剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
And they're going to pay for it.
总统对这次恐怖袭击大为震怒
POTUS is furious about this terrorist attack.
他想要扎马尼的脑袋
He wants Zamani's head on a stick.
美国司法部已经提高了对他的赏格
The DOJ is upping the reward for him,
-死生不论 -国会代表团的路线
- dead or alive. - The CODEL's routes
提前发布过 为什么没有封路
are known ahead of time. Why wasn't this road cleared?
袭击前一晚封了路
It was, the night before.
这正是大卫·拉姆塞
This is the exact breach of security
曾警告我们的安全隐患
that David Ramsey warned us about.
这起恐怖袭击是完全可预料 可避免的
This act of terror was entirely foreseeable, preventable.
我同意 这次袭击本不该发生
I agree, this should never have happened.
我因此准备
As a result, I am tendering
辞去我
my resignation
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的席位
from the Armed Services Committee.
你要辞职 杰夫
You're retiring, Jeff?
我不会再连任参议员了
This will be my last term in Congress.
告诉总统我不会妨碍
Tell the President I will not stand in the way
海外警卫部队进一步私有化
of further privatization of the security forces abroad.
国♥务♥院♥刚刚将扎马尼的赏金提升到
State Department just upped the award for Zamani
三千万
up to 30 million.
是时候收获了
Time to collect!
解冻尸体 演一出击毙戏码
Take the body off ice. Stage the take-down.
假如中情局之前觉得尴尬
If the CIA was embarrassed before,
他们接下来就要觉得羞愤了
they're about to be humiliated.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长说总统想要召集♥会♥议
NSA Director says POTUS wants to meet
讨论进一步在海外利用私人军事企业
to discuss further utilizing PMCs abroad.
我猜黑瀑不再是唯一
I guess Blackfalls isn't the one
有公♥关♥问题的机构了
with the PR problem anymore.
局面彻底不同了 长官
Quite a rebrand, sir.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
土耳其-叙利亚边境
朝洞里开火
Fire in the hole!
黑瀑
便携摄像头04
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
尸体烧毁了 取他的DNA验证身份
Body's burned. Get his DNA for identification.
这是土耳其有史以来
It's the second time in recorded history
第二次冷到这个地步
that Turkey's been this cold.
能亲身体验我可真高兴
I'm so glad I could be here for it.
你们好
As-salamu alaykum!
我最爱的顾客 我提供最好的服务
My favorite customers! I give you best service, huh?
-你有货 -当然 过来
- You got the goods? - Of course! Come.
如你所见
Et voilà.
只要你别让我给你做司机
Just don't ask me to drive you anywhere.
我可不想被炸死或者中枪
I don't want to get blown up or shot at.
你大概入错行当了
Perhaps you're in the wrong trade.
你们国家很有意思
It's an interesting country you have here.
就像是武器邮递员
It's kind of like a Postmates for weapons.
我追踪了米尔斯的新手♥机♥
I just tracked Mills' new phone.
他在安卡拉这里的黑瀑基地
He's right near the Blackfalls Facility here in Ankara.
我还需要医疗包
I need, uh, medical bags.
-他没带 -我猜也是
- Sure, he didn't take any. - Yeah, go figure.
给我来两个
I need two.
不对 必须得三个
No, definitely three.
-没错确实需要三个 -你拿好这个
- Oh definitely three. - You can handle this.
-我的最爱 我们来干一仗吧
- That's my jam. Let's dance.
-拜托别这样 -我一直想那么说
- Don't do that, please. - I always wanted to say that.
-谢谢 -车子归你了
- Thank you. - She's all yours.
-好的 -加油 我的朋友们
- All right. - Courage, mes amis.
-你也是 我猜
- You too, I guess.
土耳其
安卡拉
黑瀑欧洲总部
猛♥男♥
Hey, cowboy.
我们知道你在哪里打算做什么
We know where you are and what you're about to do.
我要给拉姆塞他应得的惩罚
I'm about to go give Ramsey his reward.
你根本不知道里面有多少人
You don't know how many guys he has in there, okay?
为什么不等支援
Why don't you wait for some backup?
现在是我和他的私人恩怨
This is between me and him now.
米尔斯 你听我说
Mills, listen to me.
哈特会跟你说理智点 对吗
Hart would say "Be smart," Right?
你这是自杀
This sounds like a suicide--
米尔斯
Mills.
去他的 我们走
Screw it. Punch it.
什么鬼
What the--
你不需要这个了
You won't be needing this.
塔米尔·扎马尼的死于今日确认
The death of Tamir Zamani was verified today,
在他的藏身掩体内被爆♥炸♥性袭击致死
taken down in an explosive attack on his bunker hideout.
私人安保集团提供了DNA样本
Private military security forces
用以确认扎马尼的身份
produced DNA evidence confirming Zamani's identity.
计划按部就班完成真是大快人心
Love it when a good plan comes together.
你可以搭顺风飞机回华盛顿特区
You're welcome to hitch a ride on the jet back to D.C.
获取你应得的报酬
Collect your fair share of the reward.
非常感谢 长官
Appreciate that, sir.
布坎南告诉我你是最好的人选
Buchanan told me you were the best.
他作风老派 他最明白
He's old-school, he knows.
我们都明白
We all know.
是时候摒弃礼貌的那一套
It's time to take the gloves off
不能再在中东局势里像个懦夫
and stop playing candyass in the Middle East.
暗♥杀♥也好 洗♥脑♥也好
Assassinations, waterboard.
使用任何方法来达到目的
Whatever it takes.
就像我们以前的做法
The way we used to do it.
长官
Sir.
-那是什么 -是您的人吗
- The hell is that? - Is it one of yours?
我们不搞无人机那一套
- We're not in the UAV business.
联♥系♥安保
Call security.
放下
Drop it.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
所以你最好离开
So you should leave...
现在马上离开
Now.
明白吗
Understand?
下面到底发生什么了
The hell's going on down there?
嗨
Hey.
-我们有麻烦了 -解决它
- We have a problem. - Take care of it!
布莱恩·米尔斯
Bryan Mills.
我早应该亲自杀掉你
I should have killed you myself.
现在我终于有机会了
I guess now I'll get the chance.
拉姆塞为了掩盖一场大屠♥杀♥
Ramsey killed three of his own men
杀掉了三个他自己的人
to cover up a massacre.
你想为这种人而死吗
Now is that the kind of man you want to die for?
当然不
No.
那么你现在就下楼去帮助
So you get yourself downstairs and help your buddies
你那些没有你如此幸运的兄弟们
who weren't as lucky as you.
走
Go!
一切都进展顺利
Everything went off without a hitch...
-除了这个米尔斯 -他还活着吗
- Except this Mills. - He's alive?
生龙活虎 他已经来了
Very much. And he's coming.
听说他手段残酷
Heard he's relentless.
确实如此
You could say that.
不要插手
Stand down.
-长官 -待命不要插手
- Sir? - Stand down.
这不是我们的战争
Not our war.
我们将会有更加有利可图的事情要做
There's a far more lucrative one on our horizon.
放下武器
Drop it!
我不在乎你是谁或为谁卖♥♥命
I don't care who you are or who you think you work for.
所以给我打开那扇门
That's why you're gonna let me through that door.
天哪
Oh, boy.
一切本不需如此 是你自找的
You chose this. It didn't have to end this way.
这是你不可逃避的结局
It always had to end this way.
我就知道这是个糟注意
I knew this was a bad idea.
往相反方向逃走的家伙
Dude going the other way?
做得真对
Right idea.
加油兄弟 你表现不错
You're doing great, man. Come on.
天哪
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表