剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
You tested it?
没什么 当我没说
Nothing. Never mind.
所以你才不再打高尔夫了
Is that why you stopped playing golf?
听着 我不打球了 他就失踪了
Look, I quit and he went ghost.
还记得吗 我告诉他 我不想参加西景资格赛
Remember, I told him I didn't want to play in the Westview Qualifier,
两周后 他离开了我们
and two weeks later he left.
两周
Two weeks.
对他来说 我就是个高尔夫球手 他根本不在乎我
I was just a fucking golfer to him. He didn't give a shit about me.
亲爱的 不是的 你♥爸♥不懂得怎么表达他的在乎
No, mi amor, your dad didn't know how to show it.
妈 别自欺欺人了
Mom, don't make this something it's not.
好吗
Okay?
他有三年时间
He's had three years.
他知道我在哪 他只需要出现就好
He knows where I am. All he had to do was show up.
就这么简单
That's it.
他连这个都做不到
But he didn't.
我对他来说就是个球手
I was just a fucking golfer to him,
对普莱斯和小零来说都一样
and it's the same with Pryce, and it's the same with Zero.
他们都一样
They are all the same.
亲爱的 我的宝贝… - 不 妈妈
Mi amor. Mi vida. Mi vida. - No, mami.
(南区地下铁总站)
到了
All right.
你打算去哪
Where you gonna go?
我在夏洛特有朋友 会介绍一个服务生的活给我
I got a friend in Charlotte, lined up a hosting gig.
在餐厅吗 - 殡仪馆
At a restaurant? - Funeral home.
好吧 也合情合理
Okay, well, I guess that tracks.
一直以来 桑提生活里的所有人 都围着他转
You know, everyone in Santi's whole life revolves around him
仿佛他是太阳
like he's the fucking sun.
我们其他人难得为自己做点什么 就罪大恶极了
God forbid one of us actually do something for ourself,
是吧 - 嘿…他生气不是因为这点
you know? - Hey, hey. That's not why he's upset.
普莱斯提议的时候我急需用钱 好吗
Pryce offered me money in a moment where I really needed it. Okay?
那不意味着我虚伪
That doesn't make me a fake person.
他那么说是因为他受伤了
He said that because he was hurt.
他受伤 我才受伤吧
He's hurt? I'm hurt.
他说我是个笑话 他说我的性别只是角色扮演
He called me a clown. He said I was cosplaying my gender.
拜托 我和他都上♥床♥了
I mean, I fucking had sex with him.
这堪比用阴♥道♥献礼佛罗里达州
That's like giving pussy to the state of Florida.
好吧 你别说了
Okay. That's enough, okay?
很抱歉我的感受令你尴尬了
I'm sorry my feelings are making you uncomfortable.
不 只是 他说了些不该说的话
No, it's just, like, he said some things he shouldn't have.
他说我是个假人 米茨
He said I'm not a real person, Mitts.
你懂吗 你明白这多么严重吗
Do you understand that? Like, do you get that?
明白 但有时人们会说一些…
Yes. But sometimes people say things that they--
不 我现在不需要听你的鸡汤 好吧
No, I don't need a lecture from you right now, okay?
我只…需要你听进去我的话
I just… I need you to hear me.
我需要你…尊重我的感受 - 能不能…好吧 天啊
I need you to, like, hold space for me. - Just… You know what? Jesus.
能不能先闭嘴一秒钟 我是你朋友
Just shut the fuck up for a second, all right? I'm your friend.
你不能命令朋友做什么 或什么时候听话 什么时候尊重
You can't tell your friends what to do or when to listen or when to hold space,
不管那堆词是什么意思
whatever the fuck that is.
你这代人真让人心累
I mean, your whole generation just exhausts me.
就不能简单地对话吗
We can't just have a simple conversation.
桑提说了些很残酷的话
Santi said some cruel shit.
我明白
I get it.
但你辜负了他的信任
But you broke his trust.
你知道吗
Do you get that?
是你先伤了他
I mean, that happened first.
你可以在脑中改写叙事 反复念叨他说过的话
And you can try to work the math by harping about what he said
有多么不可原谅 不可接受
and how it was unforgivable and unacceptable,
但事实上 那孩子现在很痛
but, the fact is, the kid is in pain.
我知道这事是普莱斯的主意 相信我
And I know Pryce put you up to it. Believe me.
不过那又是另一个烂摊子
And that's a whole other fucking ball of wax.
