剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
这里的确容易让人忘记时间 但是 拜托 我们要集中精神
It's an easy place to lose track of time but come on. We gotta focus.
下周有资格赛 - 普莱斯 别这样...
We got the qualifiers next week. - Pryce, come on--
你满嘴这种内卷文化言论 太咄咄逼人了 哥们
You're being really aggressive with all this grind culture rhetoric, man.
什么内卷文化
What grind culture?
他今天大部分时间在休息
He's had most of the day off.
今天是周一
I mean, it is Monday,
对大部分人来说 是工作周的第一天
the start of the work week for most of the world.
你要会看场合啊
I mean, you gotta read the room, okay?
向你的棕色摇钱树发表
Prescribing late-stage capitalistic ideology
后期资本主义意识形态言论没有用
to your great brown cash cow isn't working.
我的什么跟什么
My who? What?
听着 正如我母亲常说的 “跟上节奏 贱♥货♥”
Look, as my mother would say, "Get in formation, ho."
来吧
Come on.
别慢腾腾的
Fucking move!
来吧 - 来
Shall we? - We shall.
回见
Ciao!
天 - 天啊
Oh, my... - Oh, my God.
嘿 有没有下去的捷径 或是梯子什么的
Hey, is there, like, a quick path down, or a ladder or something?
没有
I don't think so.
好吧
Okay.
能帮我拿一下手♥机♥吗 谢谢
Can you hold my phone please? Thanks.
如果我没活下来 请把我的故事讲给世人听
And if I don't make it back, tell my story.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
这就是我故事的精髓
That's pretty much my story.
快看那个大叔
Check out the old dude!
没死
Made it!
谢谢 布鲁克林
Thanks, Brooklyn!
爽
Yes.
普莱斯没回我短♥信♥
Pryce didn't text me back.
这次我真的要进去了 - 嘿...
I'm going in for real this time. - Hey, hey.
你先别急
Just wait a second.
他们可能正在谈心
Maybe they're talking it out.
普莱斯也许是个好球手
Pryce might be a good golfer...
但他不了解养孩子
he doesn't know... about kids.
好
All right.
有件事你可能需要知道
There's something you should probably know.
米茨 我冒犯你了 - 不...
Did I offend you, Mitts? - No, no.
只是 你昨晚对普莱斯说了一句话
It's just, you said something to Pryce last night.
关于“如果他有孩子”的话
The thing about if he ever had a kid.
他其实曾有个孩子
Well, he, you know, he had a kid.
曾有
Had?
对
Yeah.
他叫杰特
His name was Jett.
他四岁时死于癌症
And he died of cancer when he was four.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对
Yeah.
我不知道
I didn't know.
他从不提这件事
He never talks about it.
我只是...觉得应该让你知道
I just... You know, I thought I should tell ya.
对
Yeah.
索格拉斯的事是因为那个吗
Is that why Sawgrass happened?
高尔夫是唯一能让他振作起来的东西
Golf was the only thing keeping him together, you know?
他以为自己能控制好 但他没有
And he thought he had a handle on it, and he didn't.
克拉克罗斯对他说的话与这件事有关吗
And does this have something to do with what Clark Ross said to him?
对
Yes.
天啊
Wow.
你在工地学到的都是“好词”
You learned all the good words in that construction site.
对
Yeah.
是...
Yeah. Yeah.
其实 你们刚才击水的力度 比你们以为的更大
You know, you hit the water harder than you think there.
我们不是确立界线了吗
Thought we established a boundary, no?
你不打算给我清净了 是吧
You're not gonna leave me alone, are you?
我花了100块买♥♥这破泳圈 所以不了
Not after I spent a hundred bucks on this damn floaty.
刚这一跳真让血液流动起来了
Now, that got the blood flowing.
桑提 我就不阻止你们俩谈了
Santi, I'm gonna let you two talk.
只要你感觉安全就行
As long as you feel safe.
只要他感觉安全就行
As long as he feels safe?
我能对他做什么坏事 跳水把他溅个一身湿吗
What am I gonna do, cannonball and splash him?
没事 - 好的
It's cool. - Okay.
我就在这边 需要就找我
I'll be over here if you need me.
普莱斯 你想要什么
What do you want, Pryce?
我想要我们重新联络感情 好吗
I want us to reconnect, okay?
我们可以说一说你需要提高的方面
So, we can go over the parts of your game we need to work on
为你的下周比赛做准备
to get you ready for next week.
