剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
(欢迎来到印第安纳 安全驾驶)
一杆入魂
第一季第一集
现在是第18洞
Here we are on the 18th green
米尔德莉纳斯鲍姆 准备击出她此生最重要的一球
as Mildred Nussbaum lines up the most important putt of her life.
相信我
I'm telling you,
这位姑娘本赛季展现出的自信气场 让所有人都始料未及
this gal plays with a swagger that's caught everyone off guard this season.
气场
Swagger.
(欢迎来到莱诺克斯市高尔夫球场)
这杆精彩
Nailed that fucker.
水平超出大众
Better than most. Better than most.
天 你听到那声音了吗
Jesus, did you hear that?
我连你说话都听不太清
I can barely hear you.
纳斯鲍姆太太 你在这等一下 我去去就回
Wait right here, Mrs. Nussbaum. I'll be right back.
这才叫漂亮
Now that's how you pepper a steak.
是 我们刚才在果岭那边
Yeah, we were down at the putting green.
我还以为这边有人在鸣枪
I thought somebody was firing a rifle down here.
你的手腕有点外翻
You know, you're cupping your wrist just a little bit.
如果把杆面稍微关闭一点 能多打10码距离
If you close that club face, you'll put an extra ten yards on it.
倒不是说你打得不够远
Not that you need any more distance.
我对大龄男没兴趣 但我受宠若惊
I'm not into older guys, but I'm flattered.
知道了 你叫什么
Good to know. What's your name?
滚一边去
Go fuck yourself.
原来有这个姓啊
Is that a family name?
一般都是年纪大的人嫌年轻人烦 而不是反过来才对吧
Aren't younger people supposed to annoy older people, not the other way around?
其实两种情况都有
No, it actually works both ways.
嘿 我赌20块钱 打赌你不会 将球打到200码标牌的1.5米内
Hey, twenty bucks says you can't put it within five feet of that 200 yard marker.
直接击中它也可以啦
Or just go ahead and hit it.
等等
Hold on, hold on.
给我个机会把钱赢回来
Give me a chance to win my money back.
赌注加倍 输的什么都没有
Double or nothing.
250码标牌
The 250 marker.
好的
Okay.
我真开眼了
Are you kidding me?
是谁教你打高尔夫的
Who taught you how to swing?
100块 赌我击中320码牌
Hundred bucks, I hit the 320 marker.
没有320码的标牌
There is no 320 marker.
当然有
Sure there is.
那就是320码
That's 320.
嘿 - 噢 完蛋
Hey! - Oh, shit.
你给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
下次我会报♥警♥的
I'm calling the cops next time!
你认识他
You know him?
他说他叫滚一边去
He said his name was Go Fuck Yourself.
肯定是别名 - 小混球
I'm pretty sure it's an alias. - Little shit.
他在德卡特市场工作
Works over at Decatur Market.
我总是抓到他来这里蹭球 从不给钱
I catch him shagging balls up here all the time. Doesn't pay.
老是把我的棚屋打出坑
Keeps dinging up my shed.
那座棚屋曾经那么美丽
That used to be a beautiful shed.
他以前就击中过 - 常常
He's hit that before? - A lot.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你的律师呢 - 我们在几个问题上意见不和
Where's your lawyer? - Well, we had a couple of disagreements.
具体而言 是关于他的收费 和我给钱的意愿 所以我会代表自己
Specifically over his fee and my desire to pay, so I'm gonna represent myself.
不 卡希尔先生 我强烈建议你不要这么做
No, Mr. Cahill, I highly advise against that.
好的 谢谢你的建议
Okay, well, thank you for your counsel.
我和我的律师 即本人 讨论过了 结论是我反对
I have consulted with my counsel, me, and I object.
反对什么 - 不知道 反对他刚才的话
To what? - I don't know, what he just said.
你过去总说我会是个好律师
You always said I'd be a good lawyer.
不 我没这么说
Mmm, no. That's not what I said.
你说过
Yeah, you did.
我说你很爱争辩 - 我认为这是赞扬
I said you are very argumentative. - Well, I took that as a compliment.
这不是赞扬 - 好了 我们来这是为了谈什么
It's not a compliment. - Listen, what are we here to discuss?
