剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
你们俩早呀
Morning, you two.
嗨
Hi.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
很好
Good.
我想吃 - 水果 来点吗
I want some of that. - Fruit. You want?
好难戳起来
It's like impossible to get.
喜欢 我想吃
Like that. I want that
你看起来不太一样了
You look different.
不会啊
No.
早上好 - 说不出哪儿不一样 但...
Morning. - I can't put my finger on it, pero...
普莱斯 你觉得桑提看起来 是不是不一样了
Pryce, does Santi look different to you?
是新衬衫吗 帅 - 是
Is that a new shirt? Looks good. - Yeah.
我喜欢 - 你看上去长大了
I like it. - You look older.
其实我觉得这就是 老派房♥车生活带来的影响
Actually, you know, I think we are seeing the effects of good ol' RV-living.
这车催人老啊
This is not a fountain of youth.
我感觉自己上路以来老了十岁
I feel I've aged ten years since I started this trip.
米茨买♥♥这车之前看起来像青春期男生
Mitts, before he bought this thing, he looked like a teenager.
好了 先不感叹时光了
Anyway, enough musings about Father Time.
你今天休息一天 小伙子 好吗
I want you to take the day off today, okay, champ?
好的 - 放松一下
Okay. - Easy breezy.
休养生息 准备好迎接明天的第一轮
I want you rested and ready to roll tomorrow morning for the first round.
明白吗 好的 - 好的 放松一下 可以
Got it? Okay. - Got it. Easy breezy. Okay.
你们两个孩子去玩泥巴吧
You kids run along and just do your innocent kid things.
好的 谢谢 - 好 回头见
Okay, thanks. - Okay, we'll see ya.
中了
Nailed it.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
熊出没
Bears.
你不能随手扔食物残渣
You can't leave food around.
这是露营地的第一条规矩啊
I mean, that's the first rule of campground.
我以为露营地的第一条规矩 是不得谈论露营地
I thought the first rule of campgrounds was don't talk about campgrounds.
你连这是哪的台词都不知道吧
You don't even get that reference, do you?
不 我知道 把你的渣渣捡起来 混♥蛋♥
No, I get it. Just pick up your crust, dipshit.
好了 我在预烤热狗和肉饼 好吗
Okay, so I'm precooking the dogs and the patties, all right?
这样人们来的时候 我们烤一下就可以换下一个
And that way, we can just burn and turn when people start showing up.
你的“啊”是什么意思
What did you mean by "huh"?
什么
What?
昨天我和你说投资计划的时候
Yesterday when I told you my plan,
你耸了耸肩膀 说了声“啊”
you shrugged your shoulders, and you said, "Huh."
因为你说你要把钱全都投到氦气上
Because you said you were going all in on helium.
我只是觉得 把鸡蛋全放在一个篮子里有风险
It just seems risky to me to go all in on one idea.
你觉得我不懂分散投资是什么
So you think I don't know what diversification is?
还是 你觉得我太随性而为了
Or what? You think I'm being nilly-willy?
嘿 能给我双层肉馅加芝士吗 谢谢
Hey. Can I get two double patties with cheese, please?
不 还没烤好
No, they're not ready yet.
不 我不认为你是随性而为
No, I don't think you're being all willy-nilly.
只是觉得有风险
It's just risky, that's all.
那是你的全部身家
It's all the money you have
换做是我 我可能会考虑共同基金或债券
and if it were me, I would think about maybe mutual fund or bonds,
你知道 更明智的选择
you know, something smart.
你怎么知道投资氦气不明智
How do you know helium is not smart?
热狗好了吗 - 不 3点30 读标牌
Are the hot dogs ready? - No, 3:30. Read the sign.
3点30 识字吗 要我发短♥信♥给你吗
3:30. Do you read? You want me to text it to you?
我不是说你这么做不明智
I'm not trying to say that you're not smart.
好的 - 你们有鸡肉卷吗
Okay. - Do you guys have chicken tenders?
我弟弟不吃红肉
My little brother doesn't eat red meat.
告诉你弟弟 这是烤肉
Tell your little brother it's a barbecue.
