剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
我十分在意你
I care about you.
明天
Tomorrow.
下午两点在圣彼得堡市郊的公园里
1400 at a park on the outskirts of St. Petersburg.
在公园里 太宽阔了
A park? It's too open.
你无法控制出入口
You don't have control of the exits or the entrances.
你和他在路加与马来亚之间的
You meet him on the St. Petersburg line,
圣彼得堡火车线见面
between Luka and Malaya,
选在午餐时期和尖峰时段之间
between the lunch crowd and rush hour.
- 那时候车上基本没人 -好的
- It'll be a ghost train. - Okay.
那就选在圣彼得堡火车线见面吧
St. Petersburg line it is.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得去拯救世界了
I gotta go save the world.
维克多
Viktor.
- 谁干的 - 告别
- Who did this? - Farewell.
告别
Farewell.
不要死
Stay with me.
你能告诉我卧铺车厢二号♥在哪里吗
Can you direct me to sleeping berth number two?
- 往前走三节车厢 - 谢谢你
- You want to be three cars up. - Thank you.
我很感激你这么早来帮助我 网络大侠
I appreciate you coming in early to help out, cyber soldier.
我也实在找不到别的地方休息了
No place I'd rather be on my day off.
桑塔纳 你身上不会有
Santana, do you happen to have
狗毛吧
any hair of the dog in there?
我有一瓶泰国威士忌
I got a bottle of Thai whiskey that will
可以烧掉你舌头上的皮肤
burn the skin off your tongue.
太好了
That's fine.
我完全不需要我的舌头
I don't need my tongue.
好好喝吧
Knock yourself out.
你悠着点 老板出去了
Might wanna pace yourself. The boss is out of town.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
既然龙母已经出去
Now that that mother of dragon is out
给军工奶牛挤奶了
milking the military-industrial cow,
我终于找到一些
I can finally have an opportunity to
虐待一些端粒了
abuse some telomeres.
- 端粒吗 - 端粒啊 兄弟
- Telomeres? - Telomeres, man.
他们是你染色体的尖端
They're the tips of your chromosomes.
端粒的长度是对生命长度的最好预测
Their length is the best predictor of lifespan.
有调查研究说 如果你在虐待你的染色体之后
Research shows that you live longer
又训练他们
if you train your chromosomes
重塑端粒
to rebuild your telomeres
你可以活得更久一些
after doing a little damage.
天哪 我要永生了
Wow, I'm gonna live forever.
别忘了要重塑端粒
Just don't forget the rebuilding part.
天哪
Oh, God.
米尔斯 你一直在研究这个带锁的箱子吗
Mills, you've been in this lockbox?
- 没 里面有什么 - 备用的护照
- No, what's in it? - Backlog passports.
肯定有人动过了
And somebody has definitely been in here.
肯定有人吃了我的粥
And someone has been eating my porridge.
有人黑进了你的系统
Someone hacked into your system?
有人登录了 还想要掩盖踪迹
Somebody logged in and tried to cover their tracks.
这人好像是在找 哇
Looks like they were searching for... oh, wow.
这是谁
Who's that?
看起来像是哈特把一张照片上的人变老了
That looks like a picture that Hart aged,
用的我给她的那个算法
using this algorithm I gave her,
然后她用面部识别系统把照片
and then she used facial recognition to match the photo
匹配到了一个俄♥国♥护照上 护照属于一个叫
to a Russian passport, belonging to some guy
- 卡斯帕罗夫的人 - 没听说过
- named Kasparov. - Never heard of him.
然后她沿着这个护照
And then she tracked that passport
追到了一个火车座位 猜吧 又是俄♥国♥
to a train reservation and... Go figure, Russia.
她以前不是在那里工作过吗
Didn't she used to work there?
嗯 但那时二十年前了
Yeah, but that was almost 20 years ago.
你觉得哈特不会去了俄♥国♥吧
You don't think Hart went to Russia.
不会 我昨晚才和她通过电♥话♥
No, I just spoke to her last night.
她说她在迪拜参加会议
She said she was at DefCon in Dubai.
她干什么要撒谎
W-why would she lie?
火车
A train.
他要出行
He's gone mobile.
