剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
嘿...我想你可能饿了
Hey, hey. Thought you might be hungry.
对...好主意 吃点东西
Yeah, good idea. Get something to eat.
我去包那边等着
I'll be by the bag.
火鸡肉还好吃吗
Turkey okay?
是 很好吃
Yeah. It's great.
你瞧瞧那边
I mean, would you look at that?
(并列-9 科林森川 桑提亚戈威勒)
桑提威勒在稳安邀请赛上并列第一
Santi Wheeler tied for the lead of the damn ReadySafe Invitational?
还有八洞呢
There's still eight holes to go.
如果后八洞和前十洞的表现一样
If those eight are anything like the first ten,
你会拿着巡回赛资格走出这里
you'll be leaving here with your tour card.
天 你还记得艾伦县青少年锦标赛吗
God, you remember the Allen County Juniors?
不太记得了 那些比赛都记不太清
Maybe. I don't know. All those tournaments are kind of a blur.
在18洞之前你领先十杆 十杆啊
You had a ten-stroke lead heading to 18. Ten.
老天 一半的对手已经躺平了 你当时太帅了
Hell, half the field had already quit, it was so damn hot.
但你不会躺平 你不在乎 只是继续打
Not you. You didn't care. You just kept on going.
就是那一天 我意识到 你可以达到这项体育的最高级别
That was the day that I knew that you could play this game at the highest level.
对吗 所以我现在要再说一次 我当时告诉你的话
Right? So I'm gonna tell you right now what I told you back then.
你能做到的 桑提
You can do this, Santi.
你真的认为我能赢
You really think I can win?
我没有一丝一毫的怀疑
There's not a doubt in my mind.
抱歉我离开了 儿子
I'm sorry I left, buddy.
我的离开和你没有任何关系
It had nothing to do with you.
我当时过得很艰难 我...
I was struggling. I was...
我得先整理好自己 才能真正为你做点什么
I had to go get my head straight. If I was gonna be any good for you.
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
然后...
And then...
我不知道该怎样回来
I didn't know how to come back.
你知道 我最后悔的是 没能陪伴在你身边
You know, my biggest regret is that I can't be out there with you.
以父子的身份 一起和你在球场上走
You know, walking that course together. Father and son.
就像我们过去常常憧憬的那样
Like we always talked about.
我一球打出去
I just send it, like,
飞过果岭60码... - 普莱斯
60 yards past the green-- - Pryce.
他来了 你感觉还好
There he is. You good?
是的 我...能单独和你谈谈吗
Yeah. I... Could I talk to you alone for a second?
好啊 什么事
Yeah. What's going on?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I...
其实只是件小事 我...
I mean, it's not a big deal, but I...
我希望剩下的比赛由我爸当球童
I think I'd like my dad to caddy for the rest of the round.
现在吗
Now?
他在青少年赛时 是我的球童 其实从小就是
He caddied for me all the Juniors, my whole life, really,
而且 感觉完成比赛时他不在会很奇怪
and just feels weird to finish this without him.
不 我理解的 我...
No, I can imagine. I...
我只是觉得 你正处于最佳的状态
I just wonder, if you're playing some of the best golf of your life,
在比赛中间换球童好像不太合理
if it makes sense to, you know, change caddies in the middle of a round.
他不只是球童 对吗
Well, he's not just a caddy, you know?
他是我爸爸 - 我知道
He's my dad... - I know.
是他教会我怎么打高尔夫
...and he literally taught me how to play the game.
我明白 我...
I get it. I...
我只是担心突然的变更
I just worry about doing anything that's gonna rock the boat
可能会扰乱你的思路或...
and, you know, mess with your head or--
你教过我怎样控制情绪
You taught me. You taught me how to keep my head straight.
记得吗 “屏蔽杂音”
Remember, "block out the noise."
你确定你想要这么做吗
You sure this is what you want to do?
我想这么做
This is what I want to do.
那好 听你的
Okay. It's your call.
等等 嘿
Wait, hey. Yo...
我很抱歉 你感觉还好吗
I'm sorry, you know? Are you okay?
没事 嘿 别担心我
Yeah, I'm good. Hey, don't worry about me.
我只希望你继续表现得这么棒 我相信你一定会
I just want you to keep playing great, which you're going to do.
屏蔽杂音 你能行的
Block out the noise. You got this.
好
Okay.
各位 延后一小时后 比赛继续
Folks, we are back after an hour delay.
崔佛 像这样停赛后回来
And, Trev, what's the key, coming out of a break like this,
要重拾比赛状态 关键在于什么
to being ready to go back to competition?
