剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
嘿 伙计 句号♥
Hey, buddy, period.
只是想再和你聊聊 句号♥
Just checking in again, period.
给我报个平安 句号♥
Hit me back and let me know you're okay, period.
“一切顺利”表情符号♥
Hang loose emoji.
“笑脸”表情符号♥
Smiley face emoji.
粗磨狗粮怎么了
What's wrong with kibble?
阿莫西塔吃干粮会长湿疹 瑞吉有肠易激综合征
Dry food gives Amorcita eczema, and Ricky has IBS.
你知道 如果你死在家里 它们会吃掉你的
You know, if you died in your house, they would eat you.
才不会 它们最爱妈咪了
No. They love their mama.
就算它们爱妈咪 也会在紧要关头吃了你
Even if they love their mama, they'd eat her in a pinch.
注意
Fore!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
无论是在家 在公♥司♥ 还是在高尔夫球场 事情...
Whether it's at home, at work, or out on the golf course, things...
并非总如你所愿
they don't always go as planned.
但有了稳安保险的保障计划
But with Ready Safe Insurance's true form protection plan,
你再无后顾之忧 - 这家伙
you'll always be ready... - This guy.
只管打出最佳一球
...to hit the next shot.
我将出席本年度的稳安邀请赛
I'll see you at this year's Ready Safe Invitational,
我们8月14日在俄克拉荷马塔尔萨见
on August 14th, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
看球
Look out!
可惜了
It's a shame.
那根一号♥木很棒的 - 你歇歇吧
That was a really nice driver. - Give me a break.
(稳安保险)
真是个混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
克拉克罗斯 - 超级大混♥蛋♥
Clark Ross? - Colossal asshole.
我们2009年时一起参加巡回赛
We were on the tour together, 2009.
他是普莱斯在索格拉斯的搭档
He was Pryce's playing partner at Sawgrass.
对 就是普莱斯遭遇滑铁卢的那天
Yeah, it was the day he flamed out.
发生了什么
What happened?
克拉克赢了那天的比赛
Clark won that day,
他在更衣室说了很难听的话
and he said some terrible shit in the locker room
普莱斯在一群人前对着他的脸来了一拳
and Pryce fed him his teeth in front of a lot of people.
因此失去了巡回赛资格
Lost his tour card after that.
克拉克说了什么
And what did Clark say?
让你想要对着他的脸来一拳的话
Well, he said the kind of shit that gets you punched in the mouth.
他很帅嘛
Well, he's very good looking.
对 那不可否认
Yeah, that's legit.
你该看看他真人 更帅
You should see him in person.
已经三个小时了 - 是
It's been three hours. - Yeah.
他没来吃晚餐 不回短♥信♥...
You know, he missed dinner, not answering his texts...
你一点也不关心你家孩子去哪了吗
Are you at all curious about your child's whereabouts?
他给我发了个“竖大拇指”表情符号♥
He sent me a thumbs up emoji.
意思是他不是完全没心没肺 他还活着
And that means he cares enough to let me know he's alive.
我们有一套系统的 没事 - 好吧
We have a system. It's fine. - Okay.
他对我说的最后一句话是“去死吧”
Well, the last thing he said to me was, "Fuck off,"
所以我们的系统运行不太顺利
so whatever system we have, it's not fine.
下周有苹果溪的比赛 他的状态还不行
We've got Applebrook next week and he's not ready.
苹果溪是什么
And what's Applebrook?
美国业余赛两个资格赛的第一场
The first of two qualifiers for the US Amateur.
对 很关键
Yeah. It's a big deal.
为了他能发挥出应有的水平
For his game to get to where it needs to be,
我们就必须保持同一阵线
we have to be on the same page.
所以我得修补一下关系 说不定得夹着尾巴认错
So, I gotta mend some fences, or eat a little crow,
我是没问题的 但他人在哪
I'm happy to do it, but I mean, where is he?
男孩失踪可以发安珀警报吗
Can you do an Amber alert for boys?
普莱斯 他是个十几岁的男生
You know, Pryce, he's a teenager.
有时你必须...
Sometimes, you just gotta...
给他们一点空间
give 'em some space.
如果你有孩子就会懂
If you'd ever had a kid, you'd know that.
而且桑提今天那么优秀 他表现出彩
Besides, Santi was so good today. He was fantastic.
他赢了 不是吗
No? He won?
