剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
All 1,000 pages. No copies were made.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你不就打算这么交给我
And you're just going to give them to me?
为什么这么做
Why?
我发现如果因为我发表了什么
I've realized that if innocent people die
就会有无辜的人死去
as a result of something I've published,
那可能会成为
that could be...
一场公♥关♥噩梦
a public relations nightmare.
你还担心自己的公众形象吗
You're worried about publicity?
可惜 你该走了
Unfortunately, it's time for you to say good-bye.
除非你想和警♥察♥来解释自己来做什么
Unless you'd like to explain yourself to the bobbies?
但考虑到你在这里的行动并未获得许可
But seeing as how your mission here isn't sanctioned...
你这么做应该会造成不小的麻烦
I'm guessing that would cause quite a nasty hullabaloo.
算你狠 伙计
Well played, old chap.
休战吗
Truce?
你们俩都和我谈谈
I need to speak with you both.
这人中弹了 流血过多
This man's been shot. He's bleeding fast.
这边来 跟我走
This way, follow me.
必须送这人去医院
This man needs to get to hospital.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我还是要和你谈谈的
I still need to speak with you.
我是他妹夫
I'm his brother in law.
我和他保证送他去医院
I promised I'd take him to the hospital.
你们什么医院
And which hospital is that?
- 特灵十字医院 - 特灵十字 没错
- Terring Cross. - Terring Cross, that's right.
快点 很好 拜拜了
Chip-chip, very good, cheerio.
出发吧
Let's roll.
飓 风 营 救
第二季 第九集
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表