剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
没错 因为我会聆听
Exactly. Because I listen.
大部分人都不会
And most people don't listen.
听着 我这个人不轻易言败的 好吗
Look, I'm not a man who admits defeat easily, okay?
安珀琳恩七年前提出离婚
Amber-Linn asked for a divorce seven years ago.
我上周三才签文件
I didn't sign those papers till last Wednesday.
我不会一看到某个迹象就举白旗投降...
I'm not just waving a white flag at the first sign...
我喝口水
Let me get a sip of water.
米茨 他要这样多久
Mitts, how long will he do this for?
他就像个婴儿 等他闹得没力气了就好
He's like a toddler, he'll wear himself out eventually.
但我没有办法了 真的
But I'm running out of options. I really am.
我不知道要怎么让他听进去
I don't know how to get through to him.
爱莲娜 帮帮我啊 我说什么能让他听进去
Elena, give me some help. What do I say to get him to listen to me?
桑提就是这样 他也不听我的话
Well, that's the thing with Santi. He doesn't listen to me.
他谁的话都不听
He doesn't listen to anyone.
那我们还在这里干什么
Well, then what are we even doing here?
问得好
Good question.
我为什么要给你十万美元
And why did I give you $100,000?
问得太好了
Great question.
看 小丑车
Look, a clown car.
哇
Wow.
改天约
Later.
拜拜
Bye, guys.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you. Yeah.
嗨 小宝贝们
Hey, guys.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 它们有依恋问题
I'm sorry. They have attachment issues.
没关系 宝宝
It's okay, little ones.
如果我被驯服成家奴 也会不高兴
I would be upset too if I was domesticated into my own enslavement.
家奴
Enslavement?
它们吃得比我还好
They eat better than I do.
坐下 过来
Sit. Come here.
过来 坐下 胡利奥 - 身体自主♥权♥没了
Come here. Sit here. Julio. - There goes their bodily autonomy.
什么没了
Their what?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
过来 宝贝
Come here, babies.
很好 - 对吧
Yes! - Right?
你吃红肉
You eat red meat?
他当然吃
Of course he does.
你不吃 - 等等 你反吃肉
You don't? - Wait, are you anti-meat?
我反工业化农业
Well, I'm anti-industrial agriculture.
牲畜生产占了全球温室气体排放量的15%
I mean, livestock production accounts for, like, 15% of global greenhouse admissions.
所以... - 我不知道这一点
So... - I didn't know that.
对 大部分是甲烷 也就是说
Yeah. I mean, most of it's, like, methane, which is to say that the
无辜小母牛打嗝 放屁和拉屎 会偷走我们的未来
burps, farts and shit of innocent heifers are stealing our future,
所以我不想成为共犯
so I just don't wanna be complicit in that.
对
Yeah.
我就算了 我不想吃那个
I'm good. I don't wanna eat that.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这些牛排花了我100块
I spent a hundred bucks on these steaks.
我不能成为摧毁地球的共犯 米茨
Can't be complicit in destroying the earth, Mitts.
行吧
Okay.
有笃信的理念是很好的 孩子
Well, it's good to have deeply held beliefs, kid.
我吃马铃薯沙拉和酱黄瓜就好
I could just eat potato salad and pickles.
对 可以
Yeah, you do that.
你可以吃很多酱黄瓜
You can eat a bunch of pickles.
我承认错误
I stand corrected.
现在有一个人的话他是听的
There is now one person he listens to.
是
Yeah.
嘿 我觉得也许
Hey, you know, I think there might be an opportunity
我们可以互惠互利
for us to help each other out.
你现在的表现好诡异
You're acting super creepy right now.
感觉你接下来要给我看你的老二 或是...
Like, either you're about to show me your dick or, I don't know,
你应该要给我看老二了 - 不
seems like you might show me your dick. - No.
你在说什么 我不是要给你看...
What are you talking about? I'm not about to show you...
我随身携带防狼喷雾 - 好的...
I have pepper spray on my person. - Okay. Okay.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
天 你不怼人就不高兴 是吧
God, you really like to keep people on their heels, don't you?
你上一分钟说我是什么资本主义猪
One minute you're calling me, like, a capitalist pig,
下一分钟我就变成变♥态♥暴露狂
the next minute I'm a flasher.
