剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Your drive on 13. I mean, what? 321 yards?
其实是329码
329, actually.
但谁会记那个 - 没错...是我记错了
But who's counting? - Right. Right, my bad.
329 那一球让我惊掉了下巴
329. It was incredible.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
我过去几个月赢了几个巡回赛
I've won a couple tourneys in the last few months.
为你开心 - 我想参加职业赛
Good for you. - I wanna go pro.
你继续努力挥杆
Well, you keep swinging away
我相信未来一定会看到你的名字 出现在计分板上
and I'm sure I'll see your name up on the leaderboard one of these days.
谢谢你来打招呼
Thanks for saying hi.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不用道歉 对报道来说这很加分
No, don't apologize. It's all great for the article.
其实吧 你应该会觉得这个提议很疯狂
You know what? You're gonna think this sounds crazy.
我觉得我们应该一起创业
I think we should start a business together.
丹尼 我是认真的
Danny, I'm serious.
我们可以开一家属于我们俩的餐厅
Let's open up our own place, the two of us.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
麦当劳 你是开玩笑吧
McDonald. McDonald's? Are you kidding?
爱死了 这品牌名字不愁没人知道
I love it! It's already got brand recognition.
我希望自己 还是年轻球手时就知道的一些道理
There are things I wish I had known as a young golfer,
从哲学的角度 商业的角度...
philosophically, from a business standpoint--
不好意思 罗斯先生 很抱歉打扰您用餐
Sorry, Mr. Ross. I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner.
我只是...我在苹果溪打了66分 在姆伊菲尔德打了68分 沙谷67分
I just... I shot a 66 at Applebrook, 68 at Muirfield, 67 at Sandy Valley.
你看 这是我在曲杆的第八洞
Now, this is on eight at Crooked Stick.
我用五号♥铁杆逆风打了225码
I hit a 5-iron 225 yards into the wind.
这球非常漂亮
That's a great shot.
你一定是一位出色的球手
I'm sure you're a wonderful player.
我可以在任何地方推杆 包里每一支杆都会用
I can putt from anywhere, hit every club in the bag.
桑提 - 我准备好了参加PGA巡回赛了 罗斯先生
Santi... - And I'm ready for the show, Mr. Ross.
我准备好成为职业球手了
I'm ready to go pro.
能失陪一下吗 - 请便
Can you give me a minute? - Please, go ahead.
抱歉 - 桑提
Sorry. - Santi.
不是感觉自己准备好 就能参加PGA巡回赛的
You don't go to the show because you feel like you're ready.
参加巡回赛是因为你赢得了资格
You go to the show because you've earned it.
从资格校到光辉国际巡回赛一步步熬出头
Paid your dues, Q-school, Korn Ferry Tour.
你必须先吃苦
You have to do the grind.
就算你真的如自己所说的那样球技高超
Even if you're hitting the ball as good as you say you are,
你仍要等五年才够格成为职业球手
you need another five years before you're ready for the pros.
我不需要五年 只需要一个机会
I don't need five years. I just need a chance.
这样吧 我把你的号♥码给我助理
I'll tell you what, I'm gonna give you the number to my assistant.
告诉她我们聊过
You tell her we spoke.
她会为你和你家人安排参观学院
She'll arrange a tour of the Academy for you and your folks.
怎么样
How does that sound?
很高兴认识你 桑提 我非常欣赏你的热情
It was good to meet you, Santi. Love the enthusiasm.
真的很抱歉
I'm very sorry. Really.
其实 这样的孩子嘛
What about a kid like that?
如果他真的像自己说的那么优秀 有更快的途径成为职业球手吗
I mean, if he's as good as he says he is, is there a quicker way to the pros?
厉害 来啊
Yeah! Come on!
眼前这位是世界上最优秀酒保
We got the world's greatest bartender.
丹尼...
Danny, Danny, Danny.
你知道这感觉像什么吗 记得《鸡尾酒》里的汤姆克鲁斯吗
You know what it's like? Remember Tom Cruise in Cocktail?
所有花式调酒的特技表演他都会
He could do all those tricks.
但他没有你这种明星魅力
But he didn't have the star power that you do.
其实我也能耍几招 看好了
I can do it too. Watch.
记得吗 他身边有个年纪大的澳洲男
Remember? 'Cause he had the older guy, the Australian guy,
是他的同伴 他也会耍酒瓶
that was his partner that does it.
请你... - 不是只有你会
Please be... - You're not the only guy that can do it.
对 嘿
Yeah, hey!
我很抱歉 我错了
I'm sorry. My bad.
也算在我的账上 - 可以失陪一下吗
Put that on my tab too. - Will you excuse me?
再次
Again?
多事之夜
One of those nights.
大家都别光脚 穿好鞋哈
Nobody go barefoot. Keep your shoes on!
我请大家喝酒 享受吧
Drinks are on me. Come on.
尽管点 各位 喝吧 我们今晚只是试营业
Go ahead. Everyone, get 'em. We're working out the kinks tonight.
普莱斯 你在做什么 - 我们不...
