剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
再赢一场资格赛 我们就进美国业余冠军杯了
One more qualifier to go, and then it's U.S. Amateur Championship.
桑提飓风即将席卷高尔夫世界
And Hurricane Santi is gonna make landfall.
对手们不知道等着他们的是什么
And those guys aren't gonna know what hit 'em!
嘿 停一停 嘿 - 来点这个 来点那个
Hey! Knock it off! Hey! - Some of this, and some of that!
该死的
Goddamn it.
我让你们消停一下的
I told you to knock it off.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 米茨 嘿
Hey, Mitts. Hey.
是因为关于小零的计划结果挺顺的
So I guess this is because the plan with Zero is actually going pretty well?
不是因为那个 - 是
No, that ain't it. - Yeah.
你让我向左走 我偏要向右走 结果右边很好 所以你生气了
You said to zig but I zagged, and zagged worked, and now you're pissed.
普莱斯 你可以滚一边去
You know, fuck off, Pryce.
不 你为什么不能承认我没惹麻烦
No. Why can't you just admit shit didn't go sideways.
你不用擦屁♥股♥ - 暂时还没有
You don't have to pick up the pieces. - Yeah, not yet.
现在下结论还太早 朋友
There's time though, pal.
米茨 他今天在17洞一球老鹰赢了资格赛
Mitts, he just eagled 17 to win the qualifier.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
这是我们上路的原因
That's why we came on this trip.
是 但不是我上路的原因
Yeah, that's not why I came.
那你的原因是什么
Then why did you come on it?
我的原因是 无论我高兴不高兴 似乎我的责任就是
Because it seems to be my fucking job, whether I like it or not,
要当你的保姆 保护你不遇到危险
to hover over you and try to protect you from yourself.
保护 我感觉棒极了
Protect me? I feel great.
别再保护我了
Stop protecting me.
听着 我真希望你能从我的角度看这件事
Look, I wish you could see it the way I see it, all right?
但你不能 因为你与现实脱节了
But you can't because you're cut off from reality.
你看不到这一切到底是因为什么 普莱斯
You can't see what this is really about, Pryce.
是因为什么
What is this really about?
是因为杰特
It's about Jett.
他现在应该会是桑提的年纪 你是知道的 对吗
I mean, he would be about Santi's age now, you realize that, right?
这一整个计划和高尔夫无关
This whole fucking thing, it's not about golf.
而是因为你一直都没有解决的心病
It's about all the shit you never dealt with.
那你告诉我该怎么解决
Then tell me what dealing with it looks like.
是要把心剖开来展现给大家看
Do I have to put on a little show for everyone
每天不停地倾诉和消化
and talk about it every day and process it?
没错 所以我不会去“解决”它
Yeah, then no. I'm not gonna deal with it.
你去了一年多的医院 我都陪着
Look, I was in the hospital with you for over a year.
他走的时候 我在
I was around when he died.
你失去理智时 我在
I was there when you lost your fucking mind.
然后你就变成鸵鸟把头埋了
And then you just stuck your head in the dirt.
你连他的名字都不肯说 普莱斯 这不正常
You can't even say his name, Pryce, and that's weird.
我不需要说他的名字 好吗
I don't need to say his name, okay?
他的名字一直在我的耳边
I hear it all the time.
你想聊什么正常 什么不正常
And you wanna talk about weird?
我们正乘坐弗兰辛的棺材四处跑
We're riding around in Francine's sarcophagus.
好吗
Okay?
我还要听你说怎样处理哀痛
But I'm supposed to take advice from you about processing grief.
你太过分了 - 不
That's fucking out of line. - No.
上车就像进入法老的陵墓 到处都是她的随葬品
It's like stepping into a pharaoh's tomb with all this shit for the afterlife,
只是这位法老喜欢刺绣
if pharaohs were into needlepoint.
这是在处理哀痛吗
Is that processing it?
对 继续处理 让我看看该怎么处理
Yeah, process it some more. Show me how to process it.
你再推一次 我也要开始处理了
You push me again, and I'm gonna start processing it.
真的 - 真的
Yeah, really? - Yeah, really.
滚开
Get off.
不准再推了
No more pushing.
好吧
Fine.
好的 听我说
All right, look, man.
你们失去杰特时
When you guys lost Jett,
我真的以为你会了结自己 好吗
I seriously thought you were gonna off yourself, all right?
