剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
这球打得妙 - 很聪明
That's a smart play. - Smart.
说不定是好事 - 真的吗
This could be good. - You think?
他们两天前才认识
They were a complete stranger two days ago,
现在她成了球童
and now she's caddie.
米茨 你的人称代词用得很不准
Your pronouns are all over the place, Mitts.
听着 我是不会玩这个 人称代词的文字游戏的
Look, I'm not gonna play this who's-on-first game with the pronouns.
如果某个人会变成 我孩子生活中的重要角色
If that person were playing a major role in my kid's life,
那我会想了解更多他的信息 仅此而已
I'd want a little more information, that's all.
你知道她姓什么吗 - “他们”姓什么
Do you know her last name? - Their last name.
我不知道 - 你瞧吧
And, no, I don't. - See?
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
那孩子是个谜
Kid's like a fucking mystery.
他们不谈论自己的事
They don't talk about themselves.
只会说政♥治♥社会见解 你懂的 比如
It's always some agenda, like, you know,
动物囚禁或甲烷气或父权制度
animal enslavement, or methane gas, or the patriarchy.
你觉得小零是Tinder诈骗王什么的
So you think that Zero is like the Tinder swindler?
我不知道那个什么诈骗王是谁
I don't know who the fuck that is,
但如果有人遮遮掩掩 我能看得出来
but I know something is sketchy when I see it.
小鸟...好耶
Birdie, birdie, birdie! Yeah!
漂亮 好
Come on! Yes!
很不错吧
Pretty good, right?
你去哪
Where are you going?
米茨
Mitts.
有什么问题 你怎么了
What's going on? What's wrong with you?
我一直想让你明白你这是玩火 好吗
I keep trying to tell you you're playing with fire, all right?
但去我的 对吧 - 你仍觉得这是个坏主意
But fuck me. - You still think this is a bad idea?
你不在乎我怎么觉得
You don't care what I think.
你让你走左 你就走右
I tell you to zig and you zag,
结果惹出麻烦我还得帮你擦屁♥股♥
and then when shit goes sideways, I gotta try to fix it, man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和小零 那孩子弄的这出戏
This side hustle you got going with Zero and the kid.
你总是不想自己胡闹会有什么后果
I mean, you don't think about the consequences of your shit.
烂摊子还要我来收拾 - 什么烂摊子
And then I gotta pick up the pieces. - What pieces?
一切都好好的
Everything's working.
他是计分板上的第一 你看
He's first on the leaderboard. Look!
他保持这个水准 一定会打进最终资格赛
He keeps playing like this, he'll move on to the final qualifier.
好吧 反正你会按自己的想法来
You know what? You're gonna do what you wanna do.
我都不知道为什么要 浪费时间跟你多费口舌
I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath.
你的音乐库也太杂了吧 什么音乐都有
Your music library is, like, all over the place.
有AC DC Chino Pacas 连《汉密尔顿》音乐剧都有
You got some AC DC, Chino Pacas, fucking Hamilton.
不
Oh, no.
我能说什么 我涉猎广泛 - 是
What can I say? I'm eclectic. - Yeah.
如果我要根据你的音乐库来给你贴标签
I mean, if I was gonna profile you based on your music library,
那你要不就是 用说唱风格唱所有独唱曲的音乐剧男
you're either, like, a theater kid who raps all his solos,
或是想要伪装成人类的俄♥罗♥斯♥机器人
or, like, a Russian bot trying to seem human.
你也可以将我的标签定为
Or you could profile me as a guy
今天记分牌第一男
who finished number one on the leaderboard today,
又称史上最伟大
aka the greatest of all time,
又称... - 天啊
aka... - Oh, my God.
机器人变得自大了
The bot's getting cocky.
如果你的积分排名下降了 我们要为你播什么歌♥
So what do we play for you if you drop down the leaderboard?
我不会下降的
I won't drop down.
但如果下降了呢
But what if you do?
不拿第一 我这个人就不存在了
If you're not number one, you don't exist.
不存在 哇 好吧
You don't exist? Wow, okay.
感觉这句话很多可分♥析♥的 这是谁教你的
That's a lot to unpack there. Who taught you that?
我过去的教练
My old coach.
好的 手♥机♥给我 - 好
Okay, let me see your phone. - Okay.
我猜有许多关于流浪人生的歌♥
I'm guessing there's lots of songs about life as a nomad.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么 你说过你从没 在一个地方生活三个月以上
What? You said you haven't lived in a place longer than three months.
意味着你在流浪
That makes you a nomad.
不会很辛苦吗
Isn't that hard?
总是搬来搬去
Like, moving around so much?
也不会啦 我...
Not really. I mean, I...
