剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
这是动机
There's our motive.
哈特
Hey, Hart.
本尼迪克特环球公♥司♥决定内部解决问题
Benedict Global has decided to handle the case in-house.
我们正式撤出帕特尔案
We are officially off the Patel case.
现在已经有点晚了
It is a little late for that.
我们现在就在绑匪家里
We're in the kidnapper's place right now.
致诺曼·威尔克森
二十年勤勤恳恳 忠诚服务于珀金斯工厂
他叫诺曼·威尔克森
His name is Norman Wilkerson.
我告诉了他们会关闭此案
I told them we'd shut down the case.
本尼迪克特为何突然决定要内部处理
Why would Benedict suddenly decide to handle this in-house?
也许不想让第三方来进行详细调查
Probably didn't want a third party turning over rocks.
害怕我们会发现被藏起来的东西
Scared of what we might find hiding underneath.
到那边去
Get over there.
车道上
Driveway.
上车
Get in the trunk.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
你也不是杀手
And you're not a killer.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我觉得我了解
Well, I think I do.
我知道你手上有一把左轮手♥枪♥
I know you're holding a revolver.
六发子弹 没法重填
Only holds six rounds, and you can't reload it.
看起来挺旧
Looks old.
是你父亲的枪吗
Your father's gun?
没错
Yeah.
多年来被藏在壁橱里
Been tucked in the closet for years.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-诺曼 -我叫布莱恩
- Norman. - My name's Bryan.
你要做一个重要决定 诺曼
You have an important choice to make, Norman.
我已经准备好开枪
I'm prepared to pull the trigger.
你呢
Are you?
我想知道他是怎么做的
Now, I want to hear how he did it.
本尼迪克特说服员工接受工资削减
Benedict convinces the employees to take pay cuts.
他们会得到偿还 只要
They'll get repaid once they--
公♥司♥的账目结平
they balance the company books.
他发誓这是拯救公♥司♥的唯一方法 而且
He swears it's the only way to save the company, and...
本尼迪克特利用他们的忠诚
Benedict preys on their loyalty.
他们都是多年的老员工
The employees have worked there for years.
愿意牺牲一切拯救公♥司♥
They're willing to sacrifice anything to save it.
不过当公♥司♥准备好摆脱负债
But once the plant is primed to pull itself out of the red,
到了偿还员工的时候
and it's time to repay the employees...
本尼迪克特却申请破产
Benedict files for bankruptcy.
帕特尔描述了所有漏洞
Patel describes all the loopholes they use
他们将我们的养老金汇集到海外账户中
to funnel our pensions into offshore accounts.
数以亿计的美元
Hundreds of millions of dollars.
-诺曼 -他又会用这一招
- Norman-- - He's just gonna do it again.
你是什么意思 又会
What do you mean, again?
这是这么多年来他洗劫的第五家公♥司♥
This is the fifth company he's raided in as many years.
看看他摧毁了多少城镇
I mean, think about how many towns he's ruined.
想想他破坏的家庭
Imagine the families he's broken up.
同时 人们花钱请他去商学院演讲
Meanwhile, they pay him to speak at business schools
参加公♥司♥度假
and corporate retreats.
你有什么计划
So what is your plan?
我要用此供述敲诈本尼迪克特
I'm gonna use this confession to blackmail Benedict
245888美金
for $245,888.
这个数字很具体
That's a very specific amount.
正是他偷走的金额
Exactly what he stole.
我想拿我属于我的东西
I want what was mine.
我要正义
I demand justice.
我只身一人
I'm just one man.
所有信♥用♥卡♥都超支
All my credit cards are maxed out.
亲戚们和我断绝关系
My relatives have cut me off.
我的妻子不得不当掉婚戒
My wife had to pawn her wedding ring.
现在他们想拿走我的房♥子
Now they're trying to take my house.
这是我最后的机会
This is my last shot.
你知道 刑讯逼供在法庭上站不住脚
You know, a forced confession won't hold up in court.
想象一下公♥关♥危机
Imagine the public relations nightmare.
本尼迪克特会花钱把它压下来
Benedict will pay to keep it quiet.
如果本尼迪克特违反了法律
If Benedict broke the law--
法律 不 不
Laws? No, no.
法律不适用于本尼迪克特那种人
Laws don't apply to men like Benedict.
你知道 如果你做了这些
You know if you go through with this,
最后会进监狱
you will end up in jail.
或者丧命
Or dead.
好人会遇到不幸
Bad things happen to good people,
但没有人去管
and no one does anything about it.
不 我还没准备好就这么死掉
No, I'm not ready to just roll over and die just yet.
没门
No way.
不
No.
那我们就得放聪明点
Then we need to be smarter.
我们
We?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
桑塔纳正送帕特尔回家
Santana's driving Patel home.
诺曼在哪儿
Where's Norman?
藏在旅馆里 直到一切尘埃落定
Stashed him at a hotel until this is all said and done.
直到什么落定
Until what's done?
直到我拿回钱
Until I get the money back.
布莱恩 我们不是十字军
Bryan, we are not crusaders.
这任务本是要救人
The mission was to save a life.
我之前和本尼迪克特这样的人交过手
Look, I have dealt with men like Benedict before.
他们不在乎威胁
They do not respond well to threats.
如果你想逼他 就要利用
If you want to force his hand, then you leverage
他最在乎的事物
what he cares about the most.
钱
Money.
要让这招有效
To do that effectively,
我们需要安排一次面见
we need to arrange a face-to-face.
这倒是说着容易做着难
Well, that's easier said than done.
他开什么车
What kind of car does he drive?
怎么回事
What the hell?
基尔洛来过
这事你不是第一次做
You've done this before.
就算是新手也能通过娱乐系统
Even a novice can highjack a car
劫持一辆车
through the infotainment system.
你能攻击操纵装置吗
You can target the steering?
还有导航 稳定控制
And guidance, stability controls,
自动控速系统 全球卫星定位 蓝牙
cruise control, GPS, Bluetooth,
自动系统 这都是为了驾驶者的便利
automated systems for the driver's convenience.
和我的便利
And mine.
你好 莱斯特
Hello, Lester.
车不错
Nice car.
买♥♥还是租
Buy or lease?
你是谁
Who are you?
名字不重要 莱斯特
Name's unimportant, Lester.
唯一重要的就是我代表的委托人
All that really matters is that I represent a client
有人欠他很大一笔钱
who's owed a substantial sum of money,
而我是来讨债的
and I am here to collect.
这里面有个闪存盘
There's a flash drive in here.
里面存着你的一个员工的认罪陈述
It contains the confession of one of your employees
这份陈述里详细讲述了
who describes, in detail,
你所做的所有非法交易
all of your illegal business practices--
详述了你是如何从你抢的那些公♥司♥
specifically how you steal employee pensions
偷走了员工的养老金
from the companies you raid.
请你不要随便诬陷我
I don't appreciate these wild accusations.
这份所谓的认罪说轻了都是诽谤
This alleged confession is slanderous at best
法庭上肯定没法用
and sure as hell won't be admissible.
当然 莱斯特
Of course not, Lester.
但是 这视频要是上了油管恐怕不太好
Still, it would be a shame if the video ended up on YouTube.
我没有违法
I haven't done anything illegal.
你觉得秘密
You consider funneling money
向海外账户转移不犯法吗
into secret offshore accounts legal?
别说你的名声了 莱斯特
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表