剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
95%是水果 蔬菜 谷物等等
Ninety-five percent fruits, veggies, grains, you know.
我的胆固醇过高
I have high cholesterol.
人终有一死 对吧
Well, no one lives forever, right?
那是
No, they do not.
那我就不继续打扰了 - 好
Anyway, I… I'll let you get back to it. - Okay.
回见 - 回见
Ciao. - Ciao?
你的同事会用“回见”且不是为了搞笑
You have a coworker who says "ciao" unironically,
而且我觉得他不是意大利裔
and I don't think he's Italian lineage.
别说了 他人很好
Stop it, he's nice.
我知道 我开玩笑啦
I know he is. I'm just kidding.
我得走了 20分钟后得到洛克伍德
I have to go. I need to be in Lockwood in 20 minutes.
吉尔会帮你处理好文件的
Jill will take very good care of you.
好吗 - 好 去做你的事吧
Okay? - Okay, do what you need to do.
吉尔和我会守护好这里
And Jill and I will hold down the fort.
你看起来真的很精神 知道吗
You look really good, you know?
继续这样下去
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
谢谢
Grazie.
三罐不够我用一个月的
I can't make it through the month on three tanks.
没有人会买♥♥没法浮起来的独角兽气球的
You know, nobody wants a Mylar unicorn that can't float.
你到底要不要充气罐
You want the tanks or not?
好吧 放在这里 空的拿走
All right, just put it there and take the empties.
好 - 是
Okay. - Yeah.
你好
Hello.
陌生人携礼物而来
Stranger bearing gifts.
哇 好吧 看起来像真的
Wow. Okay, this looks real.
是真的 如你所要求 十万
It's real. 100K as requested.
第一站 这周日的巡回赛 在肯塔基迪尔维尔外
First stop, tournament this Sunday, outside Deerville, Kentucky.
我们会慢慢回到竞技赛的状态
We're gonna ease back into competitive play.
嗯哼 好的 - 好 我周六来接你们
Uh-huh. Okay. - Okay. I'll pick you up on Saturday.
你今天会辞职吗 因为我不想错过你…
Oh… …are you gonna… are you gonna quit today? 'Cause I don't wanna miss it if you, like…
不会… - …怒辞职的画面
No, no, no. - …do something crazy,
比如推♥翻♥桌子 让某人去死什么的
like turn over a desk or tell someone to go to hell.
不 我… - 不是你的风格
No, I'm… - No, that's not your style.
好的 那我们周六见
Okay. All right. See you Saturday.
再见
Bye.
(银行本票 收款人:爱莲娜威勒)
你醒了吗
You awake yet?
桑提
Santi?
桑提
Santi?
桑提
Santi?
好久没见过你打球了
Haven't seen you hit in a long time.
那…
So…
我要去银行
So, I'm going to the bank…
存入普莱斯的支票
…to deposit Pryce's check.
好的
Okay.
你确定吗
Y-You sure about this?
上路 再次打球
You know, going on the road, and playing again?
我确定
I'm sure.
桑提
Santi…
我兑了这张支票
I cash this check…
如果你不确定…
And if you're not sure about it…
我会把钱还回去
I'm gonna give this money back.
我们不是非要做这件事 - 妈
Seriously, we don't have to do this. - Mami?
我们不是非要做的 - 妈
No, we don't have to. - Mami?
就算你觉得这… - 妈
Even if you think that this is… - Mom.
我对此很激动
I'm pumped about this.
因为这是十万美元 宝贝
'Cause it's $100,000, baby.
你看
Look at this.
你量身订做过球杆吗
You ever been fitted for clubs?
没有 先生
No, sir.
好 今天 我会看这些数据
Okay, here are some of the numbers I'm gonna be looking at…today.
杆头轨迹 球旋速率 击球角度…
Club path, spin rate, attack angle…
等等 普莱斯 你看 - 等等
W-Wait. Pryce, look. - …etcetera.
什么 - 也许我不需要新“杆”
What? - Maybe I don't need new woods after all.
你看 - 很好笑
Look at this. - Good one.
来 我们开始吧 高尔夫球时间到
Let's go, come on. It's time to play golf.
好的 先热身 测个基准数据
Okay, warm up a little bit so we get a baseline.
