剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
我希望我们可以保持友好竞争关系
I'd really prefer if we could remain friendly competitors.
也许我有机会再见你 文森特
Maybe I'll see you around, Vincent.
她太是我的菜了
She's so my type.
每个人都有自己的极限 布莱恩
Everyone has their limits, Bryan.
即使是你
Even you.
扎马尼 他们在叙利亚抓到的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Zamani, the terrorist they captured in Syria.
就是他 他刚刚越狱了
That's him. And he was just broken out of custody.
-他们抓走了米尔斯 -谁干的
- They took Mills! - Who did?
我警告过你 克里斯蒂娜
I warned you, Christina.
你从不放弃
You never gave up.
我又怎么能放弃你呢
So how could I give up on you?
华盛顿 六小时前
找你可花了不少功夫
It took some leg work to find you.
我黑进了系统 更改了你的身份
I hacked into admissions, changed your identity.
病人详情
病人 伊夫林·克劳福德
我到这里来是因为我不知道能去哪里
I came here because I didn't know where else to go.
米尔斯被抓走了 桑塔纳
Mills has been abducted. Santana's--
有人想打倒我们
Someone's trying to get us.
他们试图杀死你
They already tried to kill you,
他们来抓剩下的我们
and it's only a matter of time
不过是早晚的事
before they come for the rest of us.
这可不是当初说好的
It's not exactly what I signed up for,
懂我的意思吗
know what I mean?
我知道 通常这时候
Yeah, I know. Now's the time
你该教育我关于忠诚
where you'd normally lecture me about loyalty,
或者威胁要把我关起来
or threaten to lock me up
如果我不配合的话
if I didn't cooperate.
桑塔纳来电
我很抱歉事情要这样结束 老板
I'm really sorry it had to end this way, boss.
等你醒来后请不要恨我
Please don't hate me when you wake up.
我带了...
I got--
再见 克里斯蒂娜
Good-bye, Christina.
好好休息
Rest easy, huh?
参议院军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥在此聚集为收集
The Senate Armed Services Committee meets today to receive testimony
反恐战争私有化的证词
on the privatization of the war on terror.
这次听证会的目的是
The purpose of this hearing
讨论存在的问题
is to discuss what's gone wrong,
以及寻找解决方案
and to seek solutions that will enable us
把我们的军队带回家
to bring our troops home.
-欧文斯局长 -谢谢 参议院布坎南
- Director Owens. - Thank you, Senator Buchanan.
我们请来私人军事公♥司♥
We've asked the head of private military firm
黑瀑的头儿来跟我谈谈
Blackfalls to speak with us today.
很荣幸邀请到大卫·拉姆塞
We're honored to hear from Mr. David Ramsey,
他曾光荣地在军队中效忠国家
who has served our country honorably in uniform.
-拉姆塞先生 -谢谢 欧文斯局长
- Mr. Ramsey? - Thank you, Director Owens.
我很感激今天有机会在这里作证 因为
I appreciate the opportunity to testify here today, because...
我们的国家太疲惫了
our nation is tired.
厌倦了无尽的战争 无休止的牺牲
Tired of endless war, of endless sacrifice.
这种疲惫感只使得国家更不安全
This fatigue has only made our nation less safe.
就在几天前 中情局让
Just a few days ago, the CIA allowed
全国头号♥危险分子逃脱了
one of the top threats to our security to escape.
-你说塔米尔·扎马尼吗 -是的
- You mean Tamir Zamani? - Correct.
我并不是责怪中情局
Now, I don't blame the CIA.
他们只是手中资源太少 要做的又太多
They are simply trying to do too much with too little.
无论从历史 时间或金钱的角度来看
By any metric of history, time, or money,
反恐战争都是一场灾难
the war on terror is a disaster.
阿富汗就像一个沼泽
Afghanistan is a quagmire,
白白浪费了我们十六年
16 years of futility.
所以先生们 我在此提出一个
So, gentlemen, I am here to propose
激进的 性价比更高的方案
a radical, more cost-effective solution...
私人军事公♥司♥
PMCs.
如果私人军事公♥司♥ 比如黑瀑
If a private military company, like Blackfalls,
负责国外的引渡逃犯和安全问题
were handling renditions and security abroad,
扎马尼的越狱事件就不会发生
the escape of Zamani never would have happened.
为什么
Why?
