剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Pryce gave me the ring as collateral, okay?
我留着戒指 直到他给我钱
I was just holding onto it until he paid me some money.
什么钱
What money?
一万美元
Ten grand.
$10,000?
小零当球童是要拿工资的 你也知道 - 一万美元太多了 哥们
Zero gets paid to caddy, you know that. - Not $10,000, dude.
球童会有额外奖金
Caddies get bonuses.
如果我们打入业余赛 小零会有奖金
Zero gets a bonus if we get to the Amateur.
等一下 不对 等等 我有点糊涂 好吗
Wait, no. Stop, wait. I'm just confused, okay?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Just tell me what's happening here.
我正在说呀 - 不 但你别说谎话 普莱斯
That's what I'm trying to do. - No, but don't lie to me, Pryce.
不要撒谎 - 我没有 我没说谎
Without lying to me. - I'm not. I'm not lying.
我是想向你解释...
I'm trying to explain to you that--
嘿 - 你总是...
Hey. - You always--
是因为你听我话 - 是
It's because you listen to me. - Yes.
什么意思
What does that mean?
听着 有些话 如果由普莱斯说 你就不愿意听
Look, there's stuff where, you know, if Pryce says it, you'll blow it off.
但如果由我说 你就会听 - 就是这样
But if I say it, you do it. - That's it.
所以我们说好了 有时我代他说话
So we agreed that sometimes I would say things for him.
你陪我是为了钱吗
Are you hanging out with me for money?
不是的
No.
但你答应为了一万块帮人说话
But you agreed to say things to me for $10,000?
不是这么简单 好吗 那只是在球场上 好吗
Look it's not like that, okay? That's on the course, okay?
我需要钱 但我陪你不是因为钱
I needed the money, but it's not why I hang out with you.
好的
Okay...
你也付钱让他们和我发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Did you pay them to have sex with me?
别说了 不 停下 - 天啊
Stop it. No. Stop it! - Oh, my God.
所以只是为了和我玩心理战 - 不 是为帮你提高表现
So just to fuck with my head then? - No, to help your game.
你忘了吗 最早的时候 你不愿听我的话
Do you not remember, in the beginning, you wouldn't listen to me.
我需要你听我的话 这样我才能帮助你
I needed you to hear me in order to be able to help you.
我为什么要你的帮助 你一事无成
Why would I want your help? You're a fucking loser.
没有你 我也能做到
I could've done this without you.
我以为你喜欢我
I thought you liked me.
我是喜欢你 桑提 - 不 你不喜欢我
I do. Santi... - No, you don't like me.
小零真的喜欢你 这你是知道的 对吗
Zero does like you, you know that, all right?
我不知道 普莱斯
I don't know that, Pryce.
我什么都不知道了
I don't know anything.
还用说吗
Obviously.
桑提 嘿 不...拜托 - 别
Santi, hey, just... Come on. - Stop.
我们能坦诚说几句吗
Can we just be real with each other, just for a second?
你要怎么坦诚
How are you gonna be real with me?
你这个人没有一点是真的
Nothing about you is real.
你的人生就是在演不同的角色
Your entire life is cosplay.
和我坦诚说几句的是哪个角色 电竞少女 还是滑板男孩
I mean, who's gonna be real with me? Is it gonna be the e-girl? The skater boy?
就连你的名字都是在装深沉
Even your name is phony.
小零
Zero.
你就是个笑话
You're a fucking clown.
你滚吧 - 不 你才滚
Fuck you. - No, fuck you!
嘿 桑提 停下 听我说
Hey. Santi, stop. Listen.
听着 我们谈谈 - 我以为你和我...
Listen, let's talk about this. - I thought you and I...
等等 我们谈谈 - 我以为你是我的朋友
Hold it, let's talk about this! - I thought you were my friend.
我是的 - 我以为我们是真朋友
I am. - I thought you and I were real friends.
桑提 我们是朋友 - 不 对你来说 我就是个高尔夫运动员
Santi, we are. - No, all I am to you is a fucking golfer.
我只是你悲惨人生的重开
I'm just a do-over for your pathetic fucking life.
你根本不在乎我 - 不 不是的
I'm nothing to you. - No, that's not true.
听我说 - 我再也不想看到你了
Listen to me. - I never wanna see you again.
别说这种话
Don't say that.
嘿 桑提 别走
Hey, Santi, don't leave.
桑提
Santi.
嘿 别...
Hey, don't...
别离开我
Don't walk away from me.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表