剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
当时堵在高速路上 完全动不了
It was like bumper-to-bumper traffic, middle of the autobahn,
我对司机说:“朋友
and I said to the driver, "Mein freund,
我的儿子要参加稳安邀请赛
my son is playing in the ReadySafe Invitational,
你一定要让我搭上那架飞机”
and you are getting me on that airplane."
太疯狂了 - 是啊
That's crazy. - Yeah.
等等 那么 你在德国生活了多久
Wait, okay. So how long have you been in Germany?
刚过一年 对
Little over a year. Yeah.
你会喜欢那的 儿子
You'd love it, buddy.
到处都是古堡 历史氛围浓厚 太酷了
There's these old castles everywhere, and all this history. It's so cool.
也许明年夏天你可以来找我
Maybe next summer, you come visit, huh?
小零 也欢迎你一起 我很乐意招待你们
You too, Zero. I'd be happy to host ya.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真大方
You're very generous.
妈妈... - 不 桑提 没关系
Mom, Mami. - No. Santi, it's okay.
我知道我来这里是很让你们意外
I know my being here is a bit of a shock.
听着
Look,
我很抱歉离开了这么久 好吗 那绝不是我的本意
I'm sorry I was away for so long, okay? That was never my intention.
没关系 - 不 桑提 怎么会没关系
It's okay. - No, Santi, it's not okay.
我应该陪在你身边
I should've been there.
是的 但看到你又开始打球了 老天
Yeah. But seeing you play again? Oh, man.
你不知道我多为你自豪
I can't tell you how proud I am.
我在Instagram上一直追踪动态
I've been following on Instagram.
看到那些帖子 我感到自己也是大家庭的一分子
Seeing those posts, it made me feel like part of the family.
总之 我只是想来为你打气
Anyway, I just came to wish you luck.
还有要说声谢谢你 爱莲娜 - 是
And to say thank you, Elena... - Yeah.
谢谢你帮桑提重拾高尔夫
...for getting Santi back in the game.
是
Yeah.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, buddy.
等等 你要去哪 - 我要回酒店
Wait, where are you going? - I'm gonna head back to the hotel.
我会在酒店看比赛 我不想干扰你
I'm gonna watch from there. I don't want to be a distraction.
爸 你不会干扰我的 现场有两万五千人啊
Dad, you're not a distraction. There's literally 25,000 people here.
不 - 我是说...
No. - I mean...
普莱斯 你能帮他弄个入场证 对吗
Pryce, you can get him a pass, right?
对吗
Right?
(稳安保险邀请赛)
(1 标准杆四杆 483码)
(PGA 美国职业高尔夫球协会)
拿好了 - 拿好了
There you go. - There you go.
(稳安邀请赛 贵宾证)
谢了 曼尼
Thanks, Manny.
那我们算扯平了
Yeah, so we're even now, right?
差不多 - 什么叫差不多
Close. - What do you mean, "close"?
你想想嘛 你周日凌晨4点打给我
I mean, come on. You called me at 4 a.m. on a Sunday.
是 - 就差一点了
Yeah-- - We're almost there.
普莱斯 别这样 哥们 不能一辈子这样啊
Pryce, come on, man. It's not for life.
(威勒)
盖瑞 给 全场通行
Gary, here you go. All access.
天啊 谢谢你 普莱斯 - 不客气
Wow. Thanks, Pryce. - Sure.
塞西莉亚 你伤透了我的心
Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
你每天打击我的自信
You're shaking my confidence daily
你已经有疯狂粉丝了
Do you have groupies?
去吧...帮他们签名吧
Go, go. Sign some autographs.
桑提 我们爱你
We love you, Santi.
让他们见见高尔夫界的未来之星吧 - 我...
Let them meet golf's next big thing. - I...
嗨
Hi.
别紧张 淡定点
Come on. Be cool.
他见到你很激动
He's really excited to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
今天是个大日子 我知道我们一直没机会好好聊聊
It's a big day and I know we haven't gotten a chance to talk.
我只想确定不会尴尬 - 是
I just wanna make sure it's not awkward. - Right.
普莱斯 请容我打断一下 - 我...
Pryce, let me stop you right there. - Me--
你是他的教练 我不会碍事的
You're his coach. I am not gonna get in the way.
我是认真的
Seriously.
我只想在现场为儿子加油
All I want is a chance to be there for my son.
谢谢你帮我拿到这个 - 不用
And thanks for this. - You bet.
你得撵走他 米茨 他不该待在这里
You gotta make him leave, Mitts. He doesn't belong here.
我不知道能做什么 我觉得应该由桑提决定
I don't know what I can do. I think it's Santi's call.
