剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
How much did you put on him? I can hear it in your voice.
你在挠耳朵 是不是
You're scratching your ear right now, aren't you?
对 他在挠 - 我才没有
Yes, he is. He's doing that. - No, I wasn't.
他说谎时就会做这个动作
That's what he does when he's lying.
少来 我只是耳朵痒 - 你用我的孩子赌钱
I had an itch, come on. - Did you bet on my kid?
不 我没有 不 - 他有
No, I… I didn't. No. No. - He did.
普莱斯 你告诉我说所有比赛都是正式的
Pryce, you told me this whole thing was legit.
这是正式的 这没什么 几百块而已
This is legit. It's not a big deal. It's a few bucks.
几百块而已
It's a few bucks?
听着 我得走了 后九洞要开始了
Look, I got to go. The back nine's about to start.
普莱斯
Pryce!
他走了吗
Did he leave?
爱莲娜
Elena?
你走了吗
Did… Did you leave?
我不…我想说 听上去 这个普莱斯在利用你
Yeah, I don't… I mean, this guy Pryce sounds like he's exploiting you.
他让你跳一个又一个火圈 只为了满足他的自我
You know, he's making you jump through his hoops for his own ego
为自己谋利 你懂吗 - 是
and personal gain, you know what I mean? - Yeah.
对 太明显了 简直老套
Yeah, like, it's so obvious. It's cliché.
这些资本家都是这样
It's what these capitalists do.
就和那些势利眼乡村俱乐部经理对待
It's the same shit that these tight-ass country club managers
我这种人的方式一样
do to people like me.
他们只会说 “别惹事 遵守我们的规则”
They're like, "Stay in line, follow our rules."
去他们的 我又不是你的贱婢
Like, fuck you. I'm not your proverbial bitch.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
用力点 - 我在用力
Try harder. - I'm trying.
没用 完全不动
It's not working. Nothing's moving.
试试用力拽
Try yanking.
拽和拉有什么区别吗
What is the difference between yanking and pulling?
拽的速度更加快 目标更集中
It's a swifter action. It's more deliberate.
啊哈 好的 目标更集中 好…
Aha, okay, more deliberate. Okay, okay.
等等 让我…
Hold on, let me…
还是不行 - 所以你在做什么
It's not working. - So what are you doing?
你现在就干坐在床上了
Are you just sitting on the bed now?
好的 听着 我知道要怎么救你出来
Okay, look… I know how to get you out.
那就快动手啊
Then do it.
但在动手前 我们需要谈一谈
But before I do it, we need to have a conversation.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我被困在床下 你想和我对谈
You wanna have a conversation while I'm trapped under a bed?
我们得确立一些界线 - 我的老天爷
We need to set some boundaries. - Oh, my God.
我不喜欢你对我说话的方式
I don't like the way you talk to me.
我和你才认识24小时 你就已经开始朝我下命令
I mean, I've only known you for 24 hours and you're quacking orders at me.
毫不尊重
Like all nilly-willy.
不行
No.
对 你非常高高在上
No, you're very condescending.
让人感觉你不希望我在你的房♥车上
You act like you don't want me to be in your RV.
我是不希望你在我的房♥车上
I don't want you in my RV.
那太不幸了 因为我们已经来了
Well, too bad because we're here.
你对待我的方式是不可接受的
And the way you treat me is unacceptable.
我过去曾和一个混♥蛋♥结婚 现在已经离婚了
I was married to an asshole before, and I'm not married to him anymore.
所以我们在这次旅途中要以礼相待
So while we're here, we're gonna be civil.
我说清楚了吗
Is that clear?
清楚吗
Is that clear?
是 非常清楚
Yes. Yes, it's clear.
现在 能不能麻烦你帮我出来
Now can you please… get me out of here?
可以
Yes, I can.
太好了
Great.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
嗨 有个男人困在床底了
Uh, hi. I have a man trapped in a bed.
听起来很火♥辣♥ 但并不是你想的那样
And it's not as sexy as it sounds.
这人真的给了你妈十万美元
This guy really gave your mom a hundred grand?
对
Yep.
