剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
桑提威勒想要抄捷径
Santi Wheeler is going to try to cut the corner.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
威勒成功地... - 太好了
Wheeler has pulled himself... - Yes!
走出泥潭 在第18洞抄近道上了果岭
...from the abyss and cut the corner here at the 18.
这个孩子真的不是一般人 吉姆
This kid is something else, Jim.
每次觉得他要出局了 他都说:“不 明星出场了”
Every time you count him out, he says, "No. It's showtime."
漂亮 - 明星威勒
Come on! - Showtime Wheeler.
这个绰号♥不错 吉姆 估计会传开
Well done, Jim. That'll stick.
第18洞这里的场景太壮观了
What a glorious sight here at 18.
观众都在为桑提威勒鼓劲
The crowd is rallying behind Santi Wheeler
这是我从没见过的画面
in a way like I've never seen before.
配上西蒙和加芬克尔的歌♥ 真美好啊
A little Simon & Garfunkel. You've gotta love that.
你怎么看
What do you think?
说真的 我不知道这一杆该怎么打
Honestly, I have no idea what this putt does.
要我的话就直接推出去了 但你来做主
I'd just go straight at it, but it's your call.
这个10米双折线推杆 可以说是不可能的任务
This is a near impossible 35-foot double breaker.
威勒到底在想什么
What in the world is Wheeler trying to do here?
他居然朝远离洞杯的方向推
He's putting away from the hole.
这孩子的脑洞也太神奇了
How 'bout this kid's imagination?
他能看到别人根本想不到的路线
He sees lines that no one else would even think about.
一路入洞
All the way!
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
进去...
Go in, go in, go in.
进去... - 进去
Go! Go! Go! - Go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
桑提太惊人了
Santi is sensational!
推进洞了
It's a sink.
没得说 - 推得漂亮
Come on. - Great putt.
每年20周 我们坐在这里
Twenty weeks a year, we sit in these chairs,
从来 真的是从来都没有
and never, I mean never,
见过像这一届这么特别的PGA巡回赛
have we seen a PGA tour event as special as this one.
太棒了 宝贝
Come on, baby!
桑提亚戈威勒和普莱斯卡希尔这周
What Santiago Wheeler and Pryce Cahill accomplished
在俄克拉荷马塔尔萨取得的成就 是载入史册级别的
this week in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the stuff of legends.
推得很好 机器人
Nice putt, bot.
我爱你 你最棒 - 我爱死你了
I love you. You're the best. - I fucking love you.
普莱斯 你是个传奇
Pryce! You're a legend.
但我在这两推进洞就能赢了
But I still got a two-putt here to win.
我知道 真抱歉 我想我们只能先等一等
I know, I'm sorry. I think we just gotta give it a minute.
好吧
All right.
干得好
Good job.
是 好耶 真棒 - 好耶
Yeah, let's go! Come on, baby! - Yeah!
(欢迎来到莱诺克斯城市高尔夫球场)
搞什么
What was that?
(德州混合公开赛 夏日缤纷乐 高尔夫锦标赛)
(天降桑提 本地少年惊艳PGA巡回赛)
你真的从没想过
You really never think about it?
我当然想过 我有很多想法
Of course I think about it. I think about a lot of things.
因为你是可以的 对吗 如果你放下别的事
'Cause you could, right? I mean, if you put everything aside,
每天练球 锻炼身体 你可以再次开始打的
hit every day, got back into shape, you could play again.
别了 我太老了
Nah, I'm too old.
大卫杜瓦尔已经52岁了 下周他还要参加强鹿赛呢
David Duval's 52. He's playing in the John Deere next week.
我很久以前就错过再登船的机会了 现在连船影都见不到了
That ship sailed for me so long ago, you can't even see it.
已经开到新加坡了 - 拜托 我看到...
It's in Singapore right now. - Come on, I saw...
我看到你在上帝之拇打球 那么厉害
I saw you hit God's Thumb. It was incredible.
应该说是那么幸运
It was incredibly lucky.
普莱斯 胡说...这是...
Pryce... bullshit. Bullshit. Is this...
等等 你是在骗我吧
Wait, is this one of your hustles?
就像你假装自己很废
Like when you pretend you got nothing,
慢慢骗我 让我上套 你现在是在演吧
and then you start to lure me in, and I buy it. Is that what you're doing?
我没做局套你 你没什么值得我骗的东西
I'm not hustling you. You've got nothing to hustle.
你能给我什么 你那套头衫吗
What am I gonna take? Your hoodie?
脚踏车 - 我的天
Your scooter? - Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay, look.
去年巡回赛的平均开球距离是293码
Average driving distance on tour last year was 293 yards.
2005年 你的平均距离是301码
In 2005, you averaged 301.
你上网搜我了 - 拜托
Did you google me? - Come on!
我想看看你的本领 后九洞 你和我比
I want to see what you got. Back nine. You and me.
你说真的
For real?
我说真的
For real.
你想见识我的真本事
You wanna see what I got, huh?
好的 比就比
Okay. Let's do it.
走
Let's go.
漂亮 - 是
Nice shot. - Yeah.
手腕还是有点内弯
Still cupping that wrist a little.
总有一天你会纠正过来的 - 别烦我
One of these days you'll figure it out. - Get out of here.
好的 听我说 你不要给我放水 好吗
Okay, now look. I don't want you to take it easy on me, all right?
我要看到你全力以赴
I want to see everything you got.
我的娘啊
Holy shit.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表