剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
…sorry to cut you off… - Oh, no.
我必须建议你换种投资策略
…but I have to advise you to take a different tack with this money.
我很欣赏你的野心 真的
I applaud your ambition, I really do,
但是 在这样的事上 你不能随性而行
but, uh, y-you can't be willy-nilly… about something like this.
我见过一些人犯了后果惨重的错误
I've seen people make some catastrophic mistakes,
想要发掘下一个游戏驿站股 所以…
chasing the next GameStop or whatever, so…
我没有阴♥茎♥
I don't have a penis.
不好意思 什么 - 不 我只是在提醒自己
Excuse me? - No, I'm just reminding myself.
因为如果我有阴♥茎♥
'Cause if I did have a penis,
我觉得你就不会用这种语气对我说话
I don't think you would be talking to me in that tone.
或是摆出这种表情
Or putting that face on your face.
想要高价卖♥♥我你们银行的组合
Trying to upsell me your bank's portfolio.
各种隐形收费 回报率低于市场
Full of hidden fees, and below the market returns.
不 哎 别想
Ooh, no. Uy, no.
你看过《风月俏佳人》吗 - 没有
Have you seen Pretty Woman? - Uh, no.
我一直都想演这一幕来着 你收佣金吗
I always wanted to do this. Do you work on commission?
是的 - 错误的选择 大错特错
Yes. - Big mistake. Big. Huge.
(神杆)
这里的重量级武器 多得足以把我们都送到西天去
There's enough bang in there to blow us all to Jesus.
什么 - 《拆弹部队》 看过吗
What? - Hurt Locker. You ever see that?
你必须看看 经典之作
Oh, you gotta see it. It's a classic.
谢谢你的球杆 普莱斯
Uh, thanks for the clubs, Pryce.
真心的
Like, for real.
职业的球手就需要职业的球杆 这些可是大神级的
A serious player needs serious clubs. And those are serious.
嘿 我们即将踏出称霸世界的第一步
Hey, we stand at the threshold of world domination.
我们的伟大征途从今天开始
Our march towards greatness begins today.
我真的没看过那部电影 哥们
I don't know the movie, man.
这不是台词 是我自己的话
Not a movie. Just me talking.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我的小美人…
你什么时候才为我腾出时间 夏罗娜
你会发动我的引擎吗
…过线 夏罗娜
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
(警♥察♥ 韦恩堡)
你好吗
How you doing?
我很好 希望继续好下去
I'm having a pretty good day. I'd love to keep it rolling.
未缴费停车罚款单 你要为了这个逮捕我
Unpaid parking tickets. You're arresting me for that?
32张未缴单 先生
Thirty-two unpaid tickets, sir.
法庭命令不得违抗
Bench warrant is a bench warrant.
其实 此刻有真的罪犯在犯罪
You know, there are actual criminals out there right now committing crimes
而你因为在做这件事错过抓他们
that you aren't catching because of this.
你是知道的吧
You know that, right?
有谁是你可以联♥系♥的吗
You got someone you can call?
嘿 真的有必要上手铐吗
Hey, are these cuffs really necessary?
我的皮肤很敏感的
My skin chafes easily.
好吧 我要怎样拨号♥
Okay. How am I gonna dial?
我可以为你拨号♥ 先生
I can dial for you, sir.
好的 到收藏栏找到“小孬种” 谢谢
All right, go to favorites and hit "Puss Boy," please.
小孬种
Puss Boy?
是绰号♥ - 对 我也猜到了
It's a nickname. - Yeah, I assumed it was a nickname.
(正在呼叫 小孬种)
嘿 请留言
Hey, leave a message.
嘿 米茨 是我
Hey, Mittsy, it's me.
我需要你接电♥话♥
I need you to pick up.
我在监狱里 需要你保我出来
I'm in jail. And I need you to bail me out.
什么 这是谁啊
What? Who's that?
嗨 普莱斯 是爱莲娜
Oh, hi, Pryce, it's Elena.
抱歉打扰你 - 嗨
Sorry to bother you. - Hey!
嗨 爱莲娜 你好
Hey, Elena, hey.
不行…你只能打一个电♥话♥ - 这是来电
No, no, no. You only get one call. - This is an incoming call.
这不算数
It doesn't count.
你没有打扰我 你好吗
You're not bothering me. How you doing?
其实 我有点焦虑
Well, actually I'm a little anxious
因为明天上路的事
about leaving on this trip tomorrow.
是 那再正常不过了
Sure, that's perfectly natural.
听我说 爱莲娜 我能一会儿回你吗
Listen, Elena, can I call you back in just a little bit, please?
