剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
其实 我可以越过那些树 来个老鹰球 直接结束比赛
You know, I could fly those trees, eagle, and end this thing right now.
你也可能打坏这球 不再是第一
Or you could mess up, drop out of first,
然后不复存在
and then you wouldn't exist.
好吧 - 好姑娘
Okay. - Attagirl.
是好“人”
"Attaperson."
嘿 - 什么
Hey. - What?
你好贴心 谢谢 - 不客气...
That's so sweet. Thank you. - Of course...
你在帮我儿子背球杆 你需要补水
You're carrying my son's clubs. You need to stay hydrated.
桑提越战越勇 对吧
Santi's killing it, huh?
是的 感谢老天
Yes. Thank God.
我原本觉得很紧张的
I was stressed going into this.
他上次参加正式的巡回赛 结果并不好
Last time he was in a real tournament, it wasn't great.
发生了什么
What happened?
他爸爸
Well, his dad happened.
对 但那个人不值得聊
Yeah, but he's not worth even talking about.
噢 别这样 我昨晚把人生故事都告诉了你 说嘛
Oh, come on. I gave you my whole life story last night. Spill it.
桑提的爸爸就是人所谓的混♥蛋♥
Santi's dad is what you call an asshole.
哪一种 混♥蛋♥有很多类别
What kind? The asshole spectrum has many varieties.
在孩子表现好时倾注爱和关注
The kind that showers a kid with love and attention
在表现不好时全都拿走的那个类别
when they're playing good and takes it away when they're not.
盖瑞总是在操控桑提
Gary was always manipulating Santi,
桑提从来都不知道爸爸说的是真话
and Santi never knew if what his dad said was real
还是在玩心理战术 来控制他球场上的表现
or just some mind game to get him to do whatever he wanted on the course.
所以 对 看到他能摆脱那些烂事 自♥由♥地打球 真是挺好的
So, yeah. It's good to see him playing without all that caca, you know?
是
Yeah.
好的 回到科帕沙坑
All right. Back at the Copa.
我排第一
I'm in the lead.
在这里打个小鸟 就能让他完蛋
I birdie it here, I bury that guy.
我们来玩玩
Let's have a little fun.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
对 其实吧
Yeah, you know what?
管他的
Fuck it.
让他完蛋吧
Bury him.
什么情况
What's happening?
你要被甩了
You're being shaken off.
不 没事 没关系
No. That's okay. It's fine.
我不用监督每一杆 他是运动员
I don't need to joystick every shot. He's an athlete.
如果他的感觉对 能打出好球 那没问题
If he's feeling it, he can clear this, no problem.
没事
It's okay.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
该死的
Shit.
我的娘啊 蝙蝠侠 那家伙刚来了个双柏忌
Holy four-putt, Batman. That dude just double bogeyed.
快进行海姆利克急救 因为他被对手掐得死死的
Administer the Heimlich because he's choking.
好吧 两位高尔夫兄...
Okay, golf bros...
没人待见你们
Nobody likes you.
我觉得有些人挺待见我们的
I mean, I think some people like us.
她又不能确定 有... - 对吧 这...
She can't know that. There's... - Right? That's...
她怎么确定没有人
There's no way she could possibly know that.
能和你聊聊吗 - 好
Can I talk to you for a minute? - Yeah.
11洞怎么回事 你没看到我吗
What happened on 11? Did you not see me?
我的手势是四号♥铁的意思 - 是
I was signaling four iron. - Yeah.
他想用三号♥木 我是谁 凭什么反对
Well, he wanted to use the three wood. Who am I to disagree?
你是那个负责在必要时反对的人
The person whose job it is to disagree when the situation calls for it.
我目前对我的职责有些意见
Well, I'm not super into my job at the moment.
你们这一代人为什么 总对自己的职责有意见
What is it with your generation being into their jobs?
你觉得给飞机除冰的人 很爱自己的工作吗
I mean, do you think the guys that deice airplanes are into it?
在冰天雪地里用管子喷化学品很好玩
Standing out there in the freezing cold blowing hot chemicals out of a hose?
