剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
You're a little shit. - Fuck you, Mitts.
好吧 发生了什么
Okay. What the fuck is going on?
普莱斯想要外卡 好让桑提参加稳安邀请赛
Pryce wanted an exemption so Santi could play in the ReadySafe,
但他知道你们之间有纠葛 你不会派给他
but he knew you wouldn't give it to him because of your history,
所以他想出了这个办法来骗你
so he came up with this plan to hustle you.
不是真的
That's not true.
她叫赛蒂 米茨
Her name is Sadie. Mitts.
你知道吗 普莱斯其实都没醉 是不是很好笑
You know what? Pryce actually isn't even drunk. Isn't that funny?
他就是这样 这是他的惯用伎俩
He just does this. This is a thing he does.
他故意在前两球失手
He dumps the first two shots on purpose,
然后哄骗大家继续下赌注 直到你答应赌外卡
and then he gets us to keep going until you agree to bet the exemption.
他和米茨已经这么干多年了
This is what he and Mitts have been doing for years.
重点是 普莱斯根本打不好高尔夫
And the thing is, Pryce can't golf for shit,
但他每次都能击中玻璃杯
but he can hit a glass ten out of ten times.
他击出那一球时
And when he does make that putt,
现场有这么多部手♥机♥对准了你 你逃不了了
you're on the hook in front of all these people with their fucking cell phones.
米茨 对吗 那就是你们的计划
Right, Mitts? That was the plan, no?
普莱斯 我说过他们不会做吧
Pryce, I told you they wouldn't do it.
去你的 我本来在做的 - 不 去你的
Fuck you. I was doing it. - No, fuck you.
不 等等 慢着 - 去你的 不
No. Wait. Slow down. - Fuck you! No!
罗斯先生 听我说
Mr. Ross, listen.
我真的像自己说的那么出色
I really am as good as I said I was.
我可以参加巡回赛
I could play in the show.
桑提 别说了 已经结束了 - 走吧
Santi, come on. It's over. - Let's just go.
罗... - 宝贝 我们走吧
Mis-- - Baby, let's just go.
你欠我 - 我什么都不欠你
You fucking owed me this! - I don't owe you shit!
我爱过你 你却说我是笑话
I loved you. And you called me a clown?
我不是笑话
I'm not a fucking clown.
走吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on. Come on, babe. Let's go.
嘿 没事的 - 谢谢你
Hey. It's okay. - Thank you.
不
No.
我得离开这里 - 是 当然
I need to get out of here. - Of course, right.
普莱斯愿意演这么一场戏
For Pryce to go through all this,
说明那孩子一定很优秀 对吗
the kid has to be good, right?
是的 - 有多优秀
Yeah. - How good?
普莱斯认为他是下一个泰格
Pryce thinks he's the next Tiger.
他给他妈妈十万美元 让他带他上路
He gave his mom a hundred grand to take him on the road.
普莱斯给了她十万 - 是
Pryce gave her a hundred grand? - Yeah.
嘿 普莱斯 你先别走
Hey, Pryce. Hold up.
演出结束了 各位
The show's over, folks.
丹尼 给所有顾客送一杯免费的酒水
Danny, get everybody a drink on the house.
我们爱你 克拉克
We love you, Clark!
再次见到你真好 米茨 - 是 天意弄人啊
It's good to see you again, Mitts. - Yeah, real fucking treat.
我是克拉克
I'm Clark.
你是爱莲娜 是吗 - 爱莲娜
Elena, right? - Elena.
我的天啊 普莱斯
Jesus, Pryce.
如果你想要给孩子拿张外卡 你大可直接问我要的
If you wanted an exemption for the kid, you should've just asked me.
你会给吗
And you would've given it to me?
当然不会
Of course not.
你总能找到新的方式来羞辱自己 这份才华令人惊叹 真的
Your talent for finding new ways to embarrass yourself is amazing. Truly.
你在这孩子身上押了十万美元
You put a hundred grand on this kid?
他是你逆风翻盘的机会 你是在“重新开局”
Is he your shot at redemption? This is your mulligan?
好了 各位 我们撤吧
Come on, guys. Let's go.
不如让比赛继续
How about we keep the game going?
不用地上的小酒杯
No shot glasses on the floor.
真的高尔夫 一洞定胜负
Real golf. One hole.
