剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Cahill, Bryce Cahill. - Pryce.
对 我没说错吧 - 对 我是
Right. Am I right? - Yep, that's me.
眼神不错 - 天啊 我就知道
Good eye. - Oh. Goddamn it. I knew it. I knew it.
你以前人称“神杆” 对吗
Used to call you Stick, right? - Mmm.
这家伙可是个高尔夫大神 成天上电视什么的
This guy was a big pro golfer, on television and everything.
还真是 我以前常看你打比赛
No shit. I watched you.
那场赛事 你放了个大招 记得吗
That tournament where you did that thing, remember?
那是什么时候 - 很难说
When was that? - Uh, it's hard to say.
你给的提示一下就让人想起来了
You're painting a real picture there, chief. Uh…
这家伙 第12洞 重要赛事
This fucking guy. Twelfth hole. Big tourney.
应该是索格拉斯 可能是2009年
Sawgrass, I think, maybe like, uh, 2009 probably.
一杆失误入湖 你当场崩溃了
Shanks one into the lake and just melts down.
在电视直播里暴走
Full psychotic break on live TV.
太疯狂了
It was insane.
他把球杆扔进水里 用脚狠踢克拉克罗斯
Threw his clubs in the water. Kicked the shit out of Clark Ross.
稳安保险代言人
The ReadySafe Insurance guy?
对 就是他 他是他的队友
Yeah, that guy. He was his playing partner.
他在更衣间把对方打晕了
Just laid him out in the locker room.
就是你 哥们 对吧
That was you, right, buddy?
天啊 看到他的广♥告♥你一定气死了 啊
Man, I bet it kills you to see those commercials, huh?
其实让我气死的是
Actually, you know what's killing me
没法好好喝这杯啤酒
is I'm not able to give this frosty the proper focus.
我想放松一下 请你理解
If you can just let me relax, thanks.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我打赌你经历了那件烂事 现在肯定连球杆都不想摸了
I bet you can't even look at a club after a train wreck like that, right?
你能闭嘴吗
Why don't you shut up?
真的 我刚不想无礼 但你别烦我了
Seriously. I tried to be polite, but just back off.
好的 只是找点话说 哥们
All right, was just talking, buddy.
不 说话的是我
No… …I'm talking.
你这是说醉话
You're slurring.
我赌几百块 你打不出一杆好球 就现在 在这里
Hundred bucks says you can't drain a putt right now, right here.
我后车厢里有球杆
I got clubs in my trunk, man.
我不打球了
I don't play anymore.
赌200美元 从吧台打到厨房♥ 伙计
Two hundred bucks says you hose one from the bar to the kitchen, pal.
别烦我
Go away.
拜托…我是真心在请求你
Please, please, I'm asking nicely.
来吧 体育大牛 你以前可是职业高手
Come on, super sport. You were a big pro once, man.
这一球多简单
This is an easy putt.
平地
Flat lie.
旁边没有湖 不会吓到你的
There's no lake around to freak you out.
500块
Five hundred.
好吧 这人会数数 你是不是也识字呢
Okay. He can count. Do-Do you know your letters also?
一千美元 帅哥
Thousand bucks, champ.
一千美元
Thousand bucks.
你是宝刀未老
Do you still got anything left in the tank,
还是从没混出头的废柴
or are you just some broke down never-was?
我跟你赌
I'll take that bet.
让那混♥蛋♥闭嘴就好
Shut this asshole up.
是啊 来让我闭嘴 卡希尔
Yeah, shut me up, Cahill.
让我闭嘴
Shut me up.
他准备好了 对卡希尔来说 这个推杆至关重要
There he is. It's an important putt for Cahill.
他已经把自己的人生“三柏忌”了
After he triple bogeyed his entire life.
你不行的
You don't got this.
你不行的
You don't got this.
别慌 神杆
Don't freak out, Stick.
别搞砸了
Don't choke.
天啊
God!
太棒了
Yes!
真好
Yes.
我的天
Oh, my God!
天 这一次可真简单
Jesus! That was easy.
我是说 那家伙等不及加入赌局
I mean, man, that guy couldn't wait to jump in.
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
二 三 四…
Two, three, four…
500给你
Here's five hundred.
谢了
Thanks.
是
Yeah.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
其实吧 你演得不用那么卖♥♥力的
Uh, you know, you-you could ease up a little on the whole
“普莱斯卡希尔 失败的废柴”
"Pryce Cahill, broke down failure."