该死的臭贱♥人♥ 去你的 - 先生 不要反抗
Fucking punk ass bitch! Fuck you! - Stop resisting, sir.
闭嘴 - 什么
Shut up. - Excuse me?
什么 那不是我说的 抱歉
What? No, that's not me. Sorry.
挂了 - 你开着扬声器吗
Hang up. Hang up-- - Uh, am I on speaker?
还有谁在听
Who else is on the phone?
我是谢菲尔德警官 女士
Uh, it's Sergeant Sheffield, ma'am,
韦恩堡警局的 - 别
from Fort Wayne PD. - No. No.
你在警局
Are you in a police station?
不 我… - 是的
No. I-- - Yes, he is.
爱莲娜 我们能等到明天
Elena, can we talk about this tomorrow
我去接你们时再聊吗
when I pick you guys up?
你觉得可以吗 - 你入狱了
Does that sound like a good idea? - Are you in jail?
不 我… - 是的
No, I-- - Yes, he is.
先说清楚 我还没有坐牢
For the record, I'm not in jail yet.
他的案子正在受理中 - 是吗
He's being processed. - Right?
对 不是什么大事
Yes. It's not a big deal.
坐牢不是大事
Jail is not a big deal?
不 坐牢是大事
No, jail is a big deal.
是很严重 只不过我现在的情况 真的不是大事 而是…
It's very serious. It just so happens in this instant, it's really not. It's…
对吧 这不…
Right? This isn't…
爱莲娜 在吗
Hello, Elena?
你为什么这样
Why would you do that?
为什么随便就接电♥话♥
Why would you just pick up a call like that?
你看 这就是为什么 一些人觉得你们警♥察♥是混♥蛋♥
You see, this is why some people think you guys are dicks.
我个人不这么认为
I don't personally.
但你们做这种事 就不奇怪有人会这么觉得了
But you can see why some people do when you do something like that.
你还能打给什么人吗
You got somebody else you can call?
(拘押室)
老天 普莱斯 你干了什么
Jesus Christ, Pryce. What did you do?
你还好吗
You okay, pal?
他为什么会在这里
What is he doing here?
等等 你们为什么穿得像要去毕业舞会
Wait. Why are you two dressed like it's prom?
我们之前在参加活动
Uh, we were, um, at a function.
活动
A function?
基瓦尼斯俱乐部给本颁发了 人道主义奖 但被你毁了
Ben was being given a Humanitas award by the Kiwanis Club, which you ruined.
没事的 没有被毁
It's fine. You didn't ruin it.
不是没事 的确被你毁了
It's not fine. And you did ruin it.
你找到新办法来搞砸人生的能力 真令我惊叹
Your ability to find new ways to fuck up boggles my mind.
被逮捕 - 只是个行政错误
Arrested. - It was an administrative error.
你们是在交往吗
What, are you two dating?
永远是别人的错
It's always someone else's fault.
“只是个行政错误”
"It's an administrative error."
嘿 - “球弹偏了”
Hey. - "The ball took a bad bounce."
“戴森卡在我的老二上了”
"The Dyson got stuck on my dick."
你要从什么时候开始 为自己的烂事承担责任
When are you gonna start taking responsibility for your own shit?
别对他这么苛刻 亲爱的 他今晚过得很不顺
Uh, take it easy on him, honey. He's had a tough night.
等等 本普特曼为什么叫你亲爱的
Wait. Why is Ben Putman calling you honey?
你们在一起了
Are you two together?
对 我们今晚是在约会 好吗
Yes. We're on a date, okay?
饭盒本
Bento Ben?
你在和饭盒本交往
You're dating Bento Ben?
你给我起了外号♥
You have a nickname for me?
多久了
For how long?
六个月
Six months.
我那天想告诉你的
I was gonna tell you the other day,
但你的状态那么好 我不想毁了你的心情
but you were doing so good I didn't wanna ruin it.
离开房♥间时说“回见”的饭盒本
Bento Ben, who says "ciao" when he leaves a room?
我不是每次都说的
I don't always say that.
我不想现在说这个
I don't wanna do this right now.
你出狱了 不客气
You're out of jail. You're welcome.
希望我们还能做朋友 我不想…
I hope we can still be buddies. I don't want this--
本 够了 拜托你闭嘴
Ben, please, just sh-shut up.
本 - 怎么
Ben. - Yeah?
抱歉 我不该说这种话
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
我今晚真的很不顺
I've had a really bad night.
回见
Ciao.
回见
Ciao.
他们交往了六个月
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表