剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
No. It's a moon shot, but technically it's possible.
赞助人给豁免名额是常有的事啊
Exemptions are given out all the time.
噢 对 常有
Oh, yeah. All the time.
泰格 菲尔米克尔森 魏圣美
Well, Tiger, Phil Mickelson, Michelle Wie,
他们在业余选手时期都拿到了外卡
they all got exemptions as amateurs.
尼克邓拉普去年拿了外卡 他赢了AMEX锦标赛
Nick Dunlap got one last year, and he won the AMEX.
米茨 你说 我的儿子是不是
Mitts, did I or did I not see my son devastado
在业余赛比赛时被这家伙伤透了心
in the middle of the Amateur by this fucking guy?
对 就是这蠢蛋 眼前这位
Yeah, that's the pendejo. Right there.
现在你要他参加职业高尔夫锦标赛
And now you want him to play in a professional golf tournament?
不…等等 这是他的主意
No, no. Hold on. This is his idea.
这是你的主意
This is your idea?
对
Yeah.
我都不知道你们俩谁更傻了
I don't know which of you is the bigger idiot.
绝对是普莱斯 但桑提也没落后太多
That would be Pryce, but Santi's running a close second.
好吧 稳安的比赛是下周
Okay. The Ready Safe is next week, guys.
如果真的决定做 那我们要行动了
So if we're gonna do this, we have to move on it.
好 但为什么要选稳安
Okay. But why the Ready Safe?
他知道答案 - 是…
He knows. - Yeah, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
因为克拉克罗斯是比赛主办人
Because Clark Ross hosts the event
他可以派发豁免外卡
and he can hand out the exemptions.
没错 - 但你们不是死对头吗
There you go. - But I thought you two hated each other,
他为什么会给你发卡
so why would he give you an exemption?
他不会给的
He won't give him anything.
他连看我一眼都不愿意
He wouldn't give me the time of day.
但有时 你是可以说服一个人的
But sometimes somebody can be convinced.
噢 你说对了 - 懂吧
Oh, yeah. - You know.
我懂 - 好啦
Yes, I do know. - Okeydoke.
眨眨眼 你懂的
Wink-wink. Nudge-nudge.
我懂…是 - 懂我的意思吧
I get it. I get it. Yeah. - Know what I mean?
瞧这狡黠的小眼神
There's that old twinkle.
以前那个米茨回来了 - 是
That old Mitts twinkle. - Yeah.
到底有什么好笑呢
But why is it so funny?
这会是我们在江湖闯荡以来
Well, this would be the biggest hustle we've ever pulled off
做的最妙的一场局 朋友 - 然也
in our illustrious career, my friend. - Indeed.
你们要做局骗他
You're gonna hustle him.
错了…是我们大家一起
No, no, we're gonna hustle him.
你说的“我们”是包括我
Like, we? Meaning me?
包括在座所有人
Meaning all of us.
当然了 这事要成 我们必须找个人当“钩子”
Of course, to pull this off, we are gonna need a roper.
对 我们已经有这个人了
Yeah, we got one.
(吞拿鱼沙拉三文治)
(烧烤猪肉包)
嘿 流浪人
Hey, nomad.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表