剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Six months they've been seeing each other.
你能相信吗
I mean, can you believe that?
当然能 你们已经分开多年了
Of course I can believe it. You've been separated for years.
你觉得她还能怎样 她已经向前走了
I mean, what do you expect her to do? She's moving on.
我知道 但是怎么会找他
I know, but with that guy? I mean…
你说他是个好人 - 我以为是的 但他骗了我
You said that guy was a nice guy. - I thought he was, but he tricked me.
听着 你又不是没和其他人交往过
Look, it's not like you haven't dated other people.
而且是很多人
Like a lot of other people.
之前有一个还挺认真的 那个…
I mean, you were pretty serious about that one woman who…
用钥匙刮你车的 我挺喜欢她 她叫什么
who keyed your car. I liked her. What was her name?
碧翠丝 是 我当时觉得她很棒 - 对
Beatrice. Yeah, I thought she was great. - Right.
但那…拜托 那一段不是认真的 那…
But that… Come on, that was a fling. That's…
我们并没有给彼此带午餐饭盒什么的
We weren't bringing each other, you know, bento boxes.
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
她说我看上去很精神
She said I looked good.
谁
Who?
安珀琳恩 那天说的
Amber-Linn. The other day.
那又怎样 很好 这么说很友善
So what? That's great, that's a nice thing.
有什么问题吗 - 没什么问题
What's wrong with that? - Nothing's wrong with it.
只不过 也许我过得并不好
Except maybe I'm not doing well.
也许正相反
Maybe I'm doing the opposite.
也许桑提这件事是我生活里唯一的好事
Maybe this thing with Santi, that's like the only thing I got.
如果他没有成功 那我会怎样呢
And if it doesn't work out with this kid, then where am I?
我就一无所有了
Then it's like I got nothing.
好的 那么…
Okay, so…
如果他想打进美国业余赛的决赛
…if he's gonna make the final match at the US Amateur,
那就必须在七天内在伊甸平原打九轮
he's gonna have to play nine rounds at Eden Prairie over seven days.
如果每一球都像过山车一样发挥不稳
He's not gonna make it if every shot's
他是无法晋级的 - 我知道
like a fucking roller coaster. - Yeah, I know.
他必须学会控制情绪
He's gotta learn how to control his emotions.
好吗 他挥杆后放得太快了
All right? He casts at the top of his swing,
这会导致精确度大大下降
which destroys his accuracy.
在压力下 他是无法成功的 哥们
Under pressure, that's just not gonna cut it, man.
所以我们得纠正他
So, we gotta fix that.
等等 你刚说什么
Wait, what'd you say?
我说 在压力下 他是无法成功的
I said, under pressure, that's-that's not gonna cut it.
不 你说“我们”
No, no. You said "we".
是吗 - 这话你不能收回去
I did? - You can't take that back.
这是《虎豹小霸王》的那种“我们”
That was like Butch and Sundance "we."
就像《末路狂花》和《古惑丑拍档》
Like Thelma and Louise. Like Turner and Hooch.
你知道这些角色最后都死了吧
You know all those characters die, right?
没有 霍奇活下来了 - 是 不
No, they don't. Hooch lives. - Yes. No, no.
霍奇中弹 在片尾失血而亡
Hooch takes a bullet and bleeds out at the end.
真的吗 为什么 根本没必要啊
Really? Why? That's so unnecessary.
反正结局是那样
Well, that's what happened.
和我说实话 你会和我们一起上路吗
Be honest. Will you come with us on the road?
会的…
Yes, yes.
太好了 终于啊
Yes! Finally!
终于有点好消息了 胜利
Finally, we get some good news. A win!
瞧 也不是完全黑暗 米茨
See, it doesn't have to be all darkness, Mitts.
有时会有一点光
Sometimes there can be a little light.
而且关于这孩子的本事 我是对的 是吗 他与众不同
And I'm right about this kid. Aren't I? There is something special about him.
不是我想象出来的
I'm not imagining that.
是 好吧 他与众不同
Yes, okay, he's special.
另外 你来开车 好的 因为由你当司机的话
And you're driving the bus. Okay, 'cause with you behind the wheel,
车就会变成魔幻巴士
it turns into a magic bus.
你知道我想起哪首歌♥了吗
You know what song I'm hearing right now?
什么 《魔幻巴士》 - 不 《男孩们回来了》
What… what, "Magic Bus"? - No, "The Boys Are Back In Town."
“如果他们想战斗 你最好别阻止” 来吧
"And if they wanna fight you better let 'em." Come on!
嘿 我们上路了 准备好了
Hey, let's do it. You ready to roll?
我们不会走了
We're not going.
什么意思 一切准备就绪
What do you mean? We're all set.
你看 有饮料
Look. We got the beverages.
有零食 来吧 我们是为了奔跑而生的
We got the snacks. Come on, we're born to run.