因为我们可以派出更训练有素的军人们
Because we can deploy better-trained soldiers,
帮助政♥府♥节省资金以及避免牺牲
saving the government both money and lives.
我们可以派人前往阿富汗
We can send operators into Afghanistan
并带我们的军队回家
and finally bring our troops home.
拉姆塞先生 我完全不同意
Mr. Ramsey, I completely disagree.
我不认为我们要使用雇佣军来打这个仗
I don't think we should be fighting our wars with mercenaries.
抱歉 参议员麦克德莫特
Excuse me, Senator McDermott?
我的人不是雇佣军
But my men are not mercenaries.
都是退役军人
They are former service members,
都是继续无私地服务于政♥府♥ 国家的人
who continue to serve this administration, this nation, honorably.
先生们 疯狂的定义正是
Gentlemen... the definition of insanity
一味地做某事
is doing the same thing over and over again
而期待不同的结果
and expecting a different result.
你会怎么做
What would you do differently?
是时候不再手下留情了
It's time to take the gloves off.
我们需要一个总督在阿富汗
I believe we need a viceroy in Afghanistan,
一个可以监管行动并保护美国人生命的人
someone who can oversee operations and protect American lives.
我认为自己非常适合这个职位
It's a position that I believe I am uniquely qualified to fill.
我只是请求允许我和我的人
All I'm asking is that you allow me and my men
能继续为这个伟大的国家和热爱它的人们效力
to continue to serve this great nation and the people who love her.
土耳其叙利亚边境
我们要去哪里
So where are we headed?
一会儿你就知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
已消灭目标人物
好消息
Good news.
看上去你以前的老板挂了
Looks like your old boss took a dirt nap.
但你马上就能见到她了
But you'll be seeing her soon enough.
再见
Good-bye.
祝你好运
And good luck!
飓风营救
第二季 第十六集[此剧终]
别动
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
不
我是美国人
我与你们的兄弟 库尔德部队一起对抗ISIS
把他扶到马上去吧
整个扎马尼事件就是个奇耻大辱
This whole Zamani debacle's a major embarrassment.
我们需要加强国外的安全防守
We need to beef up security abroad.
但是总统已经发表公开声明
But the President has gone on record
说不会再派更多的军队前往中东了
saying he won't commit more troops to the Middle East.
你与私人军事公♥司♥打过的交道最多 吉姆
You've had the most experience with PMCs, Jim.
你怎么看
What's your take on this?
过去的确有些人为我们做过不少事情
Well, some of them have done some good work for us in the past.
听着 我并不反对使用私人军事公♥司♥
Look, I'm not opposed to using PMCs for--
负责国外的引渡逃犯和安全问题
renditions and private security abroad.
但我不太希望
But I'm just not comfortable with the idea
用雇佣军代替我们的军人
of replacing our soldiers with mercenaries.
我也是 让我说明白先生们
Neither am I. Let me be clear, gentlemen.
只要我还在这个委员会中
As long as I am on this committee,
这件事就不可能发生
it's simply not going to happen.
这又回到了最开始的问题
Which brings me back to my earlier question.
我们该如何告诉总统
What do we tell the President?
提高扎马尼的赏金
Up the reward on Zamani.
如果拉姆塞的雇佣军能搞定这桩差事
If Ramsey's mercs can clean this mess up,
也许还有商量的余地
then maybe we can discuss a larger role later.
这就是自寻烦恼
Which will be asking for trouble.
私人军事公♥司♥是不受管理的
PMCs are unregulated.
他们不遵循我们遵循的规则
They don't follow the same rules of engagement.
我们真的准备好迎接另一场血战了吗
Are we prepared for another bloodbath
像之前伊♥拉♥克♥那样
like the one we had in Iraq?
这的确值得思考
It's a valid concern.
我与大卫·拉姆塞打过交道
I've dealt with David Ramsey.
他是一个无情 没有道德的混账
He's a ruthless, amoral SOB
只想从战争中捞好处
looking to profit from our wars.
老实说 我并不意外他只是在利用
Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using
扎马尼这个事情来推进自己的计划
this Zamani catastrophe simply to further his own agenda.
这可是个不小的指控啊 参议院
That's quite an accusation, Senator.
我要去赶飞机了
I have a plane to catch.
我要飞去土耳其消除北约盟友对我们的顾虑
I'm off to Turkey, to reassure our NATO friends
美国不会变成你们口中说的那样
that we're not the kind of country that does
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表