表现稳定 找到节奏
Consistency and routine.
你知道自己打得很出彩
You know you're playing great.
只需要提醒自己 继续坚持
You just gotta remind yourself to keep doing
像过去十洞那样继续打
what you've been doing the past ten holes.
太棒了
Bravo!
这是前所未见的 - 这不行
Now, this is unprecedented. - Non puede ser.
看起来桑提威勒更换了球童
It appears Santi Wheeler has replaced his caddy.
桑提 - 普莱斯卡希尔
Santi? Santi? - Pryce Cahill,
在离开PGA巡回赛15年后 过去一周占据新闻头条的人物
who drew headlines all week after 15 years away from the PGA Tour,
现在被换下了 - 儿子 发生了什么
is now off the bag. - Mijito. What's going on?
不 没什么 - 别 别说没什么
No, it's fine. - No. Don't tell me it's fine.
你在干什么 普莱斯呢
What are you doing? Where's Pryce?
桑提 该你了
Santi? You're up.
相信我
Trust me.
不...
No--
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 孩子
Let it rip, kid.
好啊
Yeah.
小菜一碟...宝贝
All day, baby. All day.
小菜一碟
All day.
(标准杆五杆 545码)
第14洞这边 桑提威勒打上了球道
Over to 14, where Santi Wheeler has found the fairway,
对森川来说这也许是个灾难
and this could be a disaster for Morikawa.
若找不到球 按击球加距离处理 他就得从发球台重打第三杆
If he can't find the ball, stroke and distance hitting three off the tee.
而威勒的比分紧跟其后 也许这是他最不想见到的情况了
And with Wheeler lurking, that is the last thing he wants right now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
普莱斯让我在这里打九号♥铁 这样就能打到水前一点
Pryce told me to hit nine here, so I could lay it up short of the water.
儿子 森川遇到麻烦了 现在正是我们放大招的时候
Buddy, Morikawa's in the shit. Now is our time to strike.
肯定要选四号♥铁
It's four iron all day.
来吧
Come on.
不妙
That's not good.
有什么问题
What is it?
桑提应该在这洞用保守打法 而盖瑞让他孤注一掷了
Well, Santi's supposed to lay up here, and Gary's got him going for broke.
噢 糟糕 可能没飞过水障
Oh, shit. That might not clear the water.
天啊 - 快啊...飞过去
Oh, God. - Come on. Come on. Get there.
球停在距离旗杆6米处
He landed that 20 feet from the pin.
吉姆 这下也许会拉开两杆的差距了
Jim, we could be looking at a two-shot swing.
这孩子真是神了
This kid is not to be believed.
桑提威勒 当日后人们为他写书时
Santi Wheeler, when the book is written about him,
也许这就是他们将铭记的一杆球
that may be the shot they're gonna remember.
那孩子太令人惊叹了
That kid is incredible.
他真的是横空出世的
I mean, he literally came out of nowhere.
的确
He sure did.
(桑提威勒 领先 比分:-10)
这个小鸟不错 你状态大好
Nice birdie. You're on fire, bud.
谢谢 科林
Thanks, Collin.
告诉我 你有什么想法
Talk to me. Where's your head?
只是想保持冷静
Just trying to stay chill.
冷静
Chill.
巡回赛现在是你领先了 儿子 别想了 直接轰出去
You're leading the goddamn tournament, son. Kill the ball.
左边小心
Fore left!
我的天啊 这也是迟早的吧
Oh, my goodness. It had to happen eventually.
桑提犯了个巨大的失误
That is a huge mistake by Wheeler.
刚才怎么回事啊
What was that?
哥们 你得投入打啊
You gotta dial this thing in, man.
你不能给那家伙机会扳回比分
You cannot give this guy an opening.
好吗 加把劲
All right? Bring it in.
通常 问题就是这么开始的
This is how it starts.
他在对他说什么
What's he saying to him?
不会是好话
Nothing good.
这下不好了
This is not good.
桑提威勒这边急转直下
Things have gone from bad to worse here for Santi Wheeler.
球的落点非常棘手
The ball is in a terrible spot.
看来桑提和球童正在进行激烈的讨论
It seems like Santi and his caddy are having some tense discussions
想要找到脱离困境的最佳途径
over the best way out of this mess he's gotten himself into.
似乎两人意见不统一
Doesn't look like they're on the same page.
威勒选择冒险
Wheeler going for the risky shot here.
噢 糟了 他为什么不打安全牌 把球救出来
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表