剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
I honestly feel like I'm more nervous than when I was playing.
现在上场的是来自 印第安纳韦恩堡的桑提亚戈威勒
Now on the tee from Fort Wayne, Indiana, Santiago Wheeler.
你会继续待吗 - 会 我周日才走
You gonna stick around? - Yeah. I'll be here till Sunday.
好的
Okay.
好 开打
Okay, let's go get it.
不要紧
It's all right.
不错了
Good try.
给我进去
Get in.
我只是...
I'm just...
(威勒 +5)
这一洞可能会决定威勒是否止步于此
This hole here, this could be the deciding moment for Wheeler.
第12洞 标准杆五杆
Twelfth hole, par five.
没错 这是他昨天落后的地方
Exactly. This is where he fell behind yesterday.
卡在那个深沙坑里了
Got stuck in that deep bunker.
对于年轻球手来说 这种时刻也许会影响第二轮的发挥
Moments like that can haunt a young golfer in the second round.
嘿 打个小鸟 之后再加几个
Hey. We birdie this, maybe add a couple more coming in,
这周末就没跑了
we can play the weekend.
五号♥铁 和昨天一样
5-iron, just like yesterday.
开一杆停在沙坑前面 打保守的 用挖起杆切近一点 对吧
Pipe one just short of the bunkers, lay up and wedge it close, right?
是... - 你肯定没问题
Yeah. Yeah. - You got it.
好
Yeah.
威勒似乎在第12洞犹豫不决
Wheeler seems to be second-guessing himself here on 12.
也许他还在想昨天的表现
Maybe what happened yesterday is in his head,
这对年轻球手来说是致命的问题
which can be deadly for a young player.
等等 先别打 - 什么
Wait a second. Hold on. No. - What?
这洞换个策略
Change of plan for this hole.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你现在脑中的杂音太多
You've got a lot of noise banging around in your head right now.
我们必须换个角度 - 好
We need to pivot. - Okay.
看到球道那一边的大树了吗 第七洞附近
You see that big tree, across the fairway, on number seven?
是 - 你拉个弧线绕过树
Yeah. - I want you to bend the ball over that,
落在水障后面一点
just beyond the water hazard.
你要我打另一个洞 你认真的
You want me to hit onto another hole? Are you serious?
对 我要你越过那棵树
Yeah. I want you to fly that tree.
然后换三号♥铁打回这里12洞的果岭边缘
And then it's a 3-iron back to the fringe here on 12.
只要打到果岭附近任何一处 小鸟球就不在话下
You get it anywhere close to the green, it's an easy birdie
周末的比赛一定有我们的位置
and we can stick around for the weekend.
你要我走捷径
You want me to take a shortcut?
是的
Yeah.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
为什么大家都鄙视走捷径
Why is everyone so down on shortcuts?
你知道还有哪条路是捷径吗
You wanna know what else is a shortcut?
哪条 - 巴拿马运河
What? - The Panama Canal.
那是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
少走快一万三千公里的航程哎
Knocking 8,000 miles off your journey?
更别提省了多少油
Not to mention, all the fuel you save.
减少碳排
Carbon emissions.
你们不是张口闭口要“保护环境”
I mean, you guys are always talking about, "save the environment."
你们应该先感谢想到那条捷径的人才对
Well, you'd better start with thanking the guys who came up with that shortcut.
卡希尔和威勒如果再不开这一洞
Cahill and Wheeler could get a one-stroke penalty
可能会被判罚一杆
if they take much longer to start this hole.
那可会严重影响他晋级的机会
That would really hurt his chances of making the cut.
还有英法海底隧♥道♥ 你知道那是什么吗
And the Chunnel. Do you even know what that is?
不到45分钟就能从伦敦到巴黎
That gets you from London to Paris in under 45 minutes.
那是坏事吗 又是一条捷径
Is that a bad thing? Another shortcut.
普莱斯 你真是疯子 - 为什么
Pryce, you are fucking insane. - Why?
克拉克是对的 你脑洞无限大
Clark is right. You're cosmic.
克拉克说我脑洞无限大
Clark said I was cosmic?
他还说我什么了
What else did he say about me?
那不重要 你告诉我 该怎么做就好了 疯子
It doesn't matter. Just tell me what to do, you fucking lunatic.
请
Here you go.
我们一记长杆炸到第七洞
We're gonna nuke it over to seven,
再从树林里穿过来 回到第12洞
and then we're gonna split the trees coming back to 12.
我知道这不简单 但你就是为这种球而生的
I know it's not an easy shot, but you're built for this.
只要屏蔽脑中的杂音就好
You just gotta get quiet in here.
先生 我们打算打到第七洞那边
Sir, we're gonna play it over to number seven.
我看不太懂第12洞是什么情况
I'm not exactly sure what's happening here at 12.
