剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
A triple threat, kind of like the Hugh Jackman of crime.
好了 我懂他为什么绑♥架♥
Okay, I get the kidnapping,
或许还能解救一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
maybe even breaking free a terrorist,
但为什么要陷害米尔斯呢
but why go through the trouble of framing Mills?
还有为什么绑♥架♥他
And why abduct him?
暂时我的进度真的就这么多了
Well, I really only got as far as the voice thing,
已经够有挑战性了
which was kind of challenging.
除非其实目标一直是他
Unless that was always the point.
这份资料里有任何其他的后军队活动吗
Does this file show any other post-army activity?
看起来他是一个军事承包商
Looks like he was a military contractor.
-一个唯利是图的雇佣兵 -他为谁工作
- A mercenary for hire. - Who did he work for?
黑瀑
Blackfalls.
真够匆忙的啊 布莱恩
It's quite the rush, huh, Bryan?
艾米
Amy.
艾米在哪 她还活着吗
Where's Amy? Is she still alive?
现在这种情况你还是多关心关心自己吧
You should be more concerned about yourself right now.
不过是的 她还活着 暂时而已
But yes, she's alive. For the moment.
这不仅仅是钱的问题
This is not just about the money.
这点你说得对
Well, you got that right.
那间屋子里留着胡子的男人
That man at the house with the beard.
他叫扎马尼 是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
His name is Zamani. He's a terrorist.
或者说是自♥由♥战士
Or a freedom fighter,
这取决于你跟谁说
depending on who you're talking to.
你为什么要这样
What is this about?
你问错了人
You're asking the wrong person.
-拉姆塞 -你好啊 布莱恩
- Ramsey. - Hello, Bryan.
-去看看那个女孩 -不要伤害她
- See about the girl. - Don't hurt her.
我能给你赎金
I can get you the ransom.
我佩服你在这种情况下
I respect you trying to negotiate
还企图跟我谈判
even in your current condition.
但这从不是钱的问题
But money was never the prize.
你才是
You were.
这一切都是因为我
This is about me.
-为什么 -事实上 我需要你的帮助
- Why? - Honestly, I needed your help.
而且我知道你不会自愿来
And I knew you wouldn't come willingly.
我们给过你一次工作机会 但你拒绝了
I offered you a job once, but you refused.
-所以你利用布恩 -我做过功课了
- So you used Boone. - I did my homework.
我知道他会求你来救艾米的
I knew he'd turn to you to get help with rescuing Amy.
这也就是为什么格斯没有在俱乐部里杀死他
That's why your man, Gus, didn't kill him at the club.
你让我们跟着钱来到安全屋
You let us track the money to the safehouse.
结果现在 我成了你放走扎马尼的替罪羊
And now, I'm your fall guy for Zamani.
我不能让任何人把我与
Well, I couldn't have anyone connected to me
这样一桩行动联♥系♥起来
be involved in such an act.
你只不过是一个唯利是图的走狗和叛国者
You are nothing but a mercenary and a traitor.
事实上 布莱恩 现在你看起来就是这样
Actually, Bryan, that's what you look like.
而且很有可能 克里斯蒂娜也这样
And potentially, Christina as well.
你知道吗 我们比你想象的还要相像
You know, we're more alike than you care to admit.
我们都是爱国者
We're both patriots.
爱国者不会为了释放一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Patriots don't kill their own country's agents
杀自己国家的特工
to free a terrorist.
你之所以加入克里斯蒂娜团队
You joined up with Christina
是为了掌握主动权 去拯救性命
so you could be pre-emptive, to save lives.
我的想法和你一样 只是范围更广
I want the same thing, only on a much larger scale.
所以你还是需要我的帮助吗
So I take it you still need my help?
-不然的话我早就死了 -没错
- Otherwise, I'd already be dead. - Correct.
你的任务还没完成
Your role isn't finished yet.
一旦你完成 我就会要了你的命
And when it is, I'm gonna take your life
就像你杀了我朋友莫尔斯一样
just like you took a friend of mine, Morse.
你朋友莫尔斯只是个杀手而已
Your friend Morse was just a killer.
你也是
Same as you.
他很忠诚 但死得不光彩
He was loyal, and died in dishonor.
你的下场得和他一样才对
It seems only fitting that you do the same.
拉姆塞会有方法找到
Ramsey would have the means to discover
米尔斯和布恩在特种部队的服役历史
Mills' and Boone's history together in Special Forces.
然后利用布恩绑♥架♥艾米来接近米尔斯吗
And use Boone to get to Mills by kidnapping Amy?
好吧 但是为什么要如此大费周章
Yeah, okay, but why jump through all those hoops
-只为了抓到米尔斯 -跟扎马尼有关
- just to grab Mills? - Something to do with Zamani.
