剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
基尔罗伊是这么说得
According to Kilroy.
好吧
All right.
多安
Do?an.
看起来他是被拖进来然后毒打致死的
Looks like he was drugged and then beaten to death.
哈桑说他喜欢动粗
Hasan said he liked to get rough.
看来这个人♥渣♥是得偿所愿了
Scumbag got what he wished for.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
放到地上 马上
Down on the ground! Now!
莱恩斯警探 毒品及特殊案件调查部
Detective Lyons, NSID.
你介意告诉我你们在谋杀现场做什么吗
Mind telling me what you're doing at the scene of a murder?
我的人正在与土耳其大使♥馆♥合作
My people were working in conjunction with
以确定多安先生的位置
the Turkish Embassy to locate Mr. Do?an.
受哪个部门的指派 联调局 国土安♥全♥局♥
Under whose authority? FBI? Homeland Security?
联合反恐专案组
Joint Terrorism Task Force.
想多安先生这样的外交人员
When a foreign diplomat like Mr. Do?an
在美国领土失踪
disappears on American soil,
我们必须考虑所有的可能性
we have to consider all the possibilities.
那就不归我管了
That's above my pay grade.
我们接到匿名信报
So, we got an anonymous tip
称在一栋废弃的大楼里发现了一具尸体
that there was a body in an abandoned building.
你们是怎么提前找到的
How'd you guys beat us to it?
因为我们是跟踪他的手♥机♥到这的
Because we traced his phone to this location.
你知道他来这里做什么吗
Any idea what he was doing down here?
不知道 但是我们获知他时常嫖♥娼♥
No, but we were told he likes to frequent prostitutes.
我想也是
Figures.
这个地方是性♥奴♥交易的温床
This place is a hotbed for sex trafficking:
帮派出没 毒品横行
gangs, drugs.
华盛顿那边有不少需求
Well, a lot of that demand comes from the Beltway.
Beltway 指495号♥州际公路 是一条环绕华盛顿特区的环路
常用于指代特区
没错
Oh, yeah.
时常有大人物想要找乐子
Constant supply of hotshots wanting to get their jollies.
但是因为涉及外交问题我们又不能管
And we can't touch 'em because of diplomatic immunity?
一直都是这样
Never ends.
我才多安大概是被拉皮条的给劫了
I'm guessing Do?an was probably rolled by a pimp,
被年轻姑娘给引到这的
lured down here by some young girl.
但如果他被抢劫了
Yeah, but if he was robbed,
他的表和戒指为什么还在身上
why was he still wearing his watch and his wedding ring?
还有为什么要把他带到这来
And why was he brought here?
有人想要从他的口中套取信息
Somebody wanted to get information out of him.
下手很重
Beating he took was brutal.
看起来像是私仇
Looked personal.
多谢你们提供见解
Thanks for your insight.
你们既然已经找到人了
You found your Do?an then, huh?
那么现在这正是成为谋杀案调查
This is now officially a homicide investigation,
如果你们不介意 我们就接手了
so if it's all the same to you, we'll take it from here.
当然 莱恩斯警探 我们就不打扰你了
Of course, Detective Lyons. We'll leave you to it.
这么快就回来了
Back already?
你们不是刚找到尸体吗
Didn't you guys just find a body?
不归我们管了 现在警方来负责
We've been excused. Police business now.
还没有
Not quite.
局长担心多安的遇害
Director is worried Do?an's murder
会加剧土耳其统治阶层
will enflame tensions between Turkey's ruling class
和像哈桑这样的反对派的紧张关系
and opposition groups like Hasan's,
他们会认为多安的死是反对派所为
who they'll assume are responsible for his death.
这会招致土耳其国内以及案发地区的暴♥力♥事件
Could lead to more violence, both here and in Turkey.
哈桑的确说他罪有应得
Well, Hasan did say Do?an deserved it.
但是那不意味着他杀了他
Yeah, but it doesn't mean he killed him.
不管怎样 我们需要找到真凶
Either way, we need to find out who did.
我们下一步该怎么办
So, what's our next move?
我有个意见
I have a thought on that.
别这么惊讶
Well, don't look so surprised.
我进入多安的手♥机♥
All right, uh, I-I, uh, got into Do?an's phone.
