剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
if he wants to play the weekend.
好小子 - 就是这位
My man. - Here he is.
你最棒了
You're the best.
感觉还好吗
You feel good?
是 挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
你打得很棒
You did great.
完成了第一轮 孩子
First round under your belt, kid.
干得好 桑提
Well done, Santi!
失陪一下 我需要谈谈正事
Excuse me, I just have to do a little business.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
你刚完成了职业赛的首18洞
You just played your first 18 holes in the pros.
显然 我们能来到这里
Now, obviously, how we all got here was unconventional,
过程很离谱
to say the least.
是 - 但是我很高兴你来了
Yeah. - Regardless, I'm glad you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
过去的事就不计较了吧
Shall we let bygones be bygones?
我比较喜欢说“一笑泯恩仇”
I mean, I'm more of a water-under-the-bridge type of guy,
但是 好的
but, yes.
太好了 - 都过去了
Great. - In the past.
现在 别介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我得和这位聊一点正事
I have to pull this one away for a little business.
什么正事
What little business?
拿外卡意味着要帮赞助商做点事
With the exemption comes a bit of responsibility to the sponsors.
桑提必须去和人握握手 拍拍马屁
Santi's gotta shake a few hands, kiss a few rings.
这是工作内容之一啦
It's part of the gig.
我们在车上见
We'll meet you back at the bus?
噢 不 抱歉 普莱斯 活动仅限球手
Oh, no. Sorry, Pryce, it's players only.
你清楚的 - 是
You know how it is. - Yeah.
他交给我 你放心 别担心
But he is in good hands. Don't worry.
我会把他安全送到家 - 回见
We'll get him home. - Yeah, see you.
那家伙真混账
That guy's a fuck.
通常而言 你要和一些高管握握手
Normally, you'd have to glad-hand a bunch of suits
和他们的老婆寒暄寒暄
and chitchat with their wives,
但今天就跳过那些了 直接去做好玩的
but we are gonna skip all that and go straight to the fun stuff.
这是什么
What is this?
(达科金)
这个帐篷叫福利社
This is the swag tent.
都是免费的 桑提亚戈
Free stuff, Santiago.
一切都是你的
All for you.
桑提 这是艾美和温蒂
Santi, this is Amy and Wendy.
幸会 - 嗨 艾美
Nice to meet you. - Hi, Amy.
嗨 - 温蒂 嗨
Hi. - Wendy. Hi.
她们会为你量身 帮你试衣服
They are gonna take your measurements, get you fitted,
把你宠上天
and spoil the shit out of you.
好 - 我们非常高兴你能来
Okay. - We're so excited to have you.
好的
Okay.
姑娘们 对他下手轻点
Go easy on him, ladies.
真的吗 好吧 - 这很完美 是啊
Really? Okay. - That is perfect. Yes!
噢 太好了
Oh, thank God.
你不担心 一点都没有吗
You're not worried? Not even a little bit?
担心什么
Worried about what?
你真信那套“过去的事不计较”的鬼话
You believe that "bygones be bygones" bullshit?
我一秒也不信那个人♥渣♥
I mean, I don't trust that scumbag for one second.
他想挖走那孩子
He's trying to poach the kid.
说句公道话 是我们先给他下套的
In all fairness, we hustled him.
桑提是个聪明孩子
And Santi's a smart kid.
他不会因为克拉克送他个水瓶
He's not gonna get his head turned
就倒戈的
because Clark gives him a free water bottle.
这也太酷了 哥们
This is fucking fire, dude!
继续 踩到底
Go on. Push it.
好耶
Yeah, fuckers!
好 这是克莱尔的
There you go, that's Claire.
C L A I R E 我没拼错吧 克莱尔
C-L-A-I-R-E. I'm spelling that right, aren't I, Claire?
没有
Yes, you are.
(罗斯牛排馆 C罗斯)
祝你们今晚开心 - 非常感谢
You all have a great night. - Thank you so much.
我已经舍不得你们走了
I'm already sad to see you go.
你不用看菜单
You don't need to look at that.
马可会为我们把几块和牛菲力切开摊平
Marco is gonna butterfly us up a couple Wagyu filets.
然后咱们再配点小菜就行了
And then we'll just get a bunch of sides.
芝士通心粉 马铃薯泥 松露薯条
Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, truffle fries.
