剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
飓风营救 第一季第一集
没有纯薄荷味的 我给你买♥♥了覆盆子薄荷的
They didn't have plain mint, so I got you raspberry mint.
亲爱的妈妈 爸爸
-外加不知道什么肉的三明治 -真好吃
- And a mystery meat sandwich. - Yum.
你给爸爸妈妈写卡片了吗
So, did you get Mom and Dad a card yet?
还是准备直接在这张上签个名字
Or do you wanna just sign this one?
我本来想给他们写的
I was gonna get them a card.
-是啊 -给我
- Right. - Gimme that.
很美吧
Beautiful, huh?
-什么 -景色啊
- Huh? - The countryside.
签名吧
Just sign the card.
得时刻保护好我的妹妹
Excuse me for looking out for my little sister.
-我已经长大了 谢谢 -谁知道呢
- All grown up now, thanks. - You never know,
可能会是连环杀手之类的
it could be a serial killer or something.
嘘 小声点
Shh. Keep your voice down.
知道吗 把声音压到这么低
You know, if you talk low like this,
很难听清楚的
it's actually harder to hear than a whisper.
你在胡扯
You're making that up.
跟塔♥利♥班♥说去
Tell that to the Taliban.
天哪 卡莉 你给他们写了部小说吧
Jeez, Cali, you wrote them a novel here.
大约还有一个小时才到
About another hour until we get there.
你可以好好想想
You'll think of something.
所有要在哈特福德站换乘公交的乘客
All passengers connecting to bus lines
请使用二号♥站台
at Hartford station, please use Platform Two.
-你干什么 -我要你
- What are you doing? - I need you to do
按我说的做
exactly as I say.
不要问 听着
No time for questions. Just listen.
当我开始往前走时
When I start walking down this car,
我要你去拿那个包
I want you to grab that backpack, there.
看到了吗
See it?
布莱恩 到底怎么了
Bryan, what's going on?
-你看到包了吗 -看到了
- Do you see it? - Yeah.
如果穿运动外套的家伙说那包是他的
If the guy in the sport coat tells you it's his,
你就一直跟他吵
you argue with him and you keep it going
直到我回来 或者我大叫你的名字
until I either come back or I shout out your name.
但只要我一叫你的名字 你就最快速度趴下
But if I shout your name, you get down as fast as you can
爬到座位之间的空位去
and you crawl into a space between those seats.
-你吓到我了 -照我说得做
- You're really scaring me. - Just do as I say.
一切就会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
-你干什么 -怎么了
- Hey, excuse me? - Yeah?
-那是我的包 -什么 不是你的包
- That belongs to me. - What? No, I-I don't think so.
就是我的包 还给我
Yeah, it does. Please, just give it back.
你不用像这样跟我说话吧
No need to talk to me like that.
你检查一下名字 这是我的包
Check the name. This is my bag.
小姐 你有什么问题
What the hell is your problem, miss?
我才不在乎你说什么呢 这是我的包
I don't care what you're saying, this is my bag.
-这是我的 好吗 -放手
- No, this is mine, all right? - Just let go of the bag.
不 我才不放手
No, I'm not gonna let go!
-把包还我 -卡莉
- Give me my bag back. - Cali!
-他们在干什么 -趴下
- What are they doing? - Get down!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
好了 听着 我是警♥察♥
Okay, listen up, I'm a cop.
大家都不准动 待在原地
No one move, all right? Everyone stay where you are.
你有手铐吗
You got cuffs?
卡莉
Cali.
喂
Yep.
没有 我没在电视边上 告诉我标题就行
No, I'm not near a TV. Just gimme the headlines.
布莱恩 布莱恩
Bryan! Bryan!
布莱恩 你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Bryan, Bryan, can you tell us what happened?
我是七频道的记者 能问你些问题吗
Channel 7, may I ask you a question?
如你们所见 现在是我家的非常时期
This is a very difficult time for my family, as you can see.
希望你们能尊重这一点
A little respect for that right now would be much appreciated.
布莱恩 你是怎么发现的
Bryan, what tipped you off?
你吃了吗 布莱恩
Have you eaten anything, Bry?
