剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, no. Why wouldn't he play safe and punch out?
抱歉 我们...
Sorry. We...
我不用听你道歉 只需要你用用脑子
I don't need an apology. I need you to fucking think.
真的
Seriously.
挥杆前先想想
Think before you swing.
拜托 这话我们说过多少次了
I mean, come on, how many times have we been over this, bud?
我就知道
I knew it.
不管了
Fuck this.
你不能泄气啊
You gotta keep your head in this game.
好了 加油 继续
Okay, let's go! Come on.
继续打
Let's get a move on.
(领先 比分:-9 第一:科林森川 并列第二:霍马)
(并列第二:克拉克W 并列第四:威勒S)
第15洞的大失误后
After a disastrous 15th,
威勒想要在标准三杆的16洞这里
Wheeler now finds himself trying to salvage bogey
争取保住柏忌
here on the par-3 16.
你是对的
You were right.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真罕见
You don't say that very often.
因为这话通常都不符合事实
It's not true very often.
我说什么说对了
What was I right about?
桑提
Santi.
你遇见他后和我说他是个特别的孩子
When you met him, you told me he was a special kid
你能帮助他
and you could help him.
现在 他需要你的帮助
And right now, he needs you to help him.
你想我做什么 是他让我下场的 米茨
Well, what do you want me to do? He told me to walk, Mitts.
好吗 他是高尔夫球手 我是球童 决定在他
Okay? He's the golfer, I'm the caddy. It's his decision.
我说的不是高尔夫球手
I'm not talking about the golfer.
我说的是一个孩子
I'm talking about the kid.
68洞堪称神童的表现之后
Sixty-eight holes of pure genius
突然之间 桑提威勒开始滑坡了
and then the wheels just coming off for Santi Wheeler.
现在这位年轻的球手 正在计分板上一路下滑
The young man simply plummeting down the leaderboard now.
可怜的孩子 我们不能忘了
This poor kid, let's remember,
17岁的孩子 在比赛里陷入困境
17 years old, now struggling with his game,
和球童闹了起来
fighting with his caddy.
崔佛 世界上还有比这更孤单的处境吗
Trev, is there a lonelier place on Earth right now?
是 简直不忍♥看了
Yeah, this is tough to watch.
他原本只差一点
He was right there.
因为我不只是园丁 我也是艺术家
'Cause I'm not just a gardener. I'm an artist.
我用双手去塑造球场 精心雕琢
I take the course in my hands and I mold it. I sculpt it.
曼尼 帮我个忙
Need your help, Manny.
普莱斯 我正忙呢
Kinda in the middle of something, Pryce.
我知道 真抱歉 不是有意打扰你们
I know, I'm sorry. I don't mean to interrupt.
干吗 - 你可以之后再发表艺术言论
What? - You can give your artist speech later.
很快的
This won't take long.
嘿
Hey.
把球打上球道就好
Just put the ball in the fairway.
好吗 三杆就能上果岭了 大家就都可以回家了
All right? We'll make the green in three. We can all go home.
来吧 速战速决
Come on, let's get it over with.
威勒这一个开球相当糟糕
And that is a dreadful drive from Wheeler.
第18洞竟然挥了个空棒
A complete whiff off the 18th tee.
他情绪低落 也不能怪他
Well, he's not happy. You can't blame him.
以这种方式结束
It's a rough way to end
状态神勇的一周是令人沮丧的
what had been an amazing week up to this point.
(森川 -10 威勒 -2)
干吗 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
想让我惯着你 是吗
You want me to coddle you? Is that it?
儿子 我试过帮你
Buddy, I tried to help.
你不听 所以只能怪你 不怪我
You wouldn't listen. So, this is on you. Not me.
怎么 你又要放弃了
What, are you gonna quit again?
如果我放弃 你会突然离开 去“整理自己”吗
If I do, will you suddenly have to go and get your head straight?
别把罪名扣到我头上啊
Don't turn this around on me.
如果我现在放弃 你又会离开我吗
If I quit right now, would you leave me again?
你没给我太多留下来的理由啊
Well, you're not giving me a lot of reasons to stick around.
什...
What the...
洒水器启动了
The sprinklers have come on here.
不知道发生了什么 但这会导致比赛暂停
Not sure what's going on, but this is gonna delay the play.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey! You okay?
是你做的吗
Did you do this?
你看起来需要休息一下
Well, looked like you needed a little bit of a break.
但只能休息一小会儿 我们好像只有几分钟
But it's gonna be a quick one. I think we only got a few minutes.
