剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Maybe we reconvene this afternoon.
我们可以练几杆
We get some swings in then.
就定2点左右 怎么样
Should we say, like, around two o'clock?
是 你说什么我都答应
Yeah. I'll agree to anything
只要我可以把这门给关上了
if you just let me shut this big ol' guy right here.
好吧 行 那说好了2点
Okay. All right. So, we're on for two o'clock?
好 随你 - 好 随便
Yeah, whatever. - Okay. Whatever.
不客气
You're welcome.
如果有人上门给我送三文治
Someone brings me a sandwich to my room,
那基本上算是送早餐到床服务
it's basically breakfast in bed.
换我会说谢谢
I say thank you.
但毕竟他和我不是同一辈的
But I'm from a different generation, I guess.
淡定 保持呼吸
Just breathe.
2点钟
Two o'clock.
你为什么买♥♥了三盒幸运符麦片
Why did you buy three boxes of Lucky Charms?
噢 对 是给普莱斯的
Oh, yeah. They're for Pryce.
他最爱吃那个 因为他没长大
They're his favorite because he's a child.
为什么大家叫他“神杆” - 是个绰号♥
And why do they call him "Stick"? - Well, it's a nickname.
我知道 但那是什么意思
No, I know that. But what does it mean?
你想想世界上最优秀的球手
Think about the best player you know, all right?
那种看他们打球
The kind of golfer that, when you watch them swing,
你会想哭出来的球手 因为他们太厉害了
it just makes you wanna cry 'cause they're so goddamn good.
事实上 那些人不是真有什么特别的
Truth is, those guys aren't shit.
但还有另一类球手 你知道 比如...
But there's another species of player, you know, like the...
那些加五 加六级别的高手
the +5s, the +6s...
大神球手
just superhuman.
那些球手被称为神杆
Those guys are sticks.
这就是他绰号♥的由来
And that's where he got it.
他有那么厉害
He was that good?
对 他有那么厉害
Yeah, he was that good.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
How did it go?
什么怎么样
How did what go?
你和桑提和好了
Well, you mended things with Santi?
他没来
He was a no-show.
浪费了一小时 - 那他人去哪了
Wasted an hour. - Then where is he?
不知道 他说要和小零去采石场
I don't know. He said he was going with Zero to a quarry.
采石场
Quarry?
怎么样 对啊 我就说吧
You see? Exactly. That's what I said.
你通过重复这个词来消化信息
You're processing the information by repeating it.
桑提的反应仿佛我疯了
Santi acted like that was the most insane thing he'd ever heard.
不 普莱斯 你得去找他
No, Pryce. You need to go get him.
我能做什么 又不能拽他走
What am I gonna do? I'm not gonna drag him out of there.
十几岁的孩子作出承诺时 你要确保他们说到做到
When a teenager makes a commitment, you need to make them stick to it.
对 - 我不...
Yeah. - I don't...
米茨 你觉得呢 - 噢 对 绝对的
What do you think, Mitts? - Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
必须信守承诺
You have to keep your word.
好吧 我们走
Okay, fine. Let's go.
不 别看我 我不要开车
Don't look at me. I'm not driving.
我还有几块大块牛肉要准备
I've got a couple of large format pieces of beef to prep.
所以信守承诺很重要
So it's important to honor your commitments
除非你还有事要忙
until you're inconvenienced?
然后就各人自扫门前雪了 就因为你那块肉
And then it's just every man for himself, 'cause of your hunk of meat?
这不对 你怎么看
No. What do you think?
我觉得所有人都应该去
I think we should all go.
将军了吧
Checkmate.
这个想法很棒
That's a great thought.
我不去
I'm not going.
你好吗 我们在找...
How you doing? We are looking--
(进入必须佩戴游泳圈)
多少人 - 我们不需要票
How many? - We don't need any tickets.
我们只是来找人 找到就走 - 三张
We're just on a quick retrieval mission. - Three.
游泳圈证明
Proof of floaty?
什么 抱歉 你说什么
What? Sorry, what?
进入必须佩戴游泳圈
No floaty, no entry.
不...我们不游泳
No, no, but we're not gonna be swimming.
我们只需要快快地进去...
We just gotta go in here real quick--
没有游泳圈不得进入
No floaty, no entry.
米茨也不打算进入
And no Mittsy.
该死的游泳圈
Fucking floaties.