13什么
Thirteen. Thirteen what?
我打高尔夫球的最后一年 赢得的大奖赛数量
That's how many tournaments I won the last year I played.
桑提 你有天分 好吗
Santi, you have a gift, okay?
就像是...
It's like...
昨天 其他人用的是球杆 但你手里拿的是光剑
the other guys were using clubs yesterday and you had a lightsaber.
你拥有强大的武器
You've got this weapon,
但你必须能够将其为你所用
but you wanna be able to turn it on when you need it.
否则 黑武士会追杀你 到时你却挥舞着一支荧光棒
Otherwise, you got Darth Vader coming at you and you're holding a sparkler.
我不知道你在说什么 - 我说的是 昨天
I don't know what you're talking about. - I'm talking about yesterday
你在前九洞胡思乱想 被自己困住
where you couldn't get out of your own way on the front nine.
是 然后你就对我发脾气了
Right. And you flipped out on me.
我没有对你发脾气
I didn't flip out on you.
我说你需要思考 你也的确思考了
I said you needed to use your head, which you did.
你说的是“大力哥 思考”
You said, "Bamm-Bamm, think!"
而且 事实上 当你紧追着要“指导”我时
And, in fact, when you were up my ass with your "coaching,"
我的光剑不管用
my lightsaber didn't work.
是我不再听你说话的那一刻
It was the moment that I stopped listening to you
才成为了该死的天行者卢克
that I became Luke fucking Skywalker.
我不该那样对你说话的 对不起
I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I'm sorry.
我曾经的教练和你很像 普莱斯 我熟悉你们这一套
I had a coach like you, Pryce. I know the playbook.
没有按你们的想法打球时 狠狠鞭笞我 在我起杆时说狠话
Ride my ass when I don't play your way, talk shit through my backswing,
然后...
and then,
第二天虚情假意地道歉
show up the next day with some bullshit apology.
但普莱斯 你知道吗
But you know what, Pryce?
我已经不是小孩了
I'm not a little kid anymore,
没有谁能告诉我该怎么打球
and no one's gonna tell me how to play my game.
因为我昨天赢了
Because I got that win yesterday.
22
Twenty-two.
泰勒斯威夫特的歌♥
The Taylor Swift song?
不 是我在你这么大时赢得的比赛数量
No. That's how many wins I got when I was your age.
但我现在却在这儿 沦落到要上山跳崖
But here I am, jumping off cliffs
腰上绑着个独角兽漂浮圈
with a unicorn floaty tied around my waist.
因为我当时不知道我该知道的
Because I didn't know what I didn't know.
你激起了我的好奇心 我该知道什么 告诉我
I'm curious. What don't I know? Tell me.
你在果岭上总是怀疑自己
Well, you overthink it around the greens,
有时挥杆用脚尖发力
and sometimes you're swinging from your toes,
这会影响你转动
which is chopping your rotation.
最大的问题是你总是钻牛角尖
Biggest thing is you're in your head.
不是顶峰 就是低谷
It's like peaks and valleys,
而我们需要的是漫长 平缓的专业平原
and we need some long, flat expanses of professionalism.
因为你打球的方式是无法支撑你 走过一年42周的比赛之路的
'Cause the way you play is not sustainable for 42 weeks a year.
尤其是要面对你将面对的那些高手
Not when you're playing the guys you're gonna be playing.
他们可跟昨天的那些废材不同
It's not gonna be the hacks you played yesterday.
你要面对的是精神意志强大的运动员
You're gonna be playing athletes who are mentally strong.
对手是谁不重要
It doesn't matter who I play.
我会赢下资格赛和分区赛
I'm gonna win the qualifier, and the sectional,
还有业余赛 我会一直赢下去
and the Amateur, and I'm not gonna stop winning.
很好 说定了
Great. Let's do it.
而且我要以自己的方式赢
And I'm gonna do it my way.
怎么 你要我坐在后面 只管给你送早餐三文治
And what, you want me just to sit back and bring you breakfast sandwiches?
对
Yeah.
还有兑支票
And cash the checks.
别忘了擦防晒霜 - 爱擦你自己擦去
Put some sunscreen on. - You put some sunscreen on.
我已经擦了
I've got sunscreen on.
我脑子很聪明 很好相处
I'm a pretty smart guy, user-friendly,
而且 米茨 和我聊天也很轻松 不是吗
and, Mitts, I'm an easy person to talk to, right?
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表