我认为威勒也许是想绕道第七洞 崔佛
I think Wheeler might be trying to play it down the seventh hole here, Trev,
以避开左手边的深坑
to avoid the deep bunkers on the left.
对 看上去就是这样
Yeah, it certainly looks that way.
回答一下有些朋友 此刻可能产生的疑问 这是合法的
And for those of you that are wondering, yes, it is legal.
只是一般不这么做 因为...
People just don't do it because it's...
太疯狂 对 - 没错
Insane? Yeah - Exactly!
但如果他能成功 那真是天才的一杆
But if he can pull it off, it's genius.
落点很漂亮
That was beautifully placed.
难以置信
Incredible.
但需要非常大的力量才能打回12洞
But it's gonna require a lot of power to get back over to the 12th hole
靠近果岭的地方
anywhere close to the green.
桑提 加油 - 你真棒
Come on, Santi. - Way to go.
那球不会跑了 - 好耶
That ball's staying there. - Yeah!
叹为观止
Unbelievable.
桑提亚戈威勒刚刚两杆打上果岭
Santiago Wheeler just knocked it on the green in two
很可能拿个老鹰
and has a chance to make eagle here.
太厉害了 - 我都无法想象
Amazing. - I can't even imagine what
普莱斯卡希尔此刻的脑内活动 - 漂亮
Pryce Cahill is thinking right now... - Good shot.
我们走 - 目睹他17岁的徒弟
Let's go. - ...watching his 17-year-old protégé
在人生第一个巡回赛
make a name for himself
打响自己的名声
in his first professional tournament.
如果高尔夫界真有灰姑娘存在
If there was ever a Cinderella story in golf,
(全网首播 桑提)
那就是桑提亚戈威勒
it is this kid Santiago Wheeler.
很多业余选手都曾晋级
Lots of amateurs make the cut.
邓拉普 希普利 克兰顿
Nick Dunlap, Neal Shipley, Luke Clanton.
(高尔夫界的冉冉新星)
威勒不仅晋级了
Wheeler not only makes the cut,
还是以多年来最疯狂的一杆球打进的
he does it with one of the craziest shots anyone's seen in years.
那孩子故意拉长杆打到第七洞
This kid intentionally hit it all the way to number seven.
(天降桑提)
我都不喜欢高尔夫 但因为桑提亚戈威勒 我现在想看了
I don't even like golf, but Santiago Wheeler makes me wanna watch it now.
(威勒燃爆)
这孩子是真有两把刷子
I think this kid's the real deal.
人们忘了 他的教练普莱斯卡希尔
People forget his coach, Pryce Cahill,
也是当年巡回赛上的狠角色
was a legit presence on Tour back in the day.
威勒也许是下一个超级球星
Wheeler could be the next big thing.
(那一杆杀疯了)
这哥们才17岁 就已经在稳安邀请赛晋级了
This dude is 17 years old. And he made the cut at the Ready Safe.
问题来了
The question is...
桑提威勒能在这周余下的日子 与大牌们抗衡吗
Can Santi Wheeler hang with these guys for the rest of the week?
(黑♥马♥少年)
桑提亚戈威勒很帅
Santiago Wheeler is hot.
桑提 这边 - 谢谢 那么
Santi, over here! - Thanks for that. Okay...
桑提 这边 - 下一位...
Santi, over here! - ...let's see...
你今天绕道第七洞的决定
Your decision to hit onto the seventh hole today
显然令大家震惊了
has obviously blown a lot of people's minds.
能解释下这个决定吗
Can you explain what was behind that?
对 我怕沙子
Yeah. I was scared of the sand.
你这么年轻 又是首次参加巡回赛
Given your age, and the fact that this is your first Tour event,
你如何应对参加这种级别的赛事 所面临的压力
how do you handle the pressures of playing the game at this level?
尤其是今天第12洞那种时刻
Particularly moments like that shot today on 12.
应对压力 每个人都有自己的方式
Well, everybody has their own ways of dealing with the pressure, I guess.
我其实有一首歌♥ 来帮我平复心情 集中注意力
I actually have a song that helps me calm down, focus.
桑提 是哪首歌♥
What's the name of the song, Santi?
是一首老歌♥
It's an old one.
叫《塞西莉亚》 是西蒙与甲...
It's called "Cecilia" by Simon and G...
加芬克尔 - 加芬克尔
Garfunkel? - Garfunkel.
对 是那个名字
Yes! That's the guy.
是西蒙和加芬克尔 对
That's Simon and Garfunkel. Yeah.
然后我离开酒吧 上去房♥间
So, I leave the bar, I go up to the room,
那两人已经在床上睡得天昏地暗
and these two are passed out in bed together,
紧紧抱着
in a full-on embrace
就像一对老夫老妻
like a little, old married couple.
胡说 才没有
That's such BS. That's not true.
我们才没抱着
We were not embracing.
弗兰辛有拍照作证
Francine took the picture.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表