剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
(优质实惠 本地家庭作坊生产)
…在这工作 他大概这么高
…somebody who works here, he's, like, maybe about this high.
所以你的名字不是“滚一边去”
So your name's not "Go Fuck Yourself."
是桑提 - 什么
It's Santi. - What?
店里的瑞贝卡告诉我的 - 你干吗来这
Rebecca told me in the front. - What are you doing here?
你是跟踪狂吗 - 不…
Are you some kind of stalker? - No, no, no, no, no.
我只是打高尔夫的 - 不太相信
I'm just a golfer. - Oh, you sure?
你跟踪到我工作的地方 而我们完全不认识
Because you followed me to where I work, and we're total strangers.
所以…对 - 我懂 给你
So… Yeah. - I get it. Here.
普莱斯卡希尔
Pryce Cahill.
(“普莱斯正合适” 普莱斯卡希尔)
"The Pryce is right." What does that mean?
“普莱斯正合适” 这什么意思
个人品牌 永远别忘了打造品牌
Branding. Always be branding.
你是普莱斯 我懂 但什么正合适
I get that you're Pryce, but what's right?
就是 你“正合适”什么
Like, what are you… What are you saying is "right"?
俏皮的双关语
Clever play on words.
不用多想 - 好的 好吧
Don't overthink it. - Okay. All right.
嘿 320码哥
Hey, 320 marker.
我真不敢相信
Are you kidding me?
那一球太难忘了
What a shot.
愿赌服输
Bet's a bet.
你堕入爱河多久了
How long have you been in love?
什么 - 对高尔夫的爱
What? - With golf.
我没有爱上高尔夫
I'm not in love with golf.
我甚至都不喜欢高尔夫
I don't even like it.
噢 真的吗 你偷偷溜进练球场是为了锻炼身体
Oh, really? You're just sneaking out onto the driving range for exercise?
拜托 能像你这样打球的人 一定是热爱高尔夫
Come on, anyone who hits the ball the way you do has gotta be in love.
好吧 我懂的 就像女生
Okay, I get it. It's like a girl.
确定她喜欢你之前 你不想承认自己喜欢她
You don't wanna say you like her until you know if she likes you.
你在说什么 - 我帮你省点时间
What are you talking about, man? - Let me save you some time.
她喜欢你 她非常迷恋你
She likes you. She is way into you.
我过去以为她喜欢我 但她爱的是你
I used to think she liked me, but she is in love with you.
你打过比赛吗
You ever play competitively?
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你得趁她还在时好好爱她
You gotta love her while she's there.
因为她一旦离开就不会回来了 相信我
Because when she's gone, she is gone. Trust me.
这里什么情况 - 噢 糟糕
What the hell is going on? - Oh, shit.
你没到休息时间 你又是谁
You're not on break, and who the fuck are you?
抱歉 我有事要找桑提 很快的
Sorry, I just needed Santi for a bit.
我才不在乎你有事
I don't give a fuck what you need.
你的嘴挺脏的
A lot of swearing.
难道没有不得在顾客身边 说脏话的规定吗
Isn't there, like, a no swearing around customers policy?
快滚出我的储藏室 否则我会撵你出去
You know what? Get the fuck out of my stock room, or I will bounce you.
我自己出去就好
I'll bounce myself.
瑞贝卡人很好
Rebecca was really nice.
爱莲娜威勒在吗
Is Elena Wheeler here?
她在后面
She's in the back.
你的声音像婴儿 - 我是婴儿
You sound like a baby. - I am a baby.
打扰了 - 嗨
Excuse me. - Hi.
嗨 你是桑提的母亲吗
Hi, are you Santi's mother?
天啊 出了什么事
Oh, my God. What happened? Qué pasó?
没有 他好好的 抱歉
No, no, no, he's fine. Sorry.
我向他的同事瑞贝卡问到你的名字
I got your name from Rebecca at his work.
我叫普莱斯 我是想找你聊聊…
Uh, my name's Pryce. I just wanted to talk to you about…
吃我的老二
Suck my dick.
是这样 我看到… - 凯文
You know, I saw-- - Kevin.
我要和你说多少次 别玩…氦气
How many times do I have to tell you to knock it off… con el …helium?
那玩意很贵
The shit's expensive.
抱歉 爱莲娜 - 而且
Sorry, Elena. - And you know what?
第六排有30张美国队长桌布在地上
There's 30 Captain America tablecloths on aisle six on the floor.
快去捡起来
Go pick 'em up.
抱歉 你刚说你是
Sorry, who are you again?
我叫普莱斯 我是职业高尔夫球手 我在莱诺克斯见过你儿子
My name's Pryce. I'm a golf pro. And I saw your son at Lennox.
