剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
求求你
Please.
放我走吧
Let me go.
我什么都不会说的 我发誓
I won't say anything. I-I swear.
人们说龙虾
People say a lobster
被放进滚水的时候会尖叫
screams when it's dropped in boiling water.
不可能
Impossible.
龙虾没有声带
Lobsters don't have vocal cords.
那个声音
That sound?
是空气泡泡在壳里膨胀的声音
Air bubbles expanding within the shell.
叫吧
Scream away.
克里斯蒂娜·哈特
Christina Hart.
副局长戴维斯
Deputy Director Davis.
我何德何能让你给我打电♥话♥
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我很抱歉周末打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you on a weekend,
但是这个不能等
but this couldn't wait.
靠谱的线人说黑帽子
Reliable intel says the Blackhats
在试图非法侵入加密货币
are attempting to hack a cryptocurrency.
你的人在哪
Where is your man?
米尔斯吗
Mills?
不不不不 基尔洛
No, no, no, no. Kilroy.
你需要他的协助
You need his assistance?
不
No.
我们需要知道是不是他干的
We need to know if he is involved.
-当然不是 -很好
- Of course not. - Good.
因为我的部门让我
Because my department has the green light
尽快逮到这个混♥蛋♥
to drop the hammer when we catch this bastard.
一刻都不休息啊
No rest for the wicked?
邻居又在吵架
Neighbors are fighting again.
我得在他们和好做♥爱♥之前
I had to get the hell out of there
离开这里
before the makeup sex started.
副局长戴维斯打电♥话♥问
Deputy Director Davis called
一场有关加密货币的攻击
about a potential attack on a cryptocurrency.
他想知道你有没有听说什么
He wanted to know if you had heard any chatter.
戴维斯听说了什么 而你没有吗
Davis heard something but you didn't?
有个移♥动♥加密货币蠕虫病毒
There's mobile cryptocurrency mining malware attacks
每天都在攻击
every single day.
但这是从戴维斯的雷达上发现的
But this one got on Davis' radar.
你不感兴趣吗
You're not interested?
你这是在让我深挖一下吗 老大
Is this your way of asking me to do some digging, boss?
不 不
No. No.
正如你所说 这种事每天都会发生
Like you said, this type of thing happens every day.
你能修好它吗
Were you able to recover it?
我的事业将会毁掉
My career would have been over.
看好你的枪 警官
Be more mindful of your piece, rook.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我不是来这里让你谢我的
I didn't come here for your appreciation.
准备交换 三
We make the swap on three,
二
two...
-看起来是真的 -因为就是真的
- Looks authentic. - 'Cause they are.
你要用这些跟我换肮脏的池水吗
You're gonna trade me those for some dirty pond water?
你知道护照在公开市场上
Hell, have you got any idea what passports
售价多少吗
go for on the open market?
你支付的是钱
Price is what you pay.
得到的是价值
Value is what you get.
在源头装的货
Bottled at the source.
这个证据将揭露被告的案子
This evidence is gonna blow the defense's case wide open.
所以我们到底换不换
So we doin' this or what?
你要用这个跟我换
You'll trade me this for some pictures
一些人吃晚饭的照片吗
of people eating dinner?
你知道这管子里的东西
Do you have any idea what the value
有多大价值吗
of the contents in this tube are?
你告诉我
You tell me.
我才用一支手♥枪♥换了这圣杯
I just traded a handgun for the Holy Grail.
请出示文件
Credentials, please.
贝斯会很失望的
Beth will be so disappointed.
话说 不是非常上镜
Not very photogenic, by the way.
基尔洛
Kilroy.
看看这个
Check this out.
谁...是你最好的朋友
Who...is your best friend?
我想做笔交易
I want to make a deal.
没有牌可赢不了比赛 文森特
Can't win the game without any cards to play, Vincent.
我给你想要的东西
Look, I give you what you ask,
你只会渴望更多
you're just gonna want more.
对吗 这样如何
Right? So how about this?
把你要的东西翻倍
Double what you asked for.
我会给你钱 但有两个条件
I'll get you the money on two conditions.
你别碰莱克西
You leave Lexi alone.
还有呢
And?
再也别联♥系♥我
Don't ever contact me again.
拜托
Please.
你变了很多 文森特
There is something different about you, Vincent.
使命感确实能产生奇妙作用
A sense of purpose can really do wonders.
我们完事了吗
So we done here?
你就不想知道我们拿这些钱干什么吗
Don't you want to know what we're gonna do with the money?
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
这是你做正确的事的机会
This is your chance to do the right thing.
在你发现这笔钱时就该把它上交
Should have turned that money in the second you came across it.
是我发现的钱
I found it.
-这是我的 -不 表弟
- That's mine. - No, cousin.
这是罪犯的钱
It belongs to a criminal.
所以我们要把它交给警♥察♥
So we're gonna hand it in to the police
让他们曝光这件事
and let them blow this thing wide open.
我了解这个镇上的警♥察♥
I know the cops in this town.
他们贪污 会把钱私吞了
They're corrupt. They'll keep it.
不是所有人都会
Not all of them.
克洛克警官 他是一个好警♥察♥
Officer Cloak, he's one of the good ones.
但我就得承认洗劫了捕虾笼
But then I have to admit to looting traps.
我犯过事
I got a record.
那我们就用钱做一笔交易
Then we'll use the money to make a deal.
他们又为什么会同意呢
Why would they agree to that?
因为能揽下全部功劳
They take all the credit.
能在新闻里显得像英雄一样
Get to look like heroes on the news.
而你
And you,
你能回到原来的状态
you get to go back to the way things were before.
你确定吗 布莱恩
You sure about this, Bryan?
我不会让你发生任何事
I won't let anything happen to you.
别拖延了
Now, quit stalling.
你为什么要回家 布莱恩
Why did you come home, Bryan?
我本能当一个百万富翁
I could have been a millionaire.
你一直是个该死的童子军
You always were a damn Boy Scout.
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开
Let go!
放开我
Let go of me!
自从你入伍后 我再也没见过你
I haven't seen you since before you enlisted.
你了解我们 了解我们的家庭
You know us. You know our family.
过去 没人愿意帮我们时 你帮了我们
In the past, you've helped us out when no one else would.
这也是为什么我们来找你
That's why we came to you.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
怎么 这次你又干了什么好事
Why, what'd you do this time?
睡了某个卡车司机的老婆
Sleep with some trucker's wife?
我捡到一些钱
I found some money.
很多很多那种
Like, a lot of money.
我应该打电♥话♥报♥警♥的 但我没有
I should have reported it, but I didn't.
所以你想把钱上交
So you want to turn in lost cash.
你最近是又开始喝酒了吗
You been drinking again?
有人想杀了我们
Someone tried to kill us.
他说的是真的
He's telling the truth.
有东西撞上我们的车
Some thing slammed into our car.
职业杀手
A professional.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表