你赢了 他就获得稳安的外卡
You win, he gets an exemption to the ReadySafe.
如果你赢了呢
And if you win?
如果我赢了 我就知道我的高尔夫球技比你更好
If I win, I know I'm a better golfer than you.
让那些黑粉从此再也没话说
Silence the haters once and for all.
就这么简单 - 不
That's it? - No.
桑提还要与罗斯学院签一份
And Santi signs an exclusive seven-year contract
七年期的独家合约 今天生效
with the Ross Academy, starting today.
欢迎来到上帝之拇
Welcome to God's Thumb.
129码纯粹 不参杂质的绿地
129 yards of pure, unadulterated precision.
今晚的规则很简单
Tonight's game is simple.
一球 谁离旗杆最近 就赢下整个比赛
One shot. Closest to the pin. Winner takes all.
抽签选杆
Short straw.
不 去你的 别想来这招 克拉克
No. Fuck that. No, Clark.
总要加点难度嘛 米茨
There has to be some challenge to this, Mittsy.
才129码
It's 129 yards.
是 但突然晃一招可不公平啊 不是吗
Yeah, it's not really fair to spring it on us now though, is it?
抱歉 刚才是谁在我的餐厅 做局骗我来着
I'm sorry. Did the guy who just tried to hustle me
他是在抱怨不公平吗
in my own restaurant complain about fairness?
什么叫抽签选杆
What's short straw?
这是球手在巡回赛玩的一个游戏
It's a thing that guys would do on tour.
抽中哪支杆就用哪只
They gotta play the club they pull.
如果抽到好的就有优势
If they pull a good one, they have the advantage.
如果抽到推杆就完蛋了
If they pull a putter, they're fucked.
劈起杆
Pitching wedge.
三号♥铁 - 三号♥铁...
3-iron. - 3-iron--
玩我 - 什么 这是不好的意思吧
What the fuck? - Que? That's bad, yes?
对 很不好 他不可能把球打上果岭还停得住
Yeah, it's bad. He won't be able to fly it on and still hold the green.
那意味着什么
Pero, what does that mean?
意味着他一定会打到旗杆另一边
It means that there's no way he's not gonna overshoot the pin.
好吧 来吧
Okay. Let's do this.
这么多年了 大家常问我索格拉斯的事
Over the years, people have asked me about Sawgrass.
是我靠自己赢的 还是你把奖杯让给了我
Whether I've won it on my own or if you handed it to me.
我和你说实话
I'll be honest with you.
一直被问是挺烦人的
It's pretty fucking annoying.
所以我很高兴今晚有这个机会
So, I'm glad we're getting this opportunity tonight.
轮到你了 神杆
You're up, Stick.
大家都认为你崩溃是因为娃死了
You know, everyone thinks you melted down because of your dead kid.
但你我都知道 和那个无关
But you and I both know that it had nothing to do with that.
你崩溃是迟早的事
You would've melted down eventually
因为你是个失败者
because you're a loser.
是个混混
A degenerate.
是个一事无成的废材
A fuckup.
过去是 以后也是
Always have been. Always will be.
我没法反驳你 克拉克
Can't argue with you, Clark.
你说的这些都是我
I'm all of those things.
但你少说了一点
But I'm also something else.
我还是一名比你优秀的高尔夫球手
I'm a better golfer than you.
过去是 以后也是
Always have been. Always will be.
天啊
Oh, my...
普莱斯 你太神了
Pryce! What!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我不敢相信
What the fuck?
普莱斯...你怎么做到的
Pryce! Pryce! That's impossible!
怎么可能 你也太牛了 哥们
That was impossible! Come on, man!
难以置信 哥们 你太神了
Unreal! Dude, that was impossible!
成功了吗
Did we do it?
太棒了 厉害啊
Fuck yeah! Come on!
你今天说的话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said today?
我今天说了很多话
I said a lot of things today.
我在演戏 - 是
I was acting. - Yeah.
你说你爱我
When you said you loved me.
是 我是认真的
Yeah. I meant it.
不只是因为我这周四要参加 PGA巡回赛才爱
And it's not just because I'm playing in a PGA tournament this Thursday?
那也是加分项之一啦
Well, it doesn't hurt.
傻瓜
Stupid.
我也爱你
I love you too.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表