翻找了一番之后
I did a little digging around.
发现了一堆短♥信♥
Turned up a bunch of text messages,
其中一封来自一个自称凯托69的人
one of 'em from some guy calling himself CT69.
其中提到了新货
There's a reference to "new merch."
还有一个指向暗网的陪护服务的的链接
There's a link to an escort service on the dark web.
陪护服务
Escorts?
其中的一些女孩看起来还没成年
Some of these girls barely look old enough to vote.
这就是重点 他们大多数还是孩子
Yeah, well, that's the point. Most of them are kids.
很有可能是被贩运到这来的 是谁发来的
Likely trafficked here for sex. Who sent this?
我不知道 他们使用一种邮件对短♥信♥的应用
I don't know. They used an email-to-text app
来隐藏身份
to mask their identity,
但是我想是皮条客
but I... I'm assuming it's the pimp.
根据短♥信♥的内容 很有可能就是这个金发姑娘
I mean, per this text, it was probably the blonde
和皮条客劫了多安
and the pimp who rolled Do?an.
即便不是 也许他们知道是谁做的
Or if not, maybe they know who did.
我们需要接近他们
We need to get to them.
接近皮条客的最快途径就是通过他的钱包
Fastest way to a pimp is through his wallet, right?
- 你在做什么 - 约时间
- What are you doing? - Making a date.
干得好
Good work.
这些女孩都有相同的纹身
All of these girls have the same tattoo.
那些不是纹身 是商标
Those aren't tattoos. They're brands.
- 任务很重 - 是啊
- Busy day. - Yeah.
你能
You all right...
处理好这个案件吗
With this case?
不会影响我工作的
It's not gonna be a problem.
我不只因为这个才问
That's not why I was asking.
我知道
I know.
他上钩了
I got a bite.
他想要知道我喜欢哪种类型的
"He would like to know what I'm into." Hmm.
写
Say...
金发 白人
Blonde, white.
越年轻越好
Younger the better.
做完这些我得好好洗个澡冲掉这些罪恶感
I'm gonna need a shower after this.
我有你要的货
"I have what you want.
时间地点
"When? Where?"
九点钟 远景汽车旅馆 很常规
"9:00, Vista Motel..." Classy guy.
一号♥房♥ 带上100元现金
"Room one. $1,000 cash."
干得好
Good work.
现在就缺个嫖♥客♥了
I just need a john now.
- 认真的吗 - 你的相貌合适
- Serious? - You have the right look.
什么相貌 那种求炮若渴的样子
And what look is that? The I-have-to-pay-for-it look?
不 你长的不像执法部门的
No, the I'm-not-law-enforcement look.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay.
你还好吗 基尔罗伊
How you doing, Kilroy?
我吗 很好 从来没这么好过
Me? Um, no, good. Never better.
你能放松点吗
Will you please relax?
我很放松 你怎么不放松
I'm rela... Why don't you relax, okay?
你又不是那个要被捅的人
You're not the one who's gonna get shived out here.
没人会被捅 赶紧坐下
No one is gonna get shived. Just sit down.
你想让我坐到那个上面去
What, you want me to sit down over there?
你知道这藏污纳垢的
You realize how many layers of filth exist in that...
- 我不去想那些 - 你应该好好考虑这些
- I don't think about it. - You should think about it.
- 过来 我把紫外线灯打开 - 别开
- Here, let me... let me... - Please don't do that.
那不是个好主意 基尔罗伊
That's not a good idea. Kilroy...
我的个老天爷呀
Oh, for the love of God.
我现在后悔了
Now I regret doing that.
我跟你说了别带那个东西
I told you not to bring that stupid thing.
我到哪都带
I bring it everywhere, okay?
这个地方简直就是生化污染区
We're standing in a biohazard.
有车来了 有可能是我们约的人
Car coming. It could be our girl.
人来了
Okay. Here we go.
我接下这个工作可不是为了来做这个的
It's not what I signed up for when I took this gig.
- 放松冷静一下 - 你
- Just relax and be cool. - You... okay.
你才要放松 你冷静 好吗 我很冷静
You... you relax, you be cool. All right, I'm cool.
你好
Hi.
- 你好 - 请进
- Hey there. - Come on in.
呃
Um...
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表