不过你搅得可怜的米茨心烦
You got poor Mitts spinning,
这我喜闻乐见 - 好吧
which I actually like. - Okay.
不怪我 你是个发型难看的未婚中年男
Yeah, well, you are a middle-aged unmarried man with a bad haircut,
还说什么“互惠互利”
talking about helping each other out.
好的 我用词也许不太妥
Okay, maybe there was a better way I could've worded that.
对了 你刚才的话其实算是霸凌 但我们先不谈那个
By the way, what you just said was kind of bullying. But let's move on.
我想谈桑提的事 好吗
I want to talk about Santi, okay?
他以为自己什么都知道
He thinks he knows everything.
指导这样的人是不可能的
It's impossible to coach somebody like that.
他不听我的话
He doesn't listen to me.
你觉得他听我的
What, you think he listens to me?
你在开玩笑吗 当然
Are you kidding? Of course he does.
你没看到他刚才在外面的表现
Did you not just see him out there?
他突然成了善待动物组织主席
All of a sudden he's the president of PETA.
你可能不知道 他此刻还在消化
And this is, by the way, while he's still digesting 14 Whoppers
上周吃的14个汉堡
from last week.
对 他听你的话
Yeah, he listens to you.
我希望你和我们一起上路
Now, I want you to come on the road
成为业余高尔夫运动的第一位 性别流动球童
and be amateur golf's first gender-fluid caddy.
哥们 我的生活在这里 过得好好的
Dude, I have a whole life here.
这样 你的生活丰富多彩
I see. You have a very rich life
丰富到一个随身旅行袋就装得下
that you're able to carry around in a duffle bag.
对 再加上几个垃圾袋
Yeah, a couple trash bags too.
况且 你没有工作
And you don't have a job.
所以 也许你很需要我们 像我们需要你一样
So, maybe you need us as much as we need you.
听着 我在这里可以挣最低工资
Look, I can make minimum wage here.
我会给你一万美元
I'll give you $10,000.
此外 每次当球童100美元 算是我们私下的安排
And a $100 every time you caddy. Under the table.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
普莱斯 要说我在和你们这几个人相处的
Pryce, there's one thing I've learned
27个小时里学到了什么
in the 27 hours I have been with you people,
那就是 你是个穷鬼
and that is that you are a brokie.
你没有一万美元
You don't have $10,000.
好吧 这倒没错
Okay. That's true.
我暂时没有
I don't have it yet,
但我会挣到的
but I'm gonna get it.
而我向你提供的是一辈子难得的机会
And what I'm offering you is once in a lifetime.
帮助某个人达到卓越
Helping someone realize excellence.
这很令人激动
That's an exciting thing.
我喜欢桑提 好吗 我们相处很开心
Look, I like Santi, okay? We have fun.
我去过的俱乐部也不少 所以知道他
And I've been around enough clubs to understand that he's, like,
高尔夫球技真的厉害 但...
really, really good at golf, but...
不...他不只是厉害 他是超凡
No, no. He's not just good. He's great.
听着 好 看到吗
Look. Okay, you see this?
是 很漂亮的戒指
Yeah, it's a very pretty ring.
这是1999年布鲁克莱恩的莱德杯球队戒指
This is a 1999 Ryder Cup team ring from Brookline.
泰格伍兹也有一枚
Tiger Woods has one of these.
在网上能卖♥♥到五千美元 我会给你 当作抵押品
You can sell this online right now for 5K. I'll give it to you as collateral.
你助我带他赢下资格赛 我就付你钱
You help me get him through the Amateur and I will get you paid.
如果我不付 戒指你留着
And if I don't, keep that.
帮我成就他的超凡
Help me make him great.
这是个好事
It's a good thing.
好的 我答应了
All right. I'll do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但你要怎么解释
But how are you gonna spin this?
我要怎么解释
But how am I gonna spin it?
这套动作很棒
Routine is sick...
很有深度 对吗
That's deep, right?
真的 我觉得我跳下悬崖时
I'm telling you, I really think I screwed up my feet
真的弄伤了脚
jumping off that cliff.
感觉会变成足底颈膜炎
Feels like it could be that plantar fasciitis BS.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表