我觉得日子变无聊时就离开
I move on when I, like, get bored, you know?
我需要有挑战的生活
I need to be challenged.
等等 “时钟之群试音带”
Wait. "Flock of Clocks demo"?
我需要解释 - 不 那是...
I need an explanation. - No. That's...
我曾有个乐队 那时候还很年轻 我们很烂
I was in a band. I was very young. It's very bad.
给我...别 - 等等 不 我想听听
Give me... No. - Wait. No, I wanna listen.
必须听 - 不行
I'm so listening to it. - You can't.
原来小零做音乐 - 你们俩
Zero makes music? - Guys.
好了 你们俩停下
Okay, stop! Both of you.
我们只是在闹着玩
We're just messing around.
明天是你的大日子 你需要休息
Tomorrow you have a big day. You need to rest.
小零 我需要你帮忙收拾衣服
And Zero, I need help with the laundry.
好 很乐意
Yeah, happy to help.
手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone.
我一定会听到那首歌♥的
I will hear that song.
没戏 想得美 机器人
Never, bot.
流浪人
Nomad.
小零 你姓什么
Zero, what's your last name?
达菲 怎么了
Duffy. Why?
小零是个有趣的名字
Zero is an interesting name.
我的本名是克里斯蒂娜玛丽达菲 生日2005年12月4日
Well, I was born Christina Marie Duffy, December 4th, 2005.
出生地点为 肯塔基莱克星顿的马里昂郡医院
Marion County Hospital, Lexington, Kentucky.
你要不要我提供 社会保险号♥或紧急联络人
You want my Social Security or an emergency contact?
我有那么明显吗
Am I that obvious?
有点明显 - 我很抱歉 只是...
Yeah. Kinda. - No, I'm sorry. I just...
我发现自己对你一无所知
I realized that I know nothing about you.
不用 我明白 我要和你们一起生活几个星期
No, I get it. I'm gonna be living with you guys for a few weeks.
问吧 随便问
Go ahead, ask me anything.
好 你的父母 - 吉斯和莱拉
Okay. Your parents. - Keith and Lila.
吉斯是职业海军陆战队员
Keith is a career marine.
莱拉是艺术家
Lila was an artist.
她一直没在我身边
She wasn't around.
是 我和我爸单独生活
Yeah, it was just me and my dad.
那你♥爸♥有什么反应 对于你...
So how did your dad react to you being...
成为非顺性别 反资本主义 后殖民女权主义者吗
Genderqueer, anti-capitalist, postcolonial feminist?
反应不算差
Better than you would think.
那么 我通过了 - 不是在考验你
So did I pass? - It wasn't a test.
不 我只是想增加了解 毕竟你现在加入了我们
No, I just wanted to know more about you, now that you're one of us.
好的 那轮到我了
Okay. Now my turn.
普莱斯真的给了你十万美元
Did Pryce really give you a hundred grand?
绝对是真的 - 天啊 我崇拜你
He sure did. - Oh, my God. You're a legend.
你打算怎么用这笔钱 - 投资
What are you gonna do with it? - Invest it.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
小众商品市场
Niche commodity.
如果我没看错 一些供应限制意味着巨大的收益
Some supply constraints could lead to big gains if I'm right.
对 有桑提前我是商学院的
Yeah. I was a business major before Santi was born.
说实话 我一般不支持贪婪的商企文化
You know, to be honest I'm not usually a proponent of corporate greed,
但我的妈啊 你是一头母狼
but holy shit, you're a she-bull.
你是在骂我是动物吗 - 不
Are you calling me a cow? - No.
我是说你是个勇往直前 充满冒险精神的大女主
I'm calling you a fearless, risk-seeking motherfucking she-bull.
我不知道那个词是什么意思 不过我喜欢
I don't know what that means, but I like it.
欢迎来到美国业余资格赛的第二天比赛
Welcome to day two of the U.S. Amateur Qualifier.
现在上场发球的是第一轮胜出者 桑提亚戈威勒
Now on the tee, our first round leader, Santiago Wheeler.
轰炸土豆
Mashed potatoes!
你昨天已经说过这词了 哥们
You said that yesterday, man.
噢 对 没错
Oh, yeah. You're right.
对了 小零姓“达菲”
By the way, Zero's last name is Duffy.
我们昨晚聊得很愉快
We had a lovely chat last night.
而且他们完全没有遮遮掩掩
And they're not sketchy at all.
他们很贴心 善解人意 而且叠衣服的水平一流
They're sweet and thoughtful and excellent at folding laundry.
他们还说我是大女主
And they called me a she-bull.
仍然不信任他们
Still don't trust them.
她 他们
Her. Them.
你哎 - 是
Ay. - Yeah.
五号♥铁
Five iron.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表