普莱斯 我...你是对的 我很抱歉
Pryce, I'm... You were right. I'm sorry.
别放在心上
Don't worry about it.
嘿 我们没问题的 普莱斯
Hey. We got this, Pryce.
我知道 盖瑞 但让我快快地 和我的球手聊聊 好吗
I know you do, Gary, but just give me a second to talk to my golfer.
他现在不是你的球手
Well, he's not your golfer right now.
其实 他是
Well, actually, he kind of is.
但只要你给我们一点时间 你们之后一定继续领先
But I'm sure if you give us a minute, you can go back to running the show.
先生们 你们不能两人同时上场
Gentlemen, you can't both be out here.
我是他的球童
I'm his caddy.
其实 我才是登记的球童
Well, actually, I'm the registered caddy.
威勒先生 这两位男子谁是你的球童
Mr. Wheeler, which one of these men is your caddy?
他是
Him.
先生 我必须请你离开球道
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to step off the fairway.
真够业余的
Amateur hour.
盖瑞
Gary.
你离我们远一点
Stay away from us.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
不再是了
Not anymore.
爱莲娜 你知道 他能有今天是谁的功劳吗
Do you even know why he's here, Elena?
是我 这是我应得的
It's because of me. I am owed for that.
该死的
Fuck.
崔佛 在计分板上滑铁卢
Trevor, between plunging down the leaderboard,
加上这个不幸的洒水器事件
this unfortunate gaffe with the sprinklers...
我不知道有谁还会觉得 这孩子能够完成这轮比赛了
I don't know how anyone can expect this kid to finish this round.
威勒先生 你准备好的话 可以随时恢复比赛
Mr. Wheeler, you can resume play when you're ready.
威勒根本没什么救场的办法
There's really not much more to salvage here for Wheeler.
是的 现在的情况 他能完成比赛就已经很好了
No, just finishing the round is about all he can do at this point.
我不知道该怎么办 普莱斯
I don't know what to do, Pryce.
我在酒吧看你打球时产生了一个想法
You know, I thought of something just now when I was watching you from the bar.
自从我认识你以来 可以说
That pretty much ever since I've known you,
你一直在为错误的原因挥杆
you've been swinging the club for the wrong reasons.
你过去挥杆是为了我 或是为你妈妈
You've been swinging for me, or your mom,
甚至是为了小零 想要让他们觉得你厉害 刚才是为了你♥爸♥爸
or even for Zero to impress them, or for your dad just now.
但记得吗 我第一次在练习场见到你时
But when I first saw you on the driving range, remember?
你独自一人 打球没有任何后果 也没有人在看着你
Alone, nothing riding on it, no one was watching.
那个画面很美
That was beautiful.
因为你在为自己挥杆 因为你热爱高尔夫
Because you were swinging the club for yourself. Because you loved it.
你要听我作为球童的意见
You want my read as your caddy?
如果你准备好了为自己挥杆
If you're ready to swing that club for yourself,
那我就帮你提球包
then I'm here to carry the bag.
但如果没准备好 也没关系
But if not, that's fine.
我们回家去 好吗
Let's go home, okay?
我们挤上房♥车 吃点烧烤 音乐开到最大
We'll pile into the RV, get some barbecue, turn up the music.
又或者只听米茨唠叨
Or maybe we just listen to Mitts complain,
其实也挺有娱乐性的
which has its own sort of catchy melody.
但这由你决定
But it's your call.
这是你的比赛 其他人说了都不算
It's your game. No one else's.
塞西莉亚 你伤透了我的心
Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
你每天打击我的自信
You're shaking my confidence daily
噢 塞西莉亚 我双膝跪地
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
乞求你和我回家
I'm begging you please to come home
塞西莉亚 你伤透了我的心
Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
你每天打击我的自信
You're shaking my confidence daily
噢 塞西莉亚 我双膝跪地
Oh, Cecilia I'm down on my knees
乞求你和我回家
I'm begging you please to come home
聪明的打法是用七号♥铁
Smart play is to hit my seven iron,
打个保守球到狗腿洞前 然后绕过那些树慢慢推进
lay it up before the dogleg and then ease my way around those trees.
对 这样很聪明
Yeah, that is the smart play.
但如果你可以直接飞过去 为什么要绕旁边走
But why go around when you can just go over?
他拿了一号♥木 吉姆 我没看错吧
That's a driver, Jim. Are you kidding me?
嘿 听着 看到威勒过去五洞的表现后
Hey, listen, after everything we've seen over Wheeler's last five holes,
我不奇怪他要用一号♥木打地面球
yes, he's gonna hit a driver off the deck.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表