剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go!
别动
Freeze.
你不会想这么做的
You don't wanna be doing this.
我以协助并煽动恐怖行动起诉你
I'm charging you with aiding and abetting terrorism.
你是恐怖行动的帮凶
Accessory to terrorist acts.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
面临25年至终生监禁的人
A man facing 25 to life.
铐上他们
Cuff 'em.
凯西局长 我知道这要求不同寻常
Director Casey, I--I know this is an unusual request,
但敏感信息隔离处一停 我就束手无策了
but with my SCIF down, my hands are tied.
当然了 克里斯蒂娜
Of course, Christina.
我马上就帮你处理这事
I'll take care of this for you right away.
特别探员约翰森
Special Agent Johnson.
特别探员约翰森 我是凯西局长
Special Agent Johnson, this is Director Casey.
我是国家情报局的头儿
I'm head of the DNI.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
米尔斯先生和他的队伍是中情局的官员
Mr. Mills and his team are CIA case officers
任职于联合反恐任务小组
working with the Joint Terrorism Task Force,
所以官面上说 他们不在那里
so officially, they are not there.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他要求你做的任何事
Anything he asks you to do,
都请相信 那是为了国家的利益最大化
rest assured, is in our country's best interest.
所以听从他的领导
So follow his lead.
这件事上我的话说清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear in this matter?
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
至于伊莎贝尔·厄都
As far as Isabel Edu is concerned,
她不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 她是赤道几内亚的
she's not a terrorist, she's the acting president
代理总统
of Equatorial Guinea.
所以好好待她
So treat her well.
是 凯西局长
Yes, Directory Casey.
你在高层有朋友啊 米尔斯先生
You've got friends in high places, Mr. Mills.
联调局该怎么帮助您
How can the FBI assist you?
我们隔离了所有系统
We've isolated all the systems.
好的
Right.
检查了处里所有的防护设施
We've checked all the shielding in the SCIF,
还是没找到漏洞在哪里
and we're no closer to finding the hole.
好吧
Okay.
什么能穿透法拉第笼
What could penetrate a Faraday cage?
好 好吧 基洛尔 冷静
Okay, all right, Kilroy. Calm down.
-我很冷静 -不
- I'm calm. - No.
我冷静就这样
This is me calm.
不 你没有 你不冷静好吗
No, you're not. You're not calm, all right?
你正面临一个超出你控制范围之外的情况
You're facing a situation that has officially gone
你很慌乱恼火
beyond your control, and--and you're rattled.
我需要控制
I need control
才能让我保持理智
to make me feel sane.
是 我
Yeah, I--
我明白
I get that.
我看到你 就能看得出
Right, I--I look at you and I see that you--
你会控制你的外表
you, like--you control your image,
你会控制你的环境
and you control your environment.
你甚至想控制
You even wanna control your selection
你对进口咖啡豆的选择 是吧
of imported coffee beans, right?
我很理解 我比所有人都理解
I understand. Me above all people.
我懂 我一开始雇用你
I get it. It's one of the reasons
原因之一就是这个
that I hired you in the first place.
好了 现在隔离处就是你的疯狂世界
All right, so now the SCIF is your insane world.
你可以再次让它变理性
And you can make it sane again.
想想
Think.
什么能穿透法拉第笼
What could penetrate a Faraday cage.
是什么
What?
无线电波
Radio waves.
无线电波
Radio waves
无法穿透运转正常的法拉第笼
can't penetrate a functioning Faraday cage.
你听到什么
What do you hear?
静电干扰
Static.
是的
Yeah.
没有信♥号♥♥ 所以法拉第电笼运作正常
No signal. So the Faraday cage is functioning properly.
唯一能够穿透正常运作的法拉第笼的
The only thing that can pierce a functioning Faraday cage
是一个输出超低频的发射器
is a transmitter outputting an ultra-low frequency.
所以 这东西现在在敏感信息隔离处吗
So--so that means that it's here in the SCIF?
不然它怎么能把数据传送出去
Or else how could it transmit data out?
这辆车应该可以让我们平静地到达港口
This carriage should get us to port unmolested.
我们可以运送我们的货物
We can transport our cargo
并离开这个受诅咒的国家
and leave this cursed country.
如果有人阻止我们怎么办
And what should we do if we're stopped?
我建议
I suggest
大家都做好充分的防御措施
we all take proper precautions.
不是吗
No?
我测不到任何数据
I'm not getting a reading.
你确定这个应用能用吗
Are you certain this app is working?
是的 这是我设计的
Yes. I designed it.
只要在范围内
To detect any low pitch frequency
就可以检测到任何理论上可能
that could theoretically penetrate
穿透法拉第电笼的低音音频
a Faraday cage so long as it's in range.
-范围是多少 -大约三十厘米
- What's the range? - 30 centimeters.Give or take.
你真正该问的问题是
The real question you should be asking is
桑塔纳是在哪里拿到她的玩具的
where does Santana get her toys?
看我会对你做什么吧
Oh, do I have plans for you.
尼科是如何拿到美国武器的
How did Niko acquire American weapons?
从一批经加拿大运往以色列的货物中偷的
It was stolen from a shipment destined for Israel via Canada.
这个人非常的聪明
This man is highly intelligent.
每次有人以为瓮中捉鳖了
Every time someone thinks they have him boxed in,
他都设法逃跑了
he manages to get away.
尼科似乎对所有可能的后果都有对策
Niko seems to plan for all foreseeable outcomes.
而且即使在他输的时候也能获利
And benefits even when he loses.
他掌控着自己生命的每个方面
He controls every aspect of his life.
所以他才能这么长时间都步步领先你们
That how he's managed to stay one step ahead of you for so long.
我们可以用这个反过来对付他
We can use that against him.
只有一个办法能让他带着武器离开这里
There's only one way he can leave this city with those weapons.
货船
Cargo ship.
但哪个港口 这里有上百个
But which port? Must be hundreds.
尼科几乎只使用希腊运输
Niko uses Greek transport almost exclusively.
这缩小了可能的港口数目到
That cuts down the number of ports in question to...
那个
That one.
那是我们之前讨论过的港口
That is the port we discussed.
你怎么知道他没有藏匿武器
How do you know he didn't stash the weapons
以便他仓促撤退
he stole in order to make a hasty retreat?
这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥善于重组人马
I mean, the slippery bastard's got a knack for regrouping.
他冒着风险来美国卖♥♥掉这些武器
He risked coming to America to sell them.
他不会留下这些离开的
He's not gonna leave without 'em.
并且他知道如何销声匿迹
And he knows how to stay off the grid.
检查所有通往港口的路线
Check all the routes to the port.
越不常规的路线越好
The more out of the way, the better.
这条后面的路
This back road here.
他一定会走这条路
That's the one he's gonna take.
它直通往港口
It leads straight to the port.
绝不做任何假设 米尔斯先生
Never make any assumptions, Mr. Mills.
这是最可控的一条路线
It's the most controllable route.
交通少 地方警♥察♥少
Minimal traffic, less local police.
没有交通摄像头
Zero traffic cameras.
这是我们阻止他的最好机会
It's the best chance we have at stopping him.
联调局从不冒险
The FBI doesn't take chances.
在所有通往纽约六十英里半径范围的路上
Set up road blocks at all the routes to New York City
设置路障
within a 60-mile radius.
并在所有的飞机场设置检查站
Set up checkpoints at all the airports too.
我要活捉尼科
I want Niko alive.
约翰森是错的
Johnson is wrong.
你俩要赶在他们的前面
The two of you need to get ahead of this
否则尼科就要逃走了
or Niko will escape.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表