怎么样 好吧 - 好
Sound good? Okay. - Yeah.
第一轮打完了 感觉如何
So, first round. How does it feel?
第12洞双柏忌 因为卡在那个沙坑里了
Double-bogeyed on 12 'cause I got caught in that bunker.
那个陷阱没人逃得过 别放在心上
That trap gets everybody. Forget about that.
你需要把注意力放在明天 争取晋级
You need to focus on tomorrow, making the cut.
你的表现很棒
You're doing great.
怎么了 - 我知道你在打什么主意
What? - I know what you're doing.
我打什么主意
What am I doing?
那些福利 豪车 所有这一切
The swag, the car, all of this.
你想让我质疑普莱斯是不是最合适的教练
You want me to question whether Pryce is the best coach for me.
被你看出来了
You got me.
我还以为自己很狡猾
I thought I was being slick.
但是既然你提出来了
But, since you brought it up,
他真是最适合你的教练吗
is he the best coach for you?
他帮我拿到巡回赛资格
He got me to the show.
方式是用一场精心设计 但未必会成功的骗局来套路我
By tricking me with an elaborate hustle that may or may not have worked.
我爱普莱斯
Look, I love Pryce.
我已经认识他25年了
I've known him for 25 years.
他脑洞无限大
He's cosmic, you know.
他和你演球杆当光剑的那个梗了没
Has he done the lightsaber thing with you yet?
他还真演过了 - 我不意外
Actually, he has. Yeah. - Of course he has.
他是个谐星
He's a trip.
但听我说 上次在这里聊天时 你没说错
But, look, you were right the last time we were at this table.
你是真的有天分
You've got some real talent.
我今天亲眼见到了
I saw it today.
我今天超了四杆
I went four over today.
分数不重要
Forget the board.
首秀怯场 这很正常
First tourney jitters. We'll dial that in.
我说的是你的未来
I'm talking about your future.
我说的是你身边的人
I'm talking about who you surround yourself with.
因为相信我 所有那些高手
Because, make no mistake, behind any of these guys,
谢弗勒 霍夫兰 赞德 他们背后都有一整支团队
Scheffler, Hovland, Xander, there is a team.
真正的力量教练 体育心理学家 挥杆教练
A real strength coach, sports psychologist, swing coach.
辅佐你成长为金牌选手
They're all there to make you a stallion.
普莱斯非常厉害 但他喜欢走捷径
Now, Pryce is great, but he is a shortcut guy.
他一直都是这样
He always has been.
但到了这个级别的比赛 靠捷径是不行的
And at this level of competition, shortcuts are not gonna cut it.
我呢 我信奉滴水穿石的持久战
Me? I'm a 10,000-hours kinda guy.
普莱斯的捷径带他走到今天这一步
Pryce's way has got him to where he is.
而我的持久战则带我走到了...
My way has gotten me...
这里
here.
你需要决定自己想要什么样的未来
You need to decide what kind of future you want.
朋友们 欢迎
Welcome, friends.
今天是稳安邀请赛的第二轮
It's round two of the ReadySafe Invitational.
崔佛 今天是关键
And, Trev, this is it.
我们今天就能知道谁晋级 谁淘汰
This is the day we find out who makes the cut and who goes home.
没错 吉姆 我个人认为 这是整个巡回赛最艰难的一轮
That's right, Jim. To me, this is the hardest round of the entire tournament.
这一场比赛决定了谁是男人 谁是男孩
This is where we separate the men from the boys.
好的 预测晋级线是高一杆
Okay, projected cut is one over par.
只要超过那个 我们就可以继续
We beat that, and we play on.
嘿 你没事吧 - 是
Hey, you good? - Yeah.
哇 看来小胚胎发现福利社了
Looks like the zygote found the swag tent.
很帅嘛 哥们
Looks good, bro.
普莱斯 嗨
Pryce? Hi.
惊喜吧 - 怎...
Surprise! - Wha--
嗨 - 你怎么来了
Hi. - What are you doing here?
还用问吗 你们进入巡回赛了
What are you talking about? You're in the fucking show.
我知道 - 你是怎么办到的
I know. - How did you pull this off?
我不知道
I don't know.
说来太疯狂了
It has been so crazy.
说真的 我觉得比自己打球时还更紧张
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表