也许是因为我不想加重桑提的创伤
Maybe I didn't wanna add to Santi's trauma
在背后操控他
by pulling strings behind his back.
什么创伤
What trauma?
抖音完全把这个词通俗化了
That word has been so watered down by TikTok.
是这样 爱莲娜说桑提的爸爸 特别爱操纵他
Look, Elena told me that Santi's dad was, like, super manipulative,
给他造成很大的精神伤害
and it really fucked with his head.
我们正在做一模一样的事 我们在操纵他
And that's exactly what we're doing. We're manipulating him.
不 “操纵”是个很负能量的词
No. Manipulative's a negative word.
我们是在帮他走向成功
We're trying to help him succeed.
其实成功对你来说是什么
What even is success to you?
多金 豪车什么的
Like, money and cars and shit?
什么 - 不
What? - No.
是他的球艺 他的潜力
It's his game. His potential.
正是那些被他爸夺走的东西
The very things that his dad stole from him.
我们可以还给他
We can give it back to him.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我也喜欢他
I like him too.
我不想对他说谎
I don't wanna lie to him.
小零 你不用说谎
Zero, you don't have to.
你只需要帮助他
You just have to help him.
好吧 帮助我帮他
Okay, help me help him.
我不确定能做到
I don't know if I can.
我保证 你能
I promise, you can.
一切都取决于17洞
It's all gonna come down to the 17th hole.
如果他不打出小鸟球 那我们就彻底淘汰了
If he doesn't birdie that, we're out of it for good.
他将无法获得美国业余赛资格
He won't be able to qualify for the U.S. Amateur.
计划失败 大家都得打道回府
The plan is over, and we all just go home.
小零 请你听我说
Zero, please listen to me.
没有你 我做不到
I can't do it without you.
球道左手边有个池塘
There's a pond on the left side of the fairway.
他一定会想要越过池塘
He's gonna want to try to carry that
因为他把每个水障碍都当作挑战
because he takes every water hazard as a dare.
他不需要越过去
He doesn't need to.
他可以保守点 打右边绕过去 稳稳拿个小鸟球
He can just lay up to the right and go around and get his birdie that way.
但如果球飞进池塘里 我们就完了
But if he ends up in the pond, we're finished.
拜托 求求你了
Come on, please.
跟我同一阵线
Stick with me.
好的 给我三号♥木 我要越过水面
Okay, let me get my three wood. I'm gonna go over.
什么 别怕 相信我 我可以的
What, nah. Trust me, I got it.
给他七号♥
Give him the seven.
记得我和你说
Remember when I told you
我觉得生活没挑战时就离开吗
that I move on when I don't feel challenged?
那不是真的
It's not true.
我是在感觉不安全时离开
I move on when I don't feel safe.
我感到焦躁 缺少安全感 然后完全失去控制
I get, like, antsy and insecure and I just completely bug out.
而...我是说 如果...
And... I mean, if...
如果你失去晋级资格 我工作就没了
if you don't qualify, I lose my job.
说实话 我...
And honestly, I...
我希望能保住这份工作
I'd like to keep it
因为和你在一起 我感到安全
'cause I feel safe with you.
和你们大家在一起
With all of you.
我还没准备好离开
I'm not ready to move on.
我也没准备接受你的离开
I'm not ready for you to move on either.
他要用七号♥
He's hitting seven.
大家 他要用七号♥
Guys, he's hitting seven.
这叫在球场上用脑子杀出一条路
It's called thinking your way around the course.
这一杆不得了
You're gonna like that.
很好 桑提
Yes, Santi!
打得好
Yes!
球还在滚
It's still rolling!
入洞吧
Get in the hole!
什么
What?
去他的 - 搞什么
Fuck that. - Come on!
宝贝
Baby!
我懂了 - 懂什么
I get it now. - Get what?
宝贝 你真棒
Nice job, baby!
复杂而精妙 - 我就说吧
Exquisite. - I told you so.
普莱斯
Pryce!
来啊
Come on!
普莱斯...
Pryce! Pryce!
好的
All right.
...然后在17洞打了个老鹰
...and then an eagle on 17.
我不敢相信 拜托
Are you kidding me? Come on!
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表