我不需要热身
I don't need to warm up.
嘿 连拉姆都要热身
Hey, Rahm warms up.
麦克罗伊也要热身
McIlroy warms up.
每个人都得热身 - 是 因为他们很老
Everyone warms up. - Yeah, 'cause they're old.
好吧 小聪明 嘴够毒
Okay, slick. Let 'er rip.
是 热什么身啊
Yeah, who needs warm-up?
很好 这一支可以 把它放在一边
Great. That's a keeper. Put that one aside.
漂亮的高球
Lob city.
就像蝴蝶落地
Like a butterfly just landing.
这一球值得拍一部电影了
Ooh, they could've shown a movie on that flight.
好的 我们换个球场
Okay, let's change it up. New course.
把难度调高一点 看你表现如何
Let's up the degree of difficulty a bit, see how you do.
不
No.
好 不是你的最佳水平
Okay, not your best.
没关系
That's okay.
别急 我们只是在试球杆
Come on, we're just testing 'em out.
再来一次
Try again.
不 - 这一球很难说好听的了
No. - You can't dress that one up.
这球有点糟
That's a bad one.
玩我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
搞什么
What was that?
听说过威利格罗斯维纳吗
You ever hear of Willy Grossweiner?
那是你的色情片艺名吗
Is that your porn name?
不 “普莱斯梆硬”是我的色情片艺名
No. Pryce Bangin'. That's my porn name.
我上资格赛学校时和格罗斯维纳打过球
Grossweiner was a guy I played with at Q-school,
他在球场上有个超能力
and he had a superpower on the course.
他从不在乎上一球
He didn't care about his last shot.
他也不担心下一球会落在哪里
And he wasn't worried about where his next shot was gonna land.
这人的全部注意力 都聚焦在当下的一杆球上
All this guy was focused on was his swing in the moment.
就像是他明白那是他唯一可控的东西
It's like he knew that was the only thing he could control.
所以我称之为“格罗斯维纳定律”
So I call it "Grossweiner's Law."
来 看 在第一个球场 你表现亮眼
Here. See, on the first course you were lights-out.
球道击中率81%
Eighty-one percent of fairways hit.
(隐藏谷)
高于巡回赛平均值
That's better than the tour average.
但当我们换成伊甸平原时 就不一样了
But when we switched it to Eden Prairie, it was a different story.
你一遇到麻烦
As soon as you found trouble,
(伊甸平原 专业球场)
球的落点就很差
ball dispersion was all over the place.
你走不出困境 因为你想得太多
You got stuck in a bad spot because you couldn't get outta your head.
你需要找到内心的格罗斯维纳
You need to find your inner Grossweiner.
嗨 - 威勒太太
Hey. - So, Mrs. Wheeler,
不如你先说说你的财务目标是什么吧
why don't you give me an idea of what your financial goals are?
赚钱
Making money.
具体而言 赚大钱
Specifically lots of money.
你现在的投资组合是什么状态
And what's the status of your portfolio at this point?
不到四位数
Uh… …below four figures.
退休账户呢 401k 传统个人退休金
Retirement accounts? 401, IRA?
起步虽晚 但势头强劲
Starting late but starting strong.
那么 我们先从低风险开始
Well, then, uh, let's start low-risk.
我们的自动投资计划年回报率为5%至8%
Our AIP returns five-to-eight percent annually…
不…
Well, no, no, no.
我想更激进一点
I mean… …I want to be more aggressive than that.
金融市场是非常复杂的
Financial markets are very complicated.
不 我很清楚 噢 对
Oh, no, I'm fully aware. Oh, yeah.
我在找市场的漏洞 你懂吗
I'm looking for the hole in the market. You know what I mean?
被忽视的行业
Like, something overlooked.
比如…氦气
For instance… Helium.
氦气 - 我确定地知道存在氦气短缺
Helium? - I know for a fact there's a shortage.
因为工作 我有内♥幕♥消息
I have inside information because of my job.
这是非法的 - 不…
Oh, that's illegal. - Ah, no, no, no, no, no.
我只是…
I'm just, you know…
我的独角兽都浮不起来了
I can't get my unicorns to float.
威勒太太 - 所以…
So… - Mrs. Wheeler…
抱歉打断你 - 不会
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表