我给你做了点吃的
I fixed you something.
当地执法部门怎么说
What's local law enforcement saying?
还在等声明
Still waiting for a statement.
活着的那个枪手呢
And the surviving gunman?
没有律师在场拒绝谈话
Refusing to talk without a lawyer.
没有情绪爆发 也没有咆哮嘶吼
What, no outbursts? No delusional rants?
完全保持沉默
Total silence is what we're hearing.
好 现在我感兴趣了
Okay, now I'm interested.
还有 布莱恩·米尔斯
Then there's this. Bryan Mills.
退役军人 绿色贝雷帽突击队
Ex-military, Green Beret,
去过阿富汗三次
three tours in Afghanistan
我大胆的猜一下
Mm, I'm gonna go out on a limb
这事跟中东没有关系
and say this isn't Middle East-related.
贝里奥港 哥伦比亚 2015年1月
Puerto Berrio, Colombia, January 2015.
那是米尔斯服役期间最后一次任务所在地
Mills's last active service posting,
他作为哥伦比亚特种部队的联络员
as liaison to Colombian Special Forces
参加了抓捕卡洛斯·梅西亚 外号♥
for operation "Snow Joe," to capture Carlos Mejia,
"埃尔·卡尼塞罗"即屠夫的"斯♥诺♥·乔"行动
AKA, "El Carnicero." The Butcher. Whatever.
上一次出现是七年前
Last seen seven years ago.
中情局根据情报和特工报告认为
CIA, based on source and asset reports
他的贩毒集团不仅在美国贩毒
believes his cartel is now running terrorists and weapons
还经营着恐怖组织和武器交易
as well as drugs into the U.S.
-哪个港 -贝里奥
- Puerto where? - Berrio.
事实是梅西亚根本不在那
Thing is, Mejia wasn't even there.
但他的儿子米格尔在
But his son, Miguel, was.
这是火车上那位朋友干的
Our friend on the train do this?
对 为了救一个卧底的缉毒局特工
Yep, while saving the life of an undercover DEA agent.
麦克·霍尔
Mike Hall.
如果这是梅西亚在为儿子复仇
If this is Mejia avenging the death of his son,
恐怕他不达目的誓不罢休
he's probably not gonna stop until it's done.
很好
Good.
很好 从现在开始
Good. So, starting right now,
报告内容由我们决定
we control the story.
告诉州和当地的执法部门
Write state and local law enforcement,
联调局和中情局
FBI, CIA.
我要所有人都统一口径
I want everyone on the same sheet of music.
这是两个疯子 调查进行中
This was two delusional maniacs, investigation ongoing.
懂了吗 剩下的你们都知道了
Okay? You guys know the rest.
打给国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问 告诉他我这就过去
You call the National Security Advisor, tell him I'm on my way.
你是谁
Who are you?
约翰·戴维斯
好的
Okay. Good.
请解开他
Unlock him, please.
我的同事 贝卡
My associate, Becca.
你跟警♥察♥说什么了
What did you tell the police?
什么也没说
Nothing.
-例行公事 -现在你们知道了
- We have to ask. - And now you know.
-明天呢 -干什么
- And tomorrow? - What about it?
后天呢 大后天呢 还有
And the next day? And the next day? And...
我不信
I don't buy it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她是说她不相信
What she's saying is, she doesn't believe
你能一直保持沉默
it's possible for you to say nothing forever.
州警♥察♥是一回事
State police are one thing.
而我们认为会来审问你的那些人
But the type of people we believe are gonna be
则是另一回事
coming at you next?
我不得不赞同
I have to agree.
我也不相信你
Not sure I buy it either.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你说呢
What were you expecting?
你真以为他们会派人来把你弄出去
They'd send someone to spring you?
这么天真
Really?
我们的客户让我们告诉你
Our client has instructed us to tell you that your family
你的牺牲会带给你家人一笔不菲的报酬
will be generously compensated for your sacrifice.
不
No! It's--
这不是谈好的条件
This wasn't the deal!
-那次袭击... -怎么了
- The hit was-- - Was what?
-成功了 -为什么这么说
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表