好吧 你一定很强
Okay, so you must be good.
我是很强
I am.
你有多强 说真的
How good are you? Like for real, how good?
非常强 - 非常 非常强
Like, really good. - Hmm, like, really, really good?
对 前面要加很多个“非常” - 好吧
Yeah, all the "really's." Yeah. - Okay.
那今天是怎么了
So then what happened today?
我不知道 我…
I don't know. I…
我本来打得很好 但到了第五洞…
I was playing great and then on five I…
我慌了 想很多
I choked, I got in my head.
然后普莱斯开始犯浑
And then Pryce started being an asshole
情况越来越糟 我…
and then it just got even worse. And I…
不 这样不对 你不能就这样交出自己的权力
No, screw that. Screw that. You can't just, like, give your power away like that.
你明白我的意思吗 尤其是不能给那个白♥痴♥
You know what I mean? Especially not to that idiot.
你不能让他拿走本来就属于你的东西
You can't just let him take what's intrinsically yours.
我说的是完完全全地掌控你的才华
I'm-I'm talking about extreme ownership of your gifts.
你懂吗
You know what I mean?
听着 你还没打完这场 对吧
Look, there's still more golf, right?
后九洞
Back nine.
好的 那你就回到场上 让他们看到你的厉害
Okay. So, get out there and show them what's up.
掌控你的才华
Own it.
我要判你的球员加罚一杆
I'm assessing your player a one stroke penalty.
什么 不
What? No.
若他五分钟内不回到发球区 就会失去资格
If he's not back on the tee box in five minutes, he's DQ'd.
不是十分钟吗
I thought it's ten minutes.
如果是医疗事故… - 嘿 我听到了
What if it's a medical emergency that-- - Hey! I heard that.
如果你的外甥不完成比赛 你就得给三千块
Your nephew doesn't finish, you pay up three G's.
好的 给我一点空间 请别进入这个半径
Okay, okay. Just give me a little space. Just a Hula-Hoop of distance.
好的 你在说什么
Okay, what are you saying?
你不会赌输了就不认吧
You're not the kind of guy who's gonna skip out on a bet, are you?
我绝对不会赌输不认的
I'm the last guy who's gonna skip out on a bet.
钱就在我身上 输了我一定给
I have my money right here. Happy to pay if I lose.
你身上有钱吗 - 有
Do you have your money? - I do.
好
Okay.
米茨 拜托 接电♥话♥
Come on, Mitts, pick up.
嘿 请留言
Hey. Leave a message.
嘿 是我 这场我们可能要放弃了
Hey, it's me. We might need to skip out on this.
第14洞附近有一个维修入口
Now there's a maintenance entrance off the 14th hole.
你把房♥车开到那边等我
I want you to bring the RV around, wait for me there.
我可能会走过去 也可能用跑的 你见到我时 一定要…
I'm gonna be walking, maybe running. When you see me coming make sure…
噢 好耶
Oh, yeah.
当我没说 还没结束 一会儿打给你
Actually, this might not be over. Call you back.
好啊
Come on.
这画面我爱看
Talk birdie to me.
瞧吧 我就是这个意思
See, that's what I'm talking about.
你找到状态时就…
When you get it dialed in, then…
你要自己背球杆
You're gonna carry your own clubs?
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
(桑提亚戈威勒)
不是吧
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
太好了
Yes.
赞
Come on!
好耶
Yeah!
(查克格雷)
(桑提亚戈威勒)
很好
There it is.
好耶
Yes!
太赞了
Come on!
漂亮
Yes.
(安大略消防局)
你做局骗我钱
You hustled me.
骗你钱 是你想打赌的
Hustled you? You're the one who wanted to bet.
拜托 - 天 我都不在乎
Come on. - Jesus, I don't even care.
这是这个球场历史上最漂亮的一场高尔夫
That was, hands down, the best golf this course has ever seen.
真的不错 哥们
It was pretty good, man.
好的
All right.
给他的大学基金注资 - 高等教育
For his college fund. - Higher learning.
恭喜 - 恭喜 是
Congrats. - Congrats. Yeah.
好
Whoa! Okay.
你修好了
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表