剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Well, that's an ethnicity.
比如 我妈就和我不一样
I mean, it's, like, different for me than, like, my mom
我爸和我更不一样
and way different than my dad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸是个吃白面包长大的
My dad's like a white-bread,
典型美国白男 印第安纳土生土长
American white dude, like Hoosier Indiana,
“布鲁斯斯普林斯汀铁粉”那种白男
"I love Bruce Springsteen" white.
你知道的 我妈就不一样 而我有点结合他们两人的特点
And you know, my mom's not, and I'm kinda like both of them.
所以像是一半一半
So like that 50-50 life.
不 因为其实我也不像他们两人
No, 'cause I'm kinda not like either one of them too.
听起来是个很分♥裂♥的身份
That sounds like it could be confusing.
好的 这样说吧
Okay, well think about it like this.
有些日子 你觉得自己更偏男性 那是不是说明你没那么女性化呢
Just 'cause some days you lean more masc, does that make you any less fem?
或是相反 所以你两个都像 但又两个都不是
Or the other way around, like you're kinda like both but not.
对吗
Right?
我喜欢你
I like you.
太好了 - 闭嘴 呆瓜
Yes. - Shut up, nerd.
嗨 米茨 - 嗨 米茨
Hey, Mitts. - Hey, Mitts.
睡觉了
Going to bed.
他是湿身了吗 - 对
Was he wet? - Yeah.
好的 我们谈谈收费 你接受保险吗
Okay, we gotta talk about payment. Will you accept insurance?
不 Venmo转账
No. Venmo.
我没有Venmo账户
I don't have Venmo.
我可以付你棉花糖
I'll pay you with marshmallows.
怎么样
How about that?
不要 薯片呢
No? What about chips?
好 如果我把这个薯片 弹到脚踏车后面呢
Okay, how about if I get this chip over the bike?
你觉得我能做到吗 - 好
You think I can do it? - Yeah.
弹得手指都疼了
That hurt my finger.
我们也可以抹一点造型产品
We could just put a bunch of product in it,
让头发变得油亮坚挺
make it really shiny and hard.
也可以绑一个型男小发髻
Or we could do a little man-bun.
或是莫西干发型
Or like a mohawk!
我感觉那是一种文化侵占行为 但你会看起来很霸气
I feel like that's cultural appropriation, but you would look badass.
或者把两侧推短 然后再漂染
Or we could buzz the side, and then bleach the side that we buzzed.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你的包里 为什么会有普莱斯的莱德杯戒指
Why do you have Pryce's Ryder Cup ring in your bag?
我今天看到的
I saw it today.
我昨天在房♥车外面捡到的 他可能是不小心掉了
I found it outside the RV yesterday. I feel like he dropped it or something.
我还没找到机会还给他
I haven't had the chance to give it back to him yet.
这样 好
Yeah. Okay.
我猜也是
Figured.
另外 莫西干发型我可以 - 你可以
And, I could fuck with the mohawk. - You could?
对 我会以一幅变♥态♥狂的样子 赢下业余赛 完美
Yeah, I'd win the Amateur looking like a psycho. That's perfect.
那太天才了 好主意
That's genius. Good thinking.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
我来一罐 对 - 噢 好
I want one of those, yeah. - Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是古怪的一夜
What a weird fucking night.
你和米茨聊过吗
Did you talk to Mitts?
没有 他已经睡了
No, he'd already hit the sack.
我看到你之前和那个小女孩玩
I saw you playing with that little girl.
对 - 是
Yep. - Yeah.
感觉怎样
How was that?
我很庆幸房♥车公园里有个医生
I felt lucky that there was a doctor in the trailer park.
对 救了我一命
Yeah, saved my life.
有时你会觉得难过吗...
Is it hard sometimes...
和孩子们一起玩
to be around kids like that?
什么
What?
米茨告诉我了
Mitts told me.
别生他的气
Don't be mad at him.
其实 让我难过的是
Actually, you know what was hard,
她的妈妈想让她睡觉
was when her mom was trying to put her to bed.
她当然不想去
Naturally she didn't wanna go.
她还想玩 “再给我五分钟嘛”
Wanted to keep playing. "Give me five more minutes."
“不 我已经给你20分钟了”
"Nope, I already gave you 20 more minutes."
她哭了:“不公平 我还不累”
She's crying, "It's not fair, I'm not tired."
他们不愿投降
It's like they won't wave the white flag.
我觉得我错过的是这样的时刻
That's the stuff I feel like I kinda missed.