Pryce, what are you doing? - We don't--
我在体验奇幻之夜 哥们 我状态正佳
I'm having a magical night. I am on fire, man.
还有 我在庆祝新的生意版图
And I'm celebrating a business venture.
记得列侬和麦卡特尼 成立乐队的那一刻吗
Remember Lennon and McCartney when they hitched their wagon?
这就是那一刻 - 你不能请其他顾客喝酒
That's what's happening. - You can't be giving out drinks.
抱歉 但你说酒都算餐厅请的 我就...
I'm sorry. But you said drinks were on the house and I just...
我只是分享这份爱
I was sharing the love.
能告诉你一个好消息 和一个不太好的消息吗
Can I give you some good news and a little bad news?
我觉得你应该冷静冷静
I think you should settle down.
坏消息是你要失去一个酒保了 朋友 不骗人
The bad news is you're gonna lose a bartender, amigo. You are.
你得放手了 我和他要...自立门户
You gotta let him go. We're gonna... We're gonna hang a shingle.
我们要开一家属于自己的餐厅 很棒的
We're gonna start our own place and it's gonna be great.
好的 - 听我说 普莱斯
Okay-- - Listen to me, Pryce.
你来这儿喝酒我没意见
I'm okay with you being here and having a drink,
但在我的地盘上 胡作非为可不行 你明白吗
but you're not gonna make a scene in my house. You understand me?
你把牛排三文治吃了 把酒喝完了就离开吧
So, eat your steak sandwich, finish your drink, and be on your way.
同意吗
We clear?
抱歉
Sorry.
卡希尔先生现在开始 喝苏打水就好了 丹尼
I think Mr. Cahill will be drinking soda water from now on, Danny.
请慢用 - 谢谢
Enjoy your food. - We will.
没什么问题吧
Is everything okay?
没有 当老板的负担
Fine. Perils of being a business owner.
60秒
Sixty seconds.
天啊 这孩子 - 我只需要...
Oh, my God, kid. - I just need...
我只需要60秒 然后就走 - 不 我不能...
I just need 60 seconds. Then I'll leave. - No. I am not gonna...
我想了想你的话
I thought about what you said
相信我 我不需要吃苦
and I'm telling you I don't need to do the grind.
大家都要吃苦
Everybody needs to do the grind.
我不用 我和他们不一样
Not me. I'm different.
我不需要光辉国际或资格校
I don't need Korn Ferry or Q-school.
我已经可以参加职业赛了 就现在
I'm ready to go pro. Now.
你能帮助我
And you can help me.
我什么都做不了 - 不是的
There is nothing I can do. - Yes, there is.
你可以给我稳安邀请赛的赞助商外卡
You can give me a sponsor exemption to the ReadySafe Invitational.
我是零差点选手 我符合资格
I have a zero handicap. I meet the qualifications.
你来看我打一次球
Watch me play.
如果你觉得我没资格获发外卡 我就...
And if you believe that I don't deserve an exemption, I will--
你要给这小孩外卡
Are you giving this kid an exemption?
我的天啊 普莱斯
Jesus Christ. Pryce.
不好意思 我们正在谈话
Excuse me, we're in the middle of a conversation here.
并没有...
No. No. No.
这里只有我和她在谈话 - 我很快的
We are in the middle of a conversation. - This ain't gonna take long.
我只想说一句话 而这句话 我已等了15年才有机会说出口
I just wanna say one thing and I've been waiting 15 years to say it.
对所有这一切 不用谢我
You are welcome for everything.
如果不是我 你不会拥有这一切
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have any of this.
他有今天都是因为我
He owes me for everything.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他刚才在吧台处理的人
I'm the guy he just manhandled at the bar.
普莱斯卡希尔 幸会
Pryce Cahill, nice to meet you.
是 他的人生算是我给的
Yeah, I kinda gave him his whole life.
丹尼 - 卡希尔
Danny. - Cahill.
2009年 索格拉斯
Sawgrass, 2009.
你是那个...
You're the guy who, like,
发飙暴走...对 - 正是在下 不敢不敢
flipped out and went totally... Yeah. - I know. Let me take a bow.
YouTube总是推荐你的视频 - 还真是
You come up on YouTube all the time. - All the time.
你知道吗 没关系 其实这是好事
And you know what? It's okay. Actually, it's a good thing
因为如果我那天没有发飙 - 丹尼
because if I didn't flip out that day... - Danny.
这家伙就不会赢下巡回赛
...then this guy would not have won the tournament.
我们今天都不会在这里
And none of us would be here right now.
这是生命的轮回
It's the circle of life.
嘿 我想说的是 这一切都是因为我
Hey, what I'm trying to say is all of this is because of me.
各位 不用谢 请享受我的赐予
You're welcome, everyone. Enjoy.
汤还好喝吧
How's that soup?
看起来很美味 你别客气
That looks good. You're welcome.
那是...这边在吃什么呢 菠菜洋薊沾醬
Is that like a little... What have we got? A spinach artichoke dip?
不介意吧 我来浅尝一口
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表