我妈说你昨晚被逮捕了
My mom told me that you got arrested last night.
所以她让我把这个给你 - 不 等等
So, she told me to give you this. - No, hold on.
对 严格说来 我被逮捕了 但并不是什么严重的事
Yeah, technically I was arrested. And it was no big deal.
请让我和你妈妈解释一下
Let me explain to your mother what happened.
普莱斯 她不想听你的解释 你收下吧
Pryce, she doesn't want you to explain it to her. Take this.
桑提 等一等
Santi, wait a second.
未缴费的停车罚单 我是因为那个被逮捕的
Unpaid parking tickets, that's what I got arrested for.
因为停车罚单也可以逮捕人
You can get arrested for parking tickets?
就是啊 那就像乱过马路嘛 太荒唐了
I know. It's like jaywalking or something. It's ridiculous.
多少张 - 32张
How many? - Thirty-two.
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you, man?
我做停车决定时比较随性
I was a little too casual with my parking choices.
我犯了错 请让我和你妈妈解释
I made a mistake. Let me explain it to your mom.
我不知道能和你说什么 她就是不想见你
Look, I don't know what to tell you. She doesn't wanna talk to you.
你想做这件事吗 总之我想
I mean, do you want this? I want this.
如果对你来说 这很重要 那你去找她谈谈
I mean, if this is important to you, then you talk to her.
不过是停车罚单
It was parking tickets.
他怎么说 - 他不愿收支票
What did he say? - He wouldn't take the check.
他还没走
He's still out there?
妈…停车罚单
Mami, Mami… …parking tickets.
所以他才坐牢了 - 嗯哼
That's why he was in jail. - Uh-huh.
是因为停车罚单 等等 - 停车罚单
It was for parking tickets. Wait. - Parking tickets.
妈 你在做什么
Mami, what are you doing?
不 他不是罪犯 他是个白♥痴♥ 但他不是罪犯
No, he's not a criminal. He's an idiot, but he's not a criminal.
我知道你感到失望 你知道 这是我的错
I know you're disappointed and everything… …you know, it's my fault.
因为我没有仔细考虑
Because I didn't think this through.
不 - 你的生活需要稳定
No. - You need stability in your life.
我们在这里的日子好好的
We have a good place here.
我有份好工作 - 你讨厌你的工作
And I have a good job. - You hate your job.
不 我讨厌工作的某些方面 我不期望你能理解
No, I hate parts of my job. I don't expect you to understand,
但如果你出了什么事 我永远都不会原谅自己
but if something happens to you, I'm never gonna forgive myself.
妈妈 你从没原谅过自己
Mom, you've never forgiven yourself for anything.
而且不会出事的 - 我们不了解这个人
And nothing bad is gonna happen. - We don't know this guy.
你也有没缴的停车罚单 - 那不一样
You have unpaid parking tickets! - It's different!
嘿… - 不一样
Hey, hey! - No, it's not!
别把我拿出来的行李重新打包
Stop packing my unpacking.
这都是借口
All of this is just an excuse.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你感到害怕
I know you're scared.
太赞了 哥们 是11米房♥车吗
That is awesome, dude. What is that, a 37-footer?
我和妻子5月去了犹他州 我们租了一辆 应该是C级
My wife and I went to Utah in May. We rented one. Think it was a C-class.
嘿 我这人不太爱小聊
Hey, pal. I'm not really a chitchat kind of guy,
所以你能继续走吗
so why don't you just keep walking?
你好没礼貌 哥们
You're pretty rude, man.
没错
Yes, I am.
不应该让你看到我这个样子的 - 妈 没事的
You shouldn't have to see me like this. - No, Mami, it's okay.
不 不是没事
No, no, it's not okay.
这很不对
Not okay.
你知道
You know,
自从你♥爸♥离开后 我一直努力为我们做好的决定
I've tried to make good decisions for us ever since your dad left.
但从来都不够好
It's never good enough.
是 - 我们在慢慢来
Yeah. - We're pacing ourselves.
一点一点
Little by little,
越来越好 - 是
the chicken gets fed. - Yeah.
不 在这种事上 我不能随性而为
No, I can't be, you know, willy-nilly about something like this.
因为…
'Cause, no…
…后果惨重
…a catastrophe.
不
No.
你听过威利格罗斯维纳吗
Have you… Have you ever heard of Willy Grossweiner?
没心情听黄色笑话 - 什么
I'm not in the mood for dirty jokes. - What?
不…
No, no, no.
不是笑话 他是高尔夫球手
It's not a joke. He was a golfer.
他表现出色的关键
And-And-And the thing that made him so good
在于他从不去想已经打出的球
was that he never thought about the shot that he took before.
那是过去
That was history.
他也不担心球打出后会落在哪里
And he… he wasn't worried about where the ball was gonna end up after he hit it.
那是他无法控制的
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表