普莱斯
Pryce?
我同意米茨 我觉得我们什么都做不了
I mean, I agree with Mitts. I don't think there's anything to be done.
只能帮他集中注意力打球
Just, you know, help him stay focused.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
好的 是
Okay. Yeah.
是
Yeah.
桑提 准备好了吗 上场吧 猫王
Santi, you ready? Let's go, Elvis.
该练球了
Time to hit the driving range.
(欢迎来到印第安纳 安全驾驶)
一杆入魂
第一季第十集
(稳安邀请赛)
胜败就在今天决出了 朋友们 稳安邀请赛的决赛轮
Well, this is it, folks. The final round of the ReadySafe Invitational.
大家好 我是吉姆南茨 我身边的是大♥师♥赛冠军 崔佛伊默尔曼
Hello, friends. Jim Nantz, along with Trevor Immelman, the Masters champion.
吉姆 这一周的比赛 真是高♥潮♥迭起 精彩不断
It has been a terrific week of golf, Jim,
没有人 我重申 没有人比两届大满贯冠军
and no one, I mean no one, has played better than Collin Morikawa,
科林森川表现更优秀
the two-time major champion.
森川的确表现耀眼
And as brilliant as Morikawa has been,
但我们也在关注另一个选手
there's another story we're watching.
桑提威勒
And that is Santi Wheeler,
17岁的业余球手成为本周的黑♥马♥
a 17-year-old amateur who has defied the odds this week,
成功晋级决赛组别
and has made his way to the final group.
怎么
What is it?
只是个高尔夫球场而已
It's just a golf course.
很好 现在去赢比赛吧
Good. Now go get it.
(森川)
现在出场的是 来自加州拉肯亚达的
Now on the tee, from La Ca?ada, California,
科林森川
Collin Morikawa.
森川的开场非常漂亮
That's a great start from Morikawa.
318码 直穿这个左狗腿洞的正中
318 yards down the heart of this dogleg left.
威勒真正的考验来了
And this is where the real test comes for Wheeler.
当你从半路杀出来 大家都支持你
When you emerge from the shadows and the crowd is there for you,
你准备好迎接这一刻了吗
can you meet the moment?
现在上场的是 来自印第安纳韦恩堡的
And now on the tee, from Fort Wayne, Indiana,
桑提亚戈威勒
Santiago Wheeler.
加油 桑提
Here we go, Santi.
看来他已经准备好了
It looks like the moment's met.
桑提威勒打出了超远的一杆开球
That is a mammoth drive by Santi Wheeler.
不费吹灰之力
All day.
其实你转身再快一点也没关系
You know, don't be afraid to turn those hips a little faster,
那样距离会更远
'cause you'll get some more distance.
太好了
Come on!
(决赛轮 科林森川)
(森川:-9 威勒:-6)
崔佛 这是一个关键的切杆
Trevor, we got a big chip here.
如果威勒切得好 那他就会到低于标准杆八杆
If Wheeler puts this close, he moves to eight under par
只落后森川一杆
and within one shot of Morikawa.
是的 但这球不简单 吉姆
Yeah, it's a tough spot, though, Jim.
在巡回赛这个阶段
These are the kinds of shots
这种球可能成就你或击垮你
that can make or break you at this point in the tournament.
走啊 - 走 宝贝
Go. - Go, baby!
入洞吧
Hit that hole!
走...
Go, go, go, go.
哎
Ay.
好啊 - 天啊
Yes! - Oh, my!
桑提威勒切球进洞 拿到老鹰
Santi Wheeler's chipped in for eagle.
这是PGA巡回赛历史上的第八次
For only the eighth time in PGA Tour history,
业余选手在最终回合领先
an amateur has taken a share of the lead in the final round.
来吧 爸 - 太猛了
Come on, Dad! - All day!
来啊...爸 - 难以置信
Come on, Dad! Come on! - Unbelievable.
大炮轰炸 - 来啊
Bam, bam, boom. - Come on!
不好 闪电了 朋友们
Uh-oh. That's lightning, folks.
看来稳安邀请赛要因为雷暴而延后
And it looks like we're headed for a thunderstorm delay
领先的球手以九杆低于标准杆打平
at the ReadySafe Invitational with our leaders tied at nine under par.
(决赛轮 并列第一 科林森川 并列第一 桑提亚戈威勒)
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
看来风暴绕过我们了
Looks like that storm rolled right past us.
官方说我们很快就可以回到场上
Official said we'll be out there soon.
好的 可以 - 你还好吗
Okay. Yeah. - You good?
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表