对 是他赢的方式让我担心
Yeah, it's the way he won that worries me.
他后九洞的状态神勇
I mean, he was lights-out on the back nine.
可他每一洞都用了加大的球杆 瞄准旗杆去打
But he's clubbing up on every hole, shooting at the pins, you know.
他这是凭意气在打球 没有思考
He played angry, not smart.
如果他有个专业教练 而不是混混赌徒
Well, maybe if he had a coach instead of a degenerate gambler
在他挥杆时烦他...
barking on his backswing...
我没在他挥杆时烦他
I wasn't barking on his backswing.
嘿
Hey!
有人回来了 - 嘿...
There he is. - Hey. Hey, hey, hey!
快瞧
Look at this.
我们正担心你呢
We were worried about you.
赢了第一场比赛 真好
Nice to get that first win under your belt.
谢谢 妈妈
Gracias, mami.
这是小零
This is Zero.
我知道 你是吧台的那个姑娘
I know, you're the girl from the bar.
你给我调了一杯小鸟贝里尼
You made me the birdie Bellini.
对 你应该点柏忌贝里尼的
Yeah. You should have gotten the bogey Bellini.
会额外加一杯
It comes with an extra shot.
小零 我的性别代词是“她或他们”
Zero. My pronouns are she they.
爱莲娜 “她的或她”
Elena. Her she.
普莱斯 “他”
Pryce, he him.
我此刻可以来杯柏忌贝里尼 这是我的合伙人
I could use a bogey Bellini. My associate.
是 嗨 我叫米茨
Yeah, hi. Mitts.
没有代词 就是个普通的男人
Just a man, a regular man.
好的 那么 我们打算去游泳池
Okay. Yeah, we're gonna hit the pool.
好 - 现在去 你...
Okay. - Now? You g--
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
很高兴认识你们 - 彼此彼此
Good to see you. - Nice to see you.
放在这里了
We'll keep that there.
等一下
Wait a second.
我觉得大家可以来个小聚会
I thought we were all gonna kinda maybe hang out
庆祝一下
and celebrate a little bit.
联络感情 - 我就算了 普莱斯
Reconnect. - I'm good, Pryce.
你开心就好
You do you.
桑提
Santi.
会很冷的
It's gonna be cold.
关系好像不想被你修复啊 兄弟
Not sure those fences wanna mend, pal.
(欢迎来到印第安纳 安全驾驶)
一杆入魂
第一季第四集
嘿 为你开始新的一天添点燃料
Hey. Got you a little fuel to start your day.
你妈妈说这是你的最爱
Your mom said these are your favorite.
好 - 等等
Cool. - Wait.
比赛9点开始 那之前也许我们可以先聊聊
We got a tee time at 9:00, and maybe we can talk a little bit before.
复盘昨天 优缺点什么的...
Kinda recap yesterday, the pluses and minuses--
我约了小零和她的一些朋友
I've got plans with Zero and a bunch of their friends.
我们要去一个很酷的采石场游泳
We're going swimming at some dope quarry.
采石场
Quarry?
开采矿石的地方
It's a place where people mine rocks and shit.
是 我... - 你听说过吗
No, I... - You ever heard of that?
我知道采石场是什么
I know what a quarry is.
那你为什么这种语气
Then why'd you say it like that?
我只是重复这个词
I was just repeating the word.
消化这个信息
Processing the information.
好的 聊得很愉快 - 等等...
Okay. Good talk. - Wait, wait, wait a second.
其实 我在想...
You know, I think...
我们俩应该努力取得共识
you and I gotta try to get on the same page.
我知道这不容易
And I know it's tricky.
教练和球手的关系其实有点像婚姻...
You know, a coach-golfer relationship can be a little bit like a marriage--
我不是你老婆
Not your wife.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你刚原话说了 我们是婚姻关系
You literally just said that we're married.
不 我说的是 我们像是婚姻关系
No. I said it's like a marriage.
好吧 我希望更像离婚关系
Well, then I want like a divorce.
用这个梗是我自找苦吃
Teed you up for that one.
听着 我只是想说
Listen, I'm just saying,
我觉得日后 我们可以改善沟通方式 就这样
I think we can communicate better going forward. That's it.
我还要忙
I have plans.
是 你在表达你需要放松时间 我尊重这一点
Yes. You're communicating your need for some downtime, which I respect.
我听进去了 - 很好
I hear you. - Great.
不如我们下午再碰面
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表