的办公桌上
on the Attorney General's desk by morning.
你在那做得很棒
You were good back there.
没了你 米尔斯和艾米都活不下来
Without you, Mills and Amy wouldn't have a chance.
-我不知道有这回事 -我知道
- I don't know about that. - I do.
我们在军队时有次陷入了困境
Back in the Army, we got into a scrape,
是米尔斯总是知道该做什么事情
it was Mills who always knew the right thing to do.
我就没那么厉害了
Me, not so much.
你为什么不继续留在军队
Why'd you leave the Army?
我当时在阿瓦利德的队伍里
I was on the team in Al-Waleed.
我们当时正联手伊♥拉♥克♥军队与ISIS作战
We were fighting alongside Iraqi forces against ISIS.
但有些伊♥拉♥克♥人不只是在消灭ISIS士兵
But some of the Iraqis weren't just taking out ISIS soldiers.
他们还在屠♥杀♥那些士兵的家人
They were massacring their families.
我的队长让我别管这件事
My captain told me to leave it alone.
别牵扯进去
Don't get involved.
但是我管了
But I did.
听起来你知道
Well, it sounds like you knew
在这种情况下什么是正确的
what the right thing was in that situation.
以我的职业来说不是的
Not for my career.
职业可能会高估
Careers can be overrated, man.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
在那之后 我度过一段很苦的日子
Well, after that, I went through a rough time.
是米尔斯一直督促我找其他事做
It was Mills who kept pushing me to find something else.
另一个目的
Another purpose.
-直到我找到了 -和艾米一家吗
- Until I did. - With Amy's family?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不应该把你们扯到这件事中来的
I should never have pulled you guys into this.
不用抱歉
Don't be.
这是我们加入这个团体的目的
This is what we signed up for.
我们都是这样
All of us.
所以维赫罗夫住在城外的一个旧精神病院里面
So Vikhrov is staying at an old asylum outside the city.
我们不知道他手下有多少人
We don't know how many men he has,
也不知道头儿和女孩在不在那
or if the big man and the girl are there.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
Only one way to find out.
好
我们走
未经许可禁止入内
她不吃东西
She won't eat.
我猜她不喜欢医院的食物
Guess she doesn't like hospital food.
我们该拿她怎么办
What should we do with her?
我们没法从她家拿到更多的钱了
Well, we won't get any more money from the family.
应该能从阿尔巴尼亚人手里拿到个好价格
Might get a decent price for her from the Albanians.
或者我们把她解决掉
Or we could just get rid of her.
结束这场交易
And be done with this.
-我们进去了 -收到
- We're in. - Roger that.
如果找到格斯 活捉他
If you find Gus, take him alive.
大厅安全 没人进出
Secure the lobby. No one gets in or out.
你们俩跟我来 我们往上走
You two are with me. We're going up.
她知道她想要什么 我喜欢这样的
She knows what she wants. I like it.
米尔斯和艾米呢
Mills and Amy?
那是艾米的围巾
That's Amy's.
还有别的路出去吗
Is there another way out of here?
货梯
Service elevator.
-我们去哪 -闭嘴 继续走
- Where are we going? - Shut up and keep moving.
-走的够远了 -布恩
- That's far enough. - Boone.
你还好吗 艾米
You all right, Amy?
你再靠近 她就该出事了
She won't be if you come any closer.
如果要我死 她也会死
If I die, she dies.
放下你的武器
Lower your weapon.
一 二
One, two--
好把 好把
Okay, okay.
没人要死在这
No one has to die here.
恐怕你猜错了
Afraid you're wrong about that.
蓝38
Blue 38!
米尔斯在哪
Where's Mills?
米尔斯在哪
Where is Mills?
他到底在哪
Where is he?
-走了 -去哪了
- Gone. - Gone where?
没事了
I got you, I got you.
桑塔纳
Santana.
我们找到艾米了 她没事
We found Amy. She's okay.
很好 米尔斯呢
Very good. And Mills?
他在我们到之前就跑了
He was gone by the time we got here.
也没看到扎马尼
No sign of Zamani, either.
不管拉塞姆要做什么 肯定还需要他们俩
Ramsey must still need them for whatever he's planning.
你知道他会做什么吗
Do you have any idea what that could be?
还不清楚 但我在查了
Not yet, but I'm working on it.
-我要挂电♥话♥了 -我也是
- I have to go. - Me, too.
泰丽莎 你做得很好
Theresa, you did well.
艾米是因为你才活下来的
Amy's alive because of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
等我们找到米尔斯后 我心情会更好
I'll feel better when we find Mills.
你还有什么要和我说的吗
What do you have to tell me?
我能告诉你这是个错误
I can tell you this is a mistake.
大卫·拉姆塞不是个可以被轻视的人
David Ramsey is not someone to be trifled with.
我也不是
Neither am I.
需要我提醒你 这不只是关乎你的事业吗
Need I remind you it's more than just your career at stake.
而是你的自♥由♥
It's your freedom.
拉姆塞要去国会作证
Ramsey is set to testify in Congress.
关于什么
About what?
私人军事承包商
The role of private military contractors
在美国战场上的作用
in U.S. Combat theaters.
他想涉足军事
He wants to step in for the military.
-怎么涉足 -完全接管
- Step in how? - Take over.
把他的人送到那些热点地方 比如中东
By putting his men in hotspots like the Middle East
替换掉美国士兵
in place of U.S. Soldiers.
他想把反恐私有化吗
He wants to privatize the war on terror?
没错
Exactly.
这会把他和他的公♥司♥带到更高的阶层上去
Which will take him and his company to a whole new level.
这和放掉扎马尼
What does this have to do with freeing Zamani
和绑♥架♥我的人有什么关系
and abducting my man?
拉姆塞说为了证明他的想法
Ramsey was saying that to sell his idea,
他需要场胜利 验证这个概念
he needs a win, a proof of concept.
一个证明恐♥怖♥分♥子♥能从美国♥军♥方拘留中
One example had been that if a terrorist were to escape
逃出来的例子 这将会表示出政♥府♥
from U.S. Custody, that would show that the government
不能像他的人那样处理安全引渡。
can't handle secure renditions like his men can.
所以如果他放走扎马尼
So if he broke out Zamani,
然后他再亲自把他抓回去吗
then he could also be the one to recapture him?
验证一个概念
Proof of concept.
然后在这个过程中 搞垮米尔斯和我的公♥司♥
And in the process, take down Mills and my company.
你刚提到这是一个例子 还有别的吗
You said that was one example. Is there another?
-我已经说得够多的了 -拉姆塞在哪
- I've said too much. - Where is Ramsey?
没有豁免权我不会说的 我要保护我的家人
Not without immunity, and I want protection for my family.
-告诉我 -你不明白吗
- Tell me! - You don't get it, do you?
你根本不知道你在做什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with here.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表