好吗 我们没有鸡肉卷
Okay? We don't have chicken tenders,
我们有汉堡和热狗
we have burgers and hot dogs.
嘿 你去哪
Hey. Where you going?
我问这个你大概会很生气
You're probably gonna be really mad at me for asking you this,
你们卖♥♥墨西哥玉米饼吗
but do you guys have nachos?
你是在闹我吗
Are you fucking serious?
派对帽都戴好了 准备好了吗 激动吗
You got your party hat on? Ready? You're excited?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的埃利奥特
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Elliot
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你行的 - 继续吹 亲爱的
Yeah, you can do it. - Keep going, buddy.
嘿 我想要同一个颜色的高尔夫球杆
Hey! I wanna have the same colored golf club.
好的 这个给你
Okay, you have this one.
我就知道
I knew it!
普莱斯 你别这样
Pryce, don't do that.
别连续三次FaceTime呼叫我 亲
Don't FaceTime me three times in a row, honey.
我不接说明我在忙
If I don't pick up, it's because I'm busy.
你好吗
What's going on?
我在收拾东西
I'm organizing.
嘿 我能扔了这把棕色的俱乐部椅吗
Hey, can I throw out this brown club chair?
太恶心了
It's gross.
好
Okay.
没事 扔了吧 不要紧
That's fine. Throw it out. It doesn't matter.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是
Yeah.
今天状态不好
One of those days, huh?
我懂的
I get it.
总之 对 椅子扔了吧
Anyway, yeah, go ahead and throw it out.
看到你很开心
Nice to see you.
你落后我好多
You're so far behind me.
我都看不见你了 - 真的 我落后很多
I can't even see you. - Really? Yeah, I'm far behind you?
内线超车 - 不
On the inside! - No!
你自信满满啊
You're feeling yourself, huh?
你是在说我们做过的“事”吗
Are you referring to the S-E-X that we had?
我应该感到自信吗 你感觉还好吗
Should I be? How you feel?
哇 加长版事后关怀
Wow, extended aftercare.
很有品嘛
Well done.
对于业余选手来说不错
Not bad for an amateur.
其实 你也算业余选手
You know, you're an amateur too.
但是 你觉得怎么样
But how was it?
我是说 我表现如何
I mean, how did I do?
我觉得你已经可以当职业选手了
I think you might be ready to go pro.
什么 - 王炸
What? - Boom!
我碾压你了 - 噢 我的...我只...你...
I just kicked your ass! - Oh, my... I just... You...
我碾压你了 - 你分散了我的注意力
I kicked your ass. - You just distracted me.
我太会玩了 真替你难过 - 是 你刚才那样很坏
It's so sad I'm so good at this game. - Yeah, that was not nice.
天 等等 可以再来一轮 我们可以继续
Oh, my God. Wait. We can go again. We can keep going.
去拿游戏币来 在我的包里 - 噢 好的 好
Go get the tokens. They're in my bag. - Oh, okay. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
在倒数
It's counting down.
快 再不来就没了
Hurry, we're gonna miss it!
十 九 八... - 十 九 八...
Ten, nine, eight... - Ten, nine, eight...
七 六 五... - 七 六 五...
...seven, six, five... - ...seven, six, five...
四 三... - 四 三...
...four, three... - ...four, three...
完美 来吧
Beautiful. Here we go.
想选同一个赛道吗 - 请准备
You wanna do the same course? - Get ready.
想
Yeah.
性♥爱♥赛道
The intercourse.
天啊 请你离开
Oh, my God. Get out.
下车
Get out of the car.
你不舒服
You don't feel good?
没有 我很好
No, I'm all right.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我可以给你吃药
I can give you medicine.
我不需要吃药
I don't need any medicine.
但你一定能找到需要药的人
But I bet you can find someone who does.
莫莉 过来
Molly, come here!
不好意思 - 没事
Sorry. - It's okay.
拜拜 莫莉
Bye, Molly.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
要不要一起打匹克球
Wanna play some pickleball?
你们玩吧 我不了
I think I'm all right.
那边有比赛 我需要队友
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表