你知道 安珀琳恩第一次 也是最后一次说服我去参加
You know, the first and last time Amber-Linn got me to go
那种哀悼互助会时
to one of those grief groups,
大家都在谈错过孩子的毕业礼
everyone was talking about missing their kids' graduations,
或婚礼什么的
or their weddings.
但其实 你知道什么最让我难过吗
But actually, you know what I think really hurts?
我从来没有站在楼梯底 大喊
I never got to stand at the bottom of the stairs and yell,
“嘿...给我把音乐调小声点”
"Hey! Hey! Turn that music down!"
“别装没听到
"I know you hear me!
嘿 这家里不是只有你住啊”
Hey, you're not the only one who lives here!"
日常
Life.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
毕业舞会照片可以留存
You can keep the prom pictures.
我只是想再切掉几块 花生黄油果酱三文治的外壳
I just miss cutting a few more crusts off some PB&Js.
给成绩一般般的考卷签名
Sign a few mediocre report cards.
说“你不能养雪貂 想都别想”
Say, "No, you're not getting a ferret. Absolutely not."
但不能老让自己想这些
But you gotta be careful thinking about it too much.
因为老是想的话
'Cause if you do...
你就真的不想回到现实了
you really just don't wanna come back.
嘿
Hey.
比赛日 我们去赢座奖杯来 - 是 好
Tournament day. Let's do some winning! - Yeah. Yep.
嘿
Hey.
昨天的事很抱歉 - 是
So, sorry about yesterday. - Yeah.
是
Yeah.
好
All right.
我知道你不在意 但我认为你的氦气想法很赞
And, not that you care, but I think your helium idea is amazing.
哟
Yo.
桑提昨天发现了你的戒指
Santi found your ring yesterday.
我说是你不小心掉的
I told him you dropped it.
(美国业余冠军赛 明尼苏达州冷泉镇)
桑提
Santi.
保持冷静 发挥你的水准就好
Just be cool and play your game, okay?
好的 - 嘿 这是你的地盘
Okay. - Hey, you belong here.
(19 桑提亚戈威勒)
(11 桑提亚戈威勒)
(6 桑提亚戈威勒)
记住 第11洞开球时打个左曲球就好
Just remember, with your tee shot on 11, just hit a draw.
别走右边
Stay away from the right.
好的 - 水在右边
Okay. - That's where the water is.
别打右曲... - 你找回戒指了 哥们
Don't hit it a fade-- - You got your ring back, dude.
噢 对 是的
Oh, yeah, I do.
你怎么会弄丢莱德杯戒指的
How do you lose your Ryder Cup ring?
那相当于是黄金啊
That's like gold.
你是摘下来 方便打飞机什么的吗
Did you take it off so you could, like, beat your meat or something?
不 我好像是在搬东西 不想划花戒指
No, I think I was just moving things, I didn't wanna scratch it.
听我说 你... - 你在搬什么
Listen, you-- - What were you moving?
曲杆比赛完后装东西
Just loading up after Crooked Stick.
曲杆的比赛是上周 距离这里400多公里
Crooked Stick was last week and like 400 miles away.
是 我知道 来 我们走吧 - 上场啦
Yeah, I know. Come on, let's go. - Let's do this thing.
等等 你是什么时候 捡到普莱斯的戒指来着
Wait. When did you find Pryce's ring again?
我刚告诉他... - 打住 别说
I was just telling him that I-- - Wait, stop.
你什么时候捡到的
When did you find it?
昨天在停车场
Yesterday in the parking lot.
普莱斯说 他是上周在曲杆俱乐部丢的
Pryce said he dropped it at Crooked Stick last week.
是 我觉得可能是掉在房♥车上了
Yeah, I think I might've lost it in the RV,
然后又落在阶梯...
and then it fell out on those steps th--
你们为什么要骗我 - 哥们 我们没有骗你
Why are you guys lying to me? - Buddy, we're not lying to you.
我们只...小零 别 - 桑提 听我说
We just... Zero, hold it. - Santi, listen to me--
我们必须告诉他 - 小零 别急
We have to tell him. - Zero, hold on.
告诉我什么 到底是怎么回事
Tell me what? What the fuck is going on?
你是用了你的球手把妹手段吗 你们俩在交往
Did you use your golfer game, man? Are you two like a thing?
你们在上... - 不
Are you guys like f-- - No.
桑提 那也太荒谬了 - 不 我的娘啊 没有
Santi, that's crazy. - No, oh, my God, no.
普莱斯把戒指给我当抵押品 好吗
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表