天啊
Jesus.
不 我只是去找我儿子 - 是
No, I'm just gonna get my son. - Yeah.
所以不用游泳圈 没必要
So no floaty, no necessary.
谢谢 - 加一点钱
Thank you. - Well, for an additional fee,
你可以购买♥♥专用个人漂浮设备
you can purchase your own personal flotation devices.
漂浮面条最低15美元
Noodles start at $15.
好吧
Okay, fine.
两张门票 两个面条
So, two tickets, two noodles.
面条卖♥♥完了 只剩独角兽
We're out of noodles. All I have left is unicorns.
当然 好吧 - 40块
Of course. Yeah. - Those are 40 bucks.
既然面条卖♥♥光了 你为什么还要推荐面条
So why would you offer noodles, if you don't have noodles?
因为这是诱导转向销♥售♥
'Cause it's a bait-and-switch.
很混淆人啊 - 不管别人有急事...
It's very confusing. - Ignore that it's an emergency...
两个独角兽 两张票 100块
Two unicorns, two tickets. Hundred bucks.
坐地起价
Price gouging.
所以你现在就是敲诈我们了
So, now you're just gonna use us now just to gouge us?
嗯哼 没错 你知道吗
Uh-huh, exactly. No... And you know what?
我想和你们经理谈 因为你的做法是不合理的
I wanna talk to the manager about this. 'Cause what you're doing is not right.
好 这样吧 不...我们就...
Okay... Actually, no, no. Let's just do...
这样 一张票 加上游泳圈
Here, you know what? One ticket and the floaty.
谢谢 没事
Thank you. It's okay.
不让他小人得志
Not gonna give him the satisfaction.
抱歉 - 没事
Sorry. - No, it's fine.
这东西有口水的气味
I can smell saliva on this thing.
就像他刚吃过热狗
It's like he just had a hot dog.
好吧 和我说你打算对他说什么
Okay, so, tell me what you're gonna say to him.
来 - 有什么可说的
Come on. - What is there to say?
“走了 桑提 拿上东西 我们走 还要练习呢”
"Come on, Santi, get your stuff. Let's go. We gotta practice."
哥们 你干吗总是烦我
Why are you up on my ass, bruh?
你觉得他会对我这么凶
You think he's gonna come at me that strong?
我去吧 - 等等...
I'm gonna go. - Wait, wait, wait.
你不能去 他身边有一群Z世代狼群
You can't go. He's with a whole wolf pack of Gen Zers.
我是他的母亲
I'm his mother.
对啊 哪个孩子想听“嘿 你妈来了”
Yeah, exactly. What kid wants to hear, "Hey, your mom's here"?
听着 你说他必须信守承诺
Look, you said he had to honor his commitments.
他对我做了承诺
He made the commitment to me.
好的
Okay.
别忘了 他们能嗅出恐惧的气味
Just remember, they can smell fear.
Z世代
The Gen Zers.
好的 - 对
Okay. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好耶 哥们
Yeah, dude!
这一跳很棒 哥们
Nice jump, bro!
我来到采石场的贵宾区了啊
I made it to the VIP section of the rock quarry.
你好吗
How you doing?
这是潮人们的聚集所
This is where the cool kids hang out.
我不知道还有老年小马迷
I didn't know they made geriatric Bronies.
老年 对
Geriatric. Yeah.
我应该要求长者折扣的
I should've asked for a senior discount
因为我买♥♥的票可不便宜
'cause I sure didn't get one coming in here.
我叫普莱斯 你好吗 - 布鲁克林
My name's Pryce. How you doing? - Brooklyn.
布鲁克林 很酷的名字
Brooklyn. That's a cool name.
对 我小时候认识一个男人 叫“山体滑坡” 他有个墨西哥夹饼摊
Yeah, growing up I knew a guy named Landslide who had a taco stand.
这谁啊 - 你干吗来这里
Who is this guy? - What are you doing here, man?
我们约了几小时前在大厅见面 记得吗
We had a meeting scheduled a couple hours ago in the lobby, remember?
既然山不来 就去找大山
So, the mountain's come to Muhammad.
过来 - 你想去那边聊聊
Come here. - You wanna talk over here?
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉 - 失陪了
Sorry. - Excuse us.
普莱斯 我...忘了时间
Pryce, I, like, I lost track of time.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表