你在说什么呢 - 就是…
What are you talking about? - It's just…
你不用这么…直白的
You don't have to be so, I don't know, honest.
听我说 兄弟 细节是关键 好吗
Look, man, I mean, those details matter, okay?
对 很关键 - 我必须确保…
Yeah, they matter. - I gotta… I gotta keep the--
如果细节关键 那至少搞清楚啊
Well, if the details matter then get 'em right.
你说“从没混出头的废柴”
You said, you know, "broke down never-was."
这不对
That's not right.
“过气的废柴” 虽然我不喜欢 但可以接受
"Broke down has-been." I don't like it, but you could say that.
好吧 我只是想每次换一下台词 好吗
All right, look, I'm just trying to keep the hustle fresh, you know?
你是换了 - 我今晚本来不想做的
You kept it fresh. - I didn't wanna do this tonight.
是你又手头紧了
You're the one who needed the cash again.
你知道 我原本可以有很多其他安排
I mean… …there's a million things I could be doing right now.
举两个例子
Name two things.
别说玩填字游戏或看那部白♥痴♥剧
And don't say crossword puzzles or watching that idiotic show.
嘿 你别无脑黑《绝望的主妇》
Hey, you know, don't knock the housewives.
好吗 - 就要黑
All right? - I will knock it
因为那剧弄得你负能量 - 那些女士的生活不易 普莱斯
'cause it gets you negative. - Those ladies have a lot going on, Pryce.
是 我看出来了 所以你才会说
Yeah, and I can see. That's where you get stuff like saying,
“把人生三柏忌”这种鬼话
"Triple bogeyed your life."
我知道 但我是在演戏 我们是在做局嘛
I know, I was playing a character. We're doing a hustle.
你也是在演戏
You were playing a character.
你其实可以把球打好的 你… - 对 但你演得太逼真了
You could've made the shot. You-- - I know, but you're playing it too good.
也许你只是有点玻璃心
Maybe you're just being a little sensitive.
我就是啊
I am.
听着 我很抱歉你有这种感觉 好吗
Well, look, I'm sorry… …you're feeling this way, all right?
谢谢 - 是
Thanks. - Yeah.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
她说得对
I mean, she's right.
我浪费了不知道多少年的人生了
I have wasted the last, God knows, how many years of my life.
是 好
Yeah, all right.
但如果总是看后视镜 人就会将车开离正轨
But if you keep looking in the rearview you're gonna swerve off the road.
我知道
No, I know.
我现在郁闷 甚至不是因为 安珀琳恩要把我赶出去这件事
And it isn't even Amber-Linn kicking me out that put the whammy on me.
而是…酒吧的那个男人
It's really… It was that guy at the bar.
打赌我赢的那个人
The guy who bet on me.
你当时看见他了吗 他那么有信心
I mean, did you see him? He was so confident.
那哥们真心相信我能行
Like, that guy really believed in me.
我都想要他的电♥话♥ 和他做朋友了
I wanna get his number and hang out.
他到底看到了我什么
Like, what was he seeing?
因为我看着镜中的自己 都不会想要打赌他能行
'Cause I look in the mirror, I would not bet on that guy.
我的天啊 哥们 你不能对自己这么刻薄
Jesus Christ, you gotta cut yourself some slack, man.
我不知道 米茨 我本来前途大好的
I don't know, things were supposed to be different for me, Mitts.
那又如何
So what?
你也知道
You know,
弗兰辛和我计划好了要在她去世前
Francine and I were gonna go to all the national parks
开这辆沃伦贝格去遍所有国家公园
in this Winnebago before she died.
没机会成真
Never got the chance.
世事无常
Shit happens.
你比谁都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
现在你该问自己的是:下一步呢
The question you gotta ask yourself now is what's next?
下一步该怎么走
What's next?
我给你打打鸡血
That's my pep talk.
你这是在打鸡血
That was your pep talk?
我尽力了
It's all I got.
五分钟 该看《绝望的主妇》了
Five minutes. Housewives.
好吧
Okay.
拜托 你真该看看 你就… - 回见
Come on. You watch it, it gets… - I'll see you in there.
…你就不会总是胡思乱想
…gets you out of your head.
下一步呢
What's next?
下一步呢
What's next?
(德卡特家庭市场)
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表