在高尔夫球场
At the golf course?
对 我看到他打球了
Yeah, I was watching him hit.
我想说 他的技术
And, I mean, what he was doing with the ball,
他挥杆的方式 那不是教出来的
the way he was swinging, you can't teach that.
那是天分
And that comes from someplace else.
来自… - 是
You know, from… - Yeah.
抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
我儿子14岁后就没碰过高尔夫球杆了
My son hasn't touched a golf club since he was 14 years old.
经理说他总是偷偷溜进
Well, the manager says he sneaks out there all the time
练球场 所以他绝对在打球
on the driving range, so he's definitely hitting.
总之 我想与他合作
Anyway, I'd like to work with him.
甚至可以帮他走上职业道路
You know, maybe even take him on the road.
努力让他拿到8月美国业余赛的资格
Try to qualify him for the US Amateur in August.
是 好吧 没问题 怪男人
Yeah, okay, no problem, strange man.
在圣诞节前送他回来就行
Just have him back before Christmas.
我懂的 抱歉 我知道自己这样很唐突
I get it. I'm sorry, I know this must seem like I'm coming out of left field,
但我曾是职业高尔夫球手
but I was a professional golfer.
我很久以前是莱德杯团队一员
Member of the Ryder Cup team a long time ago.
所以我有幸目睹许多伟大的高尔夫球手
So, I've been lucky enough to see some great golfers.
而你的儿子给我留下了深刻的印象
And your son, well, he made a real impression on me.
我会承担所有出行费用 比赛支出也由我支付
So, I'd cover all travel expenses, I would pay tournament fees.
如果他表现得好 你知道… 经济上的回报也很丰厚的
And if he does well there's, you know… there's a real financial upside.
他的潜力巨大
He's got a lot working for him.
我知道信息量有点大
And I know it's a lot to take in,
这是我的名片 请你考虑考虑
but here's my card, and just think about it.
“普莱斯正合适” - 对 一句小标语
"The Pryce is right." - Yes, a little saying.
好荒唐的话
It's ridiculous.
不 挺好的 谢谢你 - 是 很好
No, it's good. Thank you. - Yeah, that's great.
小心
Oy. Be careful.
桑提
Santi.
什么 - 我能开门吗
Yeah? - Can I open the door?
你已经开了
You already opened it.
工作还好吗
How was work?
不知道 挺好的
Whatever, it was fine.
今天有个男人来找过我
You know, a man came to see me today.
他说他在莱诺克斯认识了你
Said he met you at Lennox.
逗我呢 那个变♥态♥跟踪男去找你了
Are you serious? The weird stalker guy came to see you?
我以为你已经不再打高尔夫了
I thought you were finished with golf?
你没告诉我你又开始打了
You didn't tell me you were playing again.
我没有
I'm not playing again.
他说看到你打球了
He said he saw you swing.
他觉得你很厉害
He was impressed.
我只是玩玩球 没什么大不了 好吗
I was just shagging some balls. It's not a big deal. Okay?
你能关门吗 - 不…
Could you close the door? - No, no.
等等…
Give me a sec. - Hold on.
我查了一下这个人 他不是骗子
So this guy, I looked him up. He's legit.
他想带你在这个夏天参赛
He wants to take you on the road this summer.
他觉得你在美国业余赛能取得好成绩
Thinks you could do good at the US Amateur,
也许能拿不少奖金
said there could be some money in it.
我已经和他说我没兴趣了
I already told him, "I'm not interested, man."
我说了 我现在想一个人待着 可以吗
I told him that. So, I just wanna be alone right now, okay?
不 我想谈谈这件事
No, I wanna talk about this.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我很久没见到你开心的样子了 我觉得…
I haven't seen you happy in a long time, and I just think this is something that…
你应该考虑一下 - 我不会碰高尔夫了
That you should think about. - I'm fucking done with golf.
妈 我不会再来一次了 - 好 别用这种语气跟我说话
Mami, I'm not doing that again. - Okay…
发生了那种事 你为什么还希望我再打
…don't use that tone with me.
I mean, why would you want me to play again after what happened?
因为我上次看到你笑时 是在高尔夫球场上
Because the last time I saw you smile was on a golf course.
天 - 我知道它对你的意义
Geez. - I know what it means to you.
高尔夫曾让你快乐
Golf used to make you happy.
已经被他毁了
Well, he ruined it for me.
不 打高尔夫球不一定要像你♥爸♥走前那样
No, golf doesn't have to be what it was before when your dad was here.
应该是你想要的那样
It can be whatever you want it to be.
那好 你去看看这家伙到底有多认真
Well, go… go and find out how serious this guy is.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
是…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗨
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表