剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Zero! - Fuck.
先生 我太抱歉了
Sir, I'm terribly sorry.
你还向他道歉
You're apologizing to him?
小零 我们能私下去厨房♥谈谈吗
Zero, can we talk quietly in the kitchen, please?
不…其实吧 我们可以在这谈
No, no. You know what? We can do this right here.
你要炒了我 因为你觉得我应该微笑
You're gonna fire me because you think I should just smile
让混♥蛋♥犯浑
and let assholes be assholes.
但你知道吗 布朗温先生 不用你亲自劳烦了 我辞职
But you know what, Mr. Bronwyn? I'm gonna do you a favor, I quit.
真抱歉 我马上回来
I'm so sorry. I will be right back.
臭婆娘
Fucking bitch.
就是 女人没幽默感
I know. Women have no sense of humor.
逗我呢
Really?
但她真是神经病…
She's fucking nuts though--
又来
What the fuck?
你觉得呢
So what are you thinking?
你看到那边的风吗
You see that wind blowing?
我觉得可以打低弹道击球
I think hit a little knockdown shot.
四分之三挥杆 重心在前脚
Just a three-quarter swing, weight on your front foot,
球位靠后 保持收杆姿势
ball back in your stance and hold the finish.
明白了
Got it.
很好
Yes.
我懂你的意思 - 你让我保持收杆姿势的
I see what you're doing. - You said to hold my finish.
我竟然以为你是个难教的学生
And to think I thought you might not be coachable.
厉害 - 什么
Come on! - What?
有人吗
Is someone there?
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
在床底下 你怎么这么久
I'm under the bed. What took you so long?
人太多了 他们人手严重不足
It was very busy. And they were very short-staffed.
你为什么在床底下
Why are you under the bed?
听我说 床侧边有一个插销
Look, there's a latch on the side of the bed.
取出来后就… - 好的
That'll unlock it and then just… - Okay.
…会支起拉杆 把床垫撑起来
…lift the handle up to lift the mattress.
看到了吗
You see it?
噢 不好 有点糟
Oh, no, this looks wrong.
怎么了
What?
全都弯了 - 该死
Everything is bent. - Fuck.
不该弯的东西都弯了
Like… …things that should not be bent, are bent.
糟了
Oh, shit.
肯定是支架在掉下来的时候断了
The struts must have snapped when it dropped.
是 - 好的 听我说
Yeah. - Okay, listen.
你需要到车下面
You're gonna need to get under the carriage
拿我的螺丝枪来 好吗
and grab my screw gun, all right?
我们得把铰链拆了
We need to take off the hinges.
不好
Uh-oh.
好了 伙计
All right, buddy.
怎么回事
What happened there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 你的站位不稳 球位太靠前了
I do. Your stance is all over the place and the ball is too forward.
拜托 击球前要思考 大力哥
Come on, you gotta think before you hit, Bamm-Bamm.
要用脑
Be smart.
这样吧 不要用挖起杆
Actually, you know what? Scratch the wedge.
换用8号♥铁杆好了
Let's just use the eight iron here.
我们离球洞还有30码
We're 30 yards out.
我知道 轻轻打个低滚球就好了
No, I know. But just hit a little bump and run.
把杆握低一点 前面果岭够用的
Just choke down on it. You got all that green.
很简单
It's easy.
来吧
Here we go.
你可以的
You got this.
那是在做什么
What the hell was that?
你让我用8号♥杆的 不是吗
You're the one that told me to hit the eight, right?
我就用8号♥杆了啊 - 嘿 我说打低滚球
So I hit the eight. - Hey, I said hit a bump and run.
没让你猛打一杆 把球打到隔壁县去啊
I didn't say skull it across the county line.
打偏了而已 别在意
It was a mishit, it's not a big deal.
是 - 努力了就好
Right. - Nice try.
没事 他会找回状态的
It's okay, he'll bounce back.
该死的
Damn it!
我以为你会找回状态
I thought you'd bounce back.
你已经六杆过标准杆了 玩我吗
You're six over. Are you kidding me?
是因为新杆不顺手吗
Is it the new clubs or something?
需要吃个汉堡吗 是因为低血糖吗
Do you need a burger? Is it low blood sugar?
干吗 只会垂头耸肩了
What, we're just shrugging now?