不管拉姆塞是什么企图 他都没法独自完成
Whatever Ramsey's up to, he can't do it alone.
但是总得有人知道他有什么企图吧
Well, I mean, somebody's got to know what he's up to.
或者跟他的关系够近 能查出来
Or be close enough to him that they can find out.
黑瀑有公♥司♥网站吗
Does Blackfalls have a corporate website?
-还挺花哨 -把高管人员调出来
- Quite a slick one. - Pull up the top executives.
前说客 律师 退役军方高♥官♥
Former lobbyist, lawyer, retired military brass.
都是凶手的料
A real murderer's row.
这是拉姆塞的内部圈子
It's Ramsey's inner circle.
我们现在只需要筹码
Now all we need is leverage.
好了 你反正能挖到任何人的信息
Well, you can get something on anyone,
就看你愿意往多深的地方挖
depending on how deep you're willing to dig.
那就开挖吧
Let's start drilling.
-你确定要这么做吗 -一点都不
- Are you sure about this? - Not in the least.
-那好 -你最好把枪收起来
- Oh, good. - You should holster that.
不然只会让他们生气
You'll just piss them off.
悠着点
Easy.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
我们上次见面的时候 你和一个大个子
Last time we met, you and the big man
在找一位参议员的妻子
were looking for a senator's wife.
是的 我们还给你带来了一位
Yes, and we brought you
前俄联邦调查局特工 弗拉迪米尔
a former FSB friend, Vladimir.
那天挺不错 不过对弗拉迪米尔就不是了
Was a great day. Not so much for Vladimir.
那个大个子在哪
So, where is the big man?
他失踪了
He's gone missing.
想从一个俄♥罗♥斯♥团伙手里救出被绑♥架♥的小女孩
Captured trying to rescue a kidnapped girl
但是被抓了
from a gang of Russians.
可惜
Unfortunate.
我们来就是为了这件事 想请求你们的帮助
That's why we've come. To ask for your help.
这次你们给我带了些什么呢
And uh, what did you bring me this time?
-又一条联邦安♥全♥局♥的走狗吗 -我打开它
- Another FSB dog? - May I?
哥尔丽卡酒 奶酪 黑冬松露
Gorilka, brynza, black winter truffles.
传统乌克兰菜要用的食材 我记得你喜欢烹饪
Ingredients for banosh. I recall you like to cook.
你了解这些俄♥国♥人多少
So, what do you know of these Russians?
他们的领导人叫维赫罗夫
They're led by a guy named Vikhrov.
他和你一样是前雪域特战队成员
He's former Spetsnaz, like you.
对 我之前听说过他
Yeah, I heard the name before.
-你能找到他吗 -也许吧
- You think you could find him? - Maybe.
但是这样艰巨的任务光靠这么点
But, you know, such undertaking will require a little more
奶酪和蘑菇是解决不来的
than just some cheese and mushrooms.
一同不见的还有七百万现金
There is also 7 million in cash missing,
只要你能帮我们把米尔斯和女孩活着救回来
so you help us get Mills and the girl back alive,
你就能拿这笔钱的百分之五当报酬
you take a five percent finder's fee.
百分之十
Ten percent.
好的 我去看看有什么办法
Okay, I'll see what I can do.
看来论猴急我比不上你
Well, looks like you beat me here.
期待这件事的不只我一个人啊
I guess I'm not the only one looking forward to this.
你说的没错
You're right about that.
你以为会是另一个姑娘吧
You were expecting a different girl.
坐下吧 奥格尔维先生
Sit down, Mr. Ogilvie.
-我们认识吗 -不认识 但我知道你
- Do I know you? - No, but I know you.
你是前检察官 靠在特区掀起恶战成名
Former prosecutor who made a name for himself
而且你每周保持着
by waging war on vice in D.C., and yet, you still keep
和一个高价应♥召♥女郎幽会
a weekly standing rendezvous with a high-priced call girl,
她叫海莉
whose name is Haley.
谁派你来的 我妻子
Who sent you? My wife?
不是
No.
听我说 如果这是为了钱的话
Well look, if this is some kind of shakedown for money--
不是 你身上不为人知的秘密
It's not, you have bigger skeletons in your closet
可不止出轨呢
than infidelity.
比如瓜达拉哈拉的那笔交易
Like the Guadalajara deal.
你在里头充当墨西哥发电厂
The one that you brokered between the Mexican power plant
和萨瓜诺能源的中间代理人
and Saguaro Energy, whom you represented,
后来发现这不过是一场贩毒集团的
and then it turned out to be just a money laundering scheme
洗钱阴谋
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表