剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
大勺子 小勺子
Big spoon, little spoon.
我要看照片
I have to see that picture!
不 把照片烧了 烧掉
No, burn that picture! Burn it!
等等 普莱斯 我觉得这种态度有点恐同
Now, hold on a minute, Pryce. I think that's a little homophobic.
对吧 零
Am I right, Z?
没错
Yeah, that it is.
我提议把照片放大 挂在墙上 因为我深爱这个男人
I say we blow that picture up and hang it on the wall because I love this man.
我要大声告诉世界 - 离我远点
I want the world to know! - Get off.
不要
No.
不准照相 - 很好
No picture! - Yeah.
嘿 不准照相
Hey, no pictures!
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're a fucking idiot.
我完全同意
I'm keenly aware of that.
但请解释一下为什么你这么认为
But tell me why you think so.
你还记得在车站的时候 我像个混♥蛋♥一样说桑提的事
You remember at the bus station when I was acting like an asshole about Santi
你把我骂醒了
and you set me straight?
记得 - 现在轮到我了
Yeah. - My turn.
她那么优秀
She's amazing.
她喜欢你 你喜欢她
And she likes you. And you like her.
而且我觉得如果弗兰辛看到
And I think Francine would kick your ass
你现在的怂样子 她一定会想揍你
if she saw what a dipshit you were being right now.
听着 我知道我不认识她
Look, I know I never met her,
但我在这个房♥车上待得够久了 读过她的每一块俗气的枕头刺绣
but I've spent enough time in this RV reading every kitschy embroidered pillow
所以呢 我感觉我了解她会想要什么
that I don't know, I feel like I know what she'd want.
“此刻就是全部”
"Now is all there is."
“不尝试 永远不会知道”
"You'll never know until you try."
混♥蛋♥ 你想说什么
What's your point, asshole?
我想说的是 “如果不尝试 你怎么会知道 ”
My point is, "If you don't take a chance, how will you know?"
你们在做什么
What's going on?
没什么 - 没什么
Nothing. - Nothing.
朋友们 欢迎回来收看 稳安邀请赛第三日比赛
Welcome back, friends, to day three of the ReadySafe Invitational
昨天 年轻球手桑提亚戈威勒脱颖而出
where young Santiago Wheeler caught fire yesterday
在最后六洞记了负四杆
going four under through his last six holes,
成为晋级周末的65名全球顶尖球手之一
joining 65 of the world's best players who have made the weekend.
他们将参加另一轮比赛 地点就在这里 俄克拉荷马塔尔萨
They're ready for another round here at Woody Crest Country Club
木峰乡村俱乐部
in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
我们... - 爱...
We... - ...love...
你 - 桑提
...you... - ...Santi!
(威勒 +1 福斯特 +1)
计分板第二 - 好呀
Number two on the leaderboard! - Yeah!
好耶
Yeah!
从42一跃到第二
From 42nd to second place!
火箭冲天
Like a bullet!
敬桑提
To Santi!
敬桑提 - 好耶
To Santi! - Yeah!
桑提宝
Santito!
(先说好 之后再想办法)
我妈不恨你
My mom didn't hate you.
好吧 也许她不恨我 但她不喜欢我
Okay, maybe she didn't hate me. She didn't like me.
她觉得你值得更好的 那是绝对的
She definitely wanted better for you.
我觉得没有
I don't think that's the truth.
拜托 她和我说过 你不记得了吗
It is. She literally said that to me. Do you not remember?
不记得了 - 在你♥爸♥的退休派对
No. - At your dad's retirement party,
她拽住我的手臂 说 “我本希望女儿会找个更好的”
she grabbed me by the arm, said, "I wanted better for my daughter."
这话怎么样都没法... - 天啊
There's no way to spin that into... - Oh, my God.
以积极的态度回应吧
...like, a positive thing.
我当时好像是说 “我可能会让你大吃一惊呢”
I think I was like, "Well, maybe I'll surprise you."
她说:“可能性不大”
And she's like, "I doubt it."
然后她打发我去酒品店再买♥♥些冰块
And then she sent me to the liquor store to get more ice.