如果是要回顾我多令人失望
If it's to go over what a disappointment I am,
我觉得这个话题已经谈得很透彻了
I think we've covered that ad nauseam.
是的
Yes.
虽然离婚案已经结了
Uh, although the divorce has been finalized,
但家庭住所的问题还未解决
there's still the outstanding matter of the family home.
是
Yeah.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
这是房♥产转让协议
Uh, that is a property transfer agreement.
其转让出你在与安珀琳恩的共有房♥产中 所持有的任何权益
It conveys any interest you still have in any shared property to Amber-Linn.
反对无效
Overruled.
你不能判…
You can't overrule--
我签了协议你才能卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Well, you need me to sign that in order to sell the house.
我不会签的
I'm not gonna do it.
将军 轮到你了 索萨
Checkmate. Your move, Sosa.
听着 其实我们并不需要这份协议
Look… …we actually don't need this, right?
只不过是为了省去 提交736条款申报 所以没事
This just means that we don't have to file a 736, so fine.
什…73什么
A which… A 73-who?
736条 - 那是什么东西
What is that?
你的律师会懂的东西
It's something that your lawyer would've known.
意思是法庭执行
It means court.
即法官将强制执行你已经同意的条款
It is when a judge will enforce the provisions you've already agreed to.
我不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥
I don't want to sell.
普莱斯 别这样
Pryce, don't.
卡希尔先生 如果你阻碍卖♥♥♥房♥♥程序
Mr. Cahill, if you stand in the way of the sale of this house,
会面临严重后果
you're in for a rude awakening.
你这是蔑视法庭 好吗
Well, you're in contempt, okay?
蔑视就是这样的
That's contempt.
不 这不是
No, it's… it's not.
就是的 你的语气充满轻蔑
Yes, your tone is contemptuous.
这里不是法庭
We're not in a courtroom.
好吗 我觉得你们合伙对付我
Okay? I feel like you guys are ganging up on me.
看来我太凶了 - 你们骗我来这个怪怪的
I'm being mean. - You get me into this weird,
昏暗的棕色小房♥间 - 并不昏暗
brown little drab room… - It's not drab.
这是梦想死亡的地方 这里也很热
…where dreams go to die. It's really hot in here.
他还一直和我说一些莫名其妙的数字
He's throwing bizarre sequences of numbers at me.
一个数字而已 736 - 我要疯了
One number. It's 736. - I'm freaking out.
我的椅子比你们的矮
My chair is not as high as yours.
我们会向法庭申请 - 那就调高椅子
Then we will file it in court. - Then raise your chair.
下面有个小杆 - 普莱斯…各位 我们…
There's a tiny lever under it. - Pryce… Everyone, can we just, like…
先别吵了…
Please. Please.
我们能不能…
Let's just…
一键重启
Let's just press the reset button, okay?
很乐意
I'm happy to.
听着 我昨晚就应该和你说的 很抱歉我没说
Look, I should've told you this last night, and I'm really sorry that I didn't.
我临阵退缩了
I chickened out.
但我们找到了一个买♥♥家
But we have a buyer for the house.
我会在房♥子卖♥♥出后
And I will give you
给你七万五千美元
$75,000 after it sells.
你可以开始新生活 重振旗鼓
You can start over, get back on your feet again.
从头开始
Start fresh.
我不想你把房♥子卖♥♥了
I don't want you to sell it.
我知道你不想
I know you don't.
但我们不能永远抓着它不放
But we can't keep hanging onto this thing.
我想向前走了
I wanna move on.
你也需要向前走
You need to move on.
已经过了很久了 我想看到你开始好好过日子
It's been a long time. I wanna see you start living again.
我在好好过日子啊
I am living.
才没有 你现在…
No, what you're doing, it's…
你在那个房♥子里的生活不叫过日子
What you're doing in that house is not living.
我不想这辈子余下时间 看着你浪费你的人生
I don't wanna spend the rest of my life watching you waste yours.
拜托了
Please.
亲爱的
Honey.
我不会让你卖♥♥了房♥子的 休庭
I'm not gonna let you sell it. Court's adjourned.
这不是法庭
We're not in court.
嘿…
Hey. Hey!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是那个高尔夫球手 对吧
You're that golfer, aren't you?
卡希尔 布莱斯卡希尔 - 普莱斯
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表