但她需要一个假护照才能进入俄♥国♥
But she'd need a fake passport to get into Russia.
嗯 她有假护照
Yeah, well, she's got one.
我们捷克护照不见了
Our Czech passport is missing.
赶紧查一下这个护照号♥
Run that passport number now.
嗯 这个护照名下有一张火车票
Yeah, there's a ticket under this passport
西伯利亚铁路 从赤塔到海参崴
from Chita to Vladivostok on the Trans-Siberian Railway,
和卡斯帕罗夫一趟车
the same train as Kasparov.
哈特为什么要冒险非法潜入俄♥国♥
Why would Hart risk infiltrating Russia illegally?
就要追踪照片上的这个卡斯帕罗夫吗
To track this guy Kasparov down from the photo?
对了 一段时间前 她提到过
You know, a while ago, she mentioned a man
她在莫斯科的一个同事背叛了她
she worked with in Moscow that betrayed her.
这件坎她一直没真的过去
Something she never really got over.
哦 这可太不好了
Oh, that is not good.
哈特去俄♥国♥追捕他了
Hart's gone to Russia to hunt him down.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你有火车要赶
You have a train to catch.
我没指望你这么快回来
I didn't expect you back so soon.
- 你操纵了我 - 我怎么说呢
- You manipulated me. - What can I say?
有人给了我更好的提议
There was already a better offer on the table.
一切对你来说都只是谈判吗
Is everything just a negotiation to you?
那么多信件
You know, all those letters,
那都只是你谈判的筹码吗
were those just bargaining chips?
你让感情挡了逻辑的路
You're letting emotion get in the way of logic.
等等 什么逻辑 我是在说我们
Wait, what... what logic? I am talking about us.
逻辑是我把一生奉献给为国家服务
The logic of me dedicating my life to serving my country,
最后有新人来了
just to be passed over, tossed aside,
旧人就被扔到一边去了
when a new wind blew in.
你杀了我的线人 就为了一个狗屁的晋升吗
You killed my asset over a damn promotion?
所有人里你最应该清楚
You of all people should know
我为了这个任务牺牲了多少
how much I sacrificed for this mission.
不只是晋升
It's not just about the promotion.
我努力工作了20年 为了什么
20 years I busted my ass, and for what?
我能找个私人安保的工作都算走运了
I'll be lucky to get a private security job,
盯着沃尔玛的停车场
staring at Walmart parking lots
- 年薪五万 - 所以只是因为你的贪婪
- for 50k a year. - So it was just about greed?
你选择了几块美元 放弃了我们的感情
You chose a couple of dollars over what we shared?
应该说是几百万卢布
More like a couple of million rubles.
我对你敞开心扉
I let you in.
你却骗了我
And you lied to me.
我都不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are.
我都不知道我是更对你失望
And I don't know if I'm more disappointed in you
还是 你猜怎么
or... you know what?
别管了 当我没说
Forget about it, forget I said it.
你这个最终陈述真不赖
You got a great closing argument.
咱们看看回国在陪审团那里 这番话会有怎么结果吧
Let's see how it goes over with a jury back home.
如果有任何帮助的话
If it helps any,
背叛一个前门徒我也很难过
I feel awful about betraying a former protégé.
门徒
Protégé?
以及把你的线人卖♥♥给了告别
And selling out one of your assets to Farewell.
告别 你和告别合作
Farewell? You're working with Farewell?
我知道这会让你很难过
I knew that would hurt.
你已经正式成为了不受欢迎人物
You're officially persona non grata.
你的外交签证已经被吊销
Your diplomatic visa has been revoked
因为你已经不是一个
because you're not actually a secretary
在国♥务♥院♥工作的秘书了
working for the State Department.
如果我知道你不能安全脱身的话 我会更难过的
I'd feel worse if I didn't know you'd land on your feet.
最后一个问题
Just one more question.
那些有一点是真实的吗
Was any of it real?
波斯尼亚 托斯卡纳 那些信
Bosnia, Tuscany, the letters.
有一点真实的吗
Was any of it real?
之前
Back then.
我真的
I really...
抱歉 该走了
Sorry, gotta run.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表