你妈挺爱喝酒的
Your mom was kind of a drinker.
有一点
A little bit.
但是我其实懂她
But, I get her point.
和我结婚不算是
I mean, it's not like marrying me was,
你人生中最幸福的事
like, the greatest thing that ever happened to you.
我觉得挺好的
I didn't mind it.
大部分时间都是吧
Most of the time.
看到你状态这么好很开心
It's good to see you good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
很抱歉我没能早点来
I'm sorry that I couldn't get here sooner.
你知道 在你需要我的时候
You know, when you needed me.
记得你逼我一起去那个哀悼小组吗
Remember when you dragged me to that grief meeting
大家都在谈接受
and everyone was talking about acceptance?
每个人都说什么“我们必须接受现实”
All the people in there, "We gotta accept this."
我觉得那不对 不该接受它
And I just didn't think it was right, you know, to accept it.
我心想 “我才不
I was like... "Not me.
我不会接受的”
I'm not gonna accept it."
我觉得自己只是害怕 一旦接受了
And I think I was just afraid that somehow by accepting it,
我好像就辜负他了
I'd be letting him down in some way.
我理解
I understand that.
我觉得我会是个好爸爸
I think I would've been a good dad.
我觉得我们会过得很快乐
I think we would've had some fun.
你是最好的爸爸
You were the best dad.
还行 没有倒下
Keep my wits about me.
你不打算进来 对吧
You're not coming in, are you?
我想的 但只是...我不知道
Well, I want to. I just, I don't know.
只是你看起来人生正顺风顺水
It just seems like you're doing great,
我似乎也要迎来好的篇章了
and I think I might be at the start of something good too.
如果我进去 我们俩可能都会退步 对吗
And if I come in, then, maybe that sets us both back, right?
你不用再担心我了 小安
You don't have to worry about me anymore, Am.
我会好好的
I'm gonna be okay.
我明天就得离开了
I have to leave tomorrow.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
为我打气
Root for me.
我向来都为你打气 普莱斯
I'm always rooting for you, Pryce.
所以她就这么回去印第安纳了
So, she just went back to Indiana?
对 - 嗯哼
Yep. - Uh-huh.
你对她说了什么 - 什么叫我说了什么
What'd you say to her? - What do you mean, what did I say to her?
你肯定是说了什么 惹她生气了
You must've said something to piss her off.
完全没有 我们过了愉快的一晚 她回家了 故事结束
Not at all. We had a great time. She went home. End of story.
你是尝试和她上♥床♥吗
Did you try to have sex with her?
没有 其实 她有点想让我上她的床 但我拒绝了
No. In fact, she kinda tried to get me into bed, but I said no.
现在我知道你的确在说假话
Well, now I know you're full of shit.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我当然想 但就是感觉
I mean, of course I wanted to, but it just seemed like,
怎么说呢 感觉我们俩都挺好的
I don't know, like both of us are doing pretty good.
为什么要改变现状
Why rock the boat?
好吧
Okay.
但她确实很美
She did look great though.
她是很美
She did look good.
普莱斯卡希尔
Pryce Cahill.
抱歉打扰你们了 我只想说 我非常崇拜你
I'm sorry to interrupt. I just want to say that I'm a huge fan.
谢谢 过奖了
Thank you. Appreciate it.
我曾去2002年的南方精英赛
I was at the BellSouth Classic in '02.
我目睹你在第二轮打赢泰格
I watched you outshoot Tiger in the second round.
我总说你的挥杆技术
I used to say that the mechanics of your swing were as good as
和泰格 菲尔是同水准的 甚至更好
if not better than Tiger's and Phil's.
那我应该更常打败他们才对啊
Well, why didn't I beat those guys more?
我是认真的 哥们
I'm dead serious, man.
如果没有退役 你现在肯定与他们同一水准
Had you stayed in the game, you'd have been up there with those guys.
那有点夸张 不过谢谢你的高看
Well, I don't know about that, but nice of you to say.
你叫什么 - 盖瑞
What's your name? - Gary.
你为什么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我想看儿子
I wanna see my son.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
乖儿子 - 什么
My boy. - What?
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表