但最简单的事实是 你伤害了他
But the bottom line is, you hurt him.
你不是有心的 但你确实造成了伤害
You didn't mean to, but you did.
有时两个相爱的人也同时会彼此伤害
And sometimes people who love each other hurt each other at the same time.
当然 弗兰辛和我也不例外
I mean… Francine and I certainly did.
但是 要知道人生就是如此
But, look, that's just part of life.
但这也不是他说那种话的借口
Still doesn't make it okay for him to say what he said.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你真是雷打不动
You're a tough customer.
我觉得你很善良
Look, I think you have a good heart.
而且 不知道呢
And, you know, I don't know,
我希望你可以从这个经历里 学到点东西 而且…
I hope somehow you can learn from this experience, you know. And…
你需要钱吗
Do you need money?
不用 - 不 来 给…
No. - Nah, here, just…
真的
Seriously.
不 这样感觉不合适
No. It just doesn't feel right.
是 在巴士站吃东西也不合适
Yeah, neither does eating food in a bus station.
你就拿着吧
Just take it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的很喜欢他
I really liked him.
我知道
I know you did.
好吧
All right.
拜拜 婴儿潮
Bye, boomer.
好的
All right.
别在里面吃东西
And don't eat in there.
我不是开玩笑
I'm serious.
我是过来人
I speak from experience.
但航程只有一小时
But it's only an hour flight.
为什么这是个问题
Also, why is this a problem?
这和航程时间无关 女士
It's not about flight time, ma'am.
每名乘客限带一只动物
One animal per passenger,
而且体型要小 必须能放在前面座位下
and they have to fit under the seat in front of you.
请稍等
Excuse me.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers.
前往印第安纳波利斯的238号♥航♥班♥ 将于40分钟后在A登机口登机
Flight 238 to Indianapolis will be boarding at Gate A in 40 minutes.
好 这样
Okay, look.
库里奥可以和阿莫西塔一起
Coolio can come here with Amorcita.
这样就完美了
And it's perfect.
每名乘客限带一只动物
One animal per passenger.
如果你想的话 可以让其中一只托运 费用是215美元
If you'd like, one of them can ride in baggage for $215.
这根本是个超残酷的两难选择
What kind of Sophie's choice is that?
你看嘛 我要把谁托运呢
Look. Which one am I supposed to put in storage?
你最不喜欢的那只吧
I guess the one you like the least.
我不会说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
抱歉
Perdón.
你想赚100块钱吗
Wanna make a hundred bucks?
帮帮忙 - 我想赚300块
Please? - I'd like to make 300 bucks.
我知道你很难过 但我们接下来这么做
I know you're sad. Okay? But this is what we're gonna do.
我们回家
We are going to go home.
我们要回家了
We're gonna go home.
我做回我的旧工作
I'll get my old job back.
你马上要升高三了
And your senior year's coming up.
也许你可以在店里做兼♥职♥
Maybe you can work part-time at the store.
巧巧派对集市
Jojo's Party Bazaar?
你还是得和经理面试啦
Well, I mean, you'll have to interview with the manager,
但我会帮你说说好话
but I'll put in a good word.
宝贝 如果经历了这些之后 你依然想打球 我们可以聊聊的
If you still want to play, mi amor, after all this, we can talk about it.
也许你可以去参加校队
Maybe you try out for the school team.
或者给孩子当教练
Or you can coach kids.
我们会一起想个好办法的
We'll figure something out together.
好吗
Okay?
我们一起…
Together, together, together, together.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers,
前往印第安纳波利斯的238号♥航♥班♥ 现正在A登机口开始登机
we will now begin boarding Flight 238 to Indianapolis at Gate A.
哟 桑提 嘿
Yo. Santi. Hey.
嘿 - 普莱斯 你为什么会在这里
Hey. - What are you doing here, Pryce?
我想和你很快地聊一下 - 不 绝对不行
I just want to talk to you for a sec. - No, absolutely not.
你造成的伤害够多了 别再烦我儿子
You've done enough damage. Leave my son alone.
爱莲娜 拜托 只需要两分钟 - 不 普莱斯
Elena, please, just two minutes. - No, Pryce.
我现在很想杀了你
I would kill you right now,
但这里到处都是摄像头 - 妈 没事
but there are cameras everywhere. - Mom, it's okay.
不 桑提 - 妈
No, Santi. - Mami.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表