可你没有 你回来了 然后假装一切都没有发生过
You didn't, and eventually you came back, and you just acted like nothing happened.
我接受了 因为你状态还可以
I accepted that because you were okay,
虽然不是最好 但... - 我知道 所以呢
and not great, but-- - I know, and so what?
弗兰辛走后 你遁入丛林
I mean, after Francine, you disappeared into the woods
我都不知道你会不会活着出来
and I didn't know if you were gonna make it.
但是 我们都还活着
But here we are.
你知道 我们正在慢慢熬过去
You know, we're getting through it.
可是 米茨
But... Mitts...
我们现在做的事真有这么糟吗
What is so bad about this?
你说实话
Come on.
你把自己的全部身家 都压到这孩子身上了 我只是担心
You've put everything you've got into this kid, and I'm just nervous.
如果失败了
If it goes sideways,
我不知道你这次能不能熬过去
I don't know if you'll come back this time.
也许你承受不了
I don't know if you can handle it.
这才是我跟着来的原因
That's why I came.
我...
I...
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
我知道你在保护我
I know you're looking out for me.
这是我需要的 - 这是我的职责 我是你的球童
I need it. - It's my job. I'm your caddie.
我知道 你是我的球童
I know, you're my caddie.
你给我建议 告诉我你的看法
And you give me advice, tell me what you see,
陷阱在哪 用哪个策略
where the traps are, how to play it.
但是你也知道 最终要挥出这一杆的人是我自己
But, you know at a certain point, I have to take the swing.
游戏规则就是这样 对吗 - 规则就是这样
That's the way it works, right? - That's the way it works.
那就让我挥杆吧
So let me take the swing.
让我帮助这个孩子
Let me help this kid.
好吗 我不确定这个计划是好是坏
Okay? And I don't know if it's a good play or a bad play,
但我想要...我需要做这件事
but I want... I need to do it.
而我也需要你
And I need you.
事实上 没有你 我根本做不了这件事
I literally can't do this without your help.
好的
Okay.
相框的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about the picture frame.
没事 反正我讨厌那张照片
Don't worry about it. I hated that picture.
我觉得照片中的我很憔悴
I thought I looked haggard in it,
但弗兰辛喜欢 因为她的脖子很美
but Francine liked it 'cause her neck looked good.
不知道呢 - 不会 你很精神
I don't know. - No, you looked great.
帅呆了 - 谢谢你这么说
You looked handsome. - Well, that's very kind of you.
你...
And you're...
你没有搞砸人生
you're totally not fucked up.
这就是我们合拍的原因 - 对
That's why we work. - Yeah.
请
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
(负能量走开)
(双树积分)
是
Yeah.
(美国业余资格赛 桑提亚戈威勒)
(香槟 特级精品级 2021年)
CHAMPAGNE CUVEé de PRESTIGE 2021
(最终资格赛 桑提亚戈威勒)
噢 等等
Oh, wait.
我们得为桑提祝酒
We gotta do a toast here to Santi.
你上一分钟还在德卡特市场的
I mean, one minute you're working at the frozen food section
冷冻食品区工作
in Decatur Market.
下一分钟就成了高尔夫巡回赛的大赢家
The next minute, he's winning golf tournaments left and right.
下一站:美国业余赛 干杯
Next stop, U.S. Amateur! Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
不早了 我们该去酒店了
It's late. We gotta go to the hotel.
我们6点出发
We're heading out at 6:00.
你真的要开回去 然后明早又回来吗
You sure you wanna drive over there and back in the morning?
还能怎么办
What are the options?
你们可以在车上过夜
Well, you can crash here.
你可以睡大床 普莱斯和我睡上下铺
You can take the big bed and Pryce and I will take the bunks,
那两个小孩自己去外面想办法
and we'll kick these kids out into the wilderness.
露营吗 - 对
Camping? - Yeah.
我有睡袋 睡垫
I mean, I've got sleeping bags, I got pads.
你们可以在车顶扎营 看星星
You can set up on the roof, stare at the stars.
你们将拥有最棒的睡眠
It'll be the best night of sleep you ever had.
妈妈 可以吗
Mami, can we?
好吧
Pues let's do it.
好了 桑提 拿上甜品 我去拿装备
All right. Santi, grab dessert. I'll get the gear.
快看 - 看什么 什么东西
Look at that. - What is it? What?
不知道 有点像...
I don't know. It's like...
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表