听着 我在试着理解你现在的问题 帮帮我
Listen, I'm trying to understand what's going on with you. Help me.
前九洞你已经加六了 我的天
You're six over on the front nine, for God's sakes.
无所谓
Whatever.
不 有所谓 好吗
No, it's not whatever, okay?
你已经连续三洞双柏忌了
You've double bogeyed the last three holes.
我今天状态不好 普莱斯 - 桑提 不行
I'm having a bad day, Pryce. - Santi, no.
对你这样的球手 状态不好的日子
A bad day for a player like you
也远比这些泛泛之辈要强
is better than anything these goobs could ever hope for.
我们得走出这个状态 你听见吗
We gotta pull out of this. Are you listening to me?
嘿 坐好了
Hey, sit up!
醒一醒 好好打球 别一副你不想来这的样子
Wake up, and start playing like you want to be here.
用心投入
Get your head in the game.
桑提
Santi?
你为什么这么生气
What are you so pissed about?
你好像很怒 怎么了
You got a lot of big mad happening. What's going on?
遇到了混♥蛋♥
Just some asshole.
是 我今天也遇到了几个
Yeah, I came across a few of those myself today.
没用
It's not working.
你用了哪部螺丝枪
Which screw gun are you using?
还有不同用途的螺丝枪
You use a different screw gun for different purposes?
我用的是黄色那部
I'm using the yellow one.
你把螺丝弄滑牙了 我听得出来
You're stripping the screws, I can hear it.
拜托别朝我吼
Don't yell at me, please.
你见到桑提了吗
Have you seen Santi?
他不是和你在一起吗
But he was supposed to be with you.
普莱斯 救我出去
Pryce, get me out of here.
米茨 这什…
Mitts, what…
你在床底吗
Are you under the bed?
不 我是个鬼魂 我当然是在床底
No, I'm a fucking ghost. Yes, I'm under the bed.
你为什么在床底
Why are you under the bed?
因为我被困在床底了 你能帮我出去吗
Because I got stuck under the bed. Can you get me out, please?
是 等下 普莱斯 桑提怎么了 发生了什么
Yeah, no, pero, Pryce, what happened with Santi? What's going on?
没什么 他很好
Ah, it's nothing. He's fine.
他的前九洞打得不顺 我们起了一点小争执
He had a rough front nine and we kinda got into a little thing.
什么小争执
What kind of little thing?
打扰一下 - 没什么
Excuse me. - Nothing.
我稍微朝他吼了几句
I mean, I barked at him a little bit.
嘿 - 你说了什么
Hello. - What did you say?
我说他需要用心投入
I said he needed to get his head in the game
因为他的表现不符合自己的潜力
'cause he's not playing up to his potential.
两位 - 然后他愤怒离开了
Guys? - Then he stormed off.
你这是盖瑞威勒上身了 - 什么
You pulled a Gary Wheeler. - A what?
对 他父亲过去常说这种话
Yeah. That's the kind of thing his father used to say.
什么意思
What does that mean?
桑提的爸爸 在他发挥得好时是他最大的球迷
Santi's dad was his biggest fan when he played good.
但发挥不好时 盖瑞会变成一个混♥蛋♥
But when he was not playing so good, Gary was an asshole.
吼叫 羞辱 用手指戳他胸膛
A yelling, humiliating, poking him in the chest,
说“用心投入”这种话的混♥蛋♥
"Get your head in the game," kind of asshole.
你干吗对那孩子这么苛刻 - 什么
Why were you leaning on the kid? - What?
这是个小巡回赛 无关紧要
It's a dog track tourney. It means nothing.
你为什么朝他吼 - 是啊
Why were you yelling at him? - Yeah.
因为他前九洞已经超杆六杆
Because he was six over on the front nine
我想给他打打鸡血
and I was trying to light a fire under him.
所以呢 这比赛不重要 输了也没什么后果
So what? It doesn't mean anything. There is nothing at stake.
还是说有后果 - 我该回去了
Or is there? - I should get back.
你押了钱 对吧 - 什么 没有
You got money on it, don't you? - What? No. No.
什么 - 你个白♥痴♥
What? - You fucking idiot.
我没… - 什么
No, I didn't-- - Okay, what?
被困在床底的人好意思说我
Says the guy trapped under the bed.
你押了多少钱 我能从你声音里听出来
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表