剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
是这样 我…
Listen, I…
我很抱歉背着你做这些小动作
I'm sorry for all the stuff behind your back.
这么做很不厚道
It was a jerk thing to do,
我理解你再也不想看到我
and I understand you never wanting to see me again.
但我只想在你离开前 告诉你真♥相♥
But I just wanted to tell you the truth before you left.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
过去八周最好的时刻不是高尔夫
The best part about the past eight weeks wasn't the golf,
而是匹克球
it was the pickleball.
匹克球 - 对
Pickleball? - Yeah.
不只是匹克球
And not just the pickleball.
还有…米茨做饭
I mean, the… Mitts cooking
大家围坐着说笑 讲故事
and us all sitting around laughing and telling stories
互相扔棉花糖
and throwing marshmallows at each other.
和玩拍杰克牌
And playing slapjack.
还有你试着开房♥车
And you trying to drive the RV.
虽然那个很吓人
I mean, that was scary.
你开车技术真不行
You're not a good driver.
我想我的意思是
I guess what I'm trying to say is that,
你说错了
you're wrong.
我在乎的不只有高尔夫
I don't just care about the golf.
我根本不在乎高尔夫
I don't give a shit about the golf.
我更在乎你
I give a shit about you more.
桑提 我们要登机了
Santi, we're boarding.
我只希望我能亲口对你说出这些
And I just wanted you to hear that from me.
好吗
Okay?
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
那和你多么擅长挥球杆完全无关
And that's got nothing to do with how well you swing a golf club.
高尔夫只是帮助我们相识
That's just how we met.
桑提
Santi.
好了 你还是快去吧
Okay. You better go.
帮我向你妈妈道个歉
And tell your mom I'm sorry.
我不太敢靠近她
I'm kinda scared to go near her.
他有什么事 - 只是来说抱歉
What did he want? - Just said he was sorry.
下一位 请上前
Next passenger please.
是
Yeah.
嗨 欢迎登机
Hi, welcome aboard.
嗨 欢迎登机
Hi, welcome aboard.
非常好
Perfect.
你等什么呢 来呀
What are you doing? Come on.
我不能登机
I can't.
别 哎…
No, ey, ey.
我们要起飞了 - 我得找他
We're leaving. - I need to talk to him.
不 儿子 我们走 - 抱歉…
No, mijito, we're going. - Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
女士 你必须登机了 - 明白 我很快…对
Miss, you need to board now. - Yeah? I'll be… Yeah.
儿子 我们得走了
Hijo, we're going.
不 我必须和普莱斯聊聊
No, I need to talk to Pryce!
不 桑提
No, Santi.
桑提
Santi!
抱歉
Sorry.
哎 狗狗 我的狗给我
Ay, the dog. I need my dog.
300块恕不退回
I'm keeping my $300.
抱歉 让让…
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
(蓝星航♥空♥)
可是我买♥♥票纯粹是为了进入候机楼
But I only bought it 'cause they made me to get through security.
好吧 但这张机票是无法退的 先生
Yeah, it's a nonrefundable ticket, sir.
十分钟前才买♥♥的
It was just ten minutes ago.
难道没有宽限期吗 - 宽…没有
Wasn't there a grace period? - Th… No.
为什么现在都取消宽限期了
When did grace periods stop being a thing?
普莱斯 - 这…
Pryce! - I mean--
桑提 - 普莱斯…
Santi. - Pryce. Pryce.
你在做什么 你要错过航♥班♥了
What are you doing? You're gonna miss your flight.
该死 好
Shit. Okay.
我想继续打球
Look, I wanna keep playing.
我认为你应该继续打球
I think you should keep playing.
不 我是说现在
No, I mean now.
听着 我…
Look, I…
我不能回印第安纳 我会一直想着“如果当初”
I can't go back to Indiana, you know, wondering what I could have done.
我想继续上路 和你一起
I want to stay on the road. With you.
我想获得第二次机会
I want another shot.
我们已经没机会了 桑提
We took our shot, Santi.
你在美国业余赛中弃赛
You walked off the US Amateur.
不是 我说的不是业余赛
No. I'm not talking about the Amateur.
我说的是PGA巡回赛
I'm talking about the show.
PGA巡回赛 怎么说 - 对 我一直在思考
The show? Yeah? - Yeah. I've been thinking about it, okay?
我在苹果溪记了66分 在摩尔菲尔德记了68分
I shot a 66 at Applebrook, 68 at Moorefield,
在沙谷记了67分 在曲杆…
67 at Sandy Valley, and at Crooked Stick--
你低了三杆
You were three under.
我是零差点 - 我知道 所以呢
I've got a zero handicap. - I know. So?
“无论是在家 在公♥司♥
"Whether it's at home, at work,
还是在高尔夫球场 事情并非总如你所愿
or out on the golf course, look, things don't always go as planned.
但有了稳安保险的保障计划
But with Ready Safe Insurance True Form Protection Plan,
你再无后顾之忧 只管打出…
you'll always be ready to hit the next…
最佳一球”
shot."
对 - 你都记住了 厉害
Yeah. - You got it. That's good.
但你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
“我将出席本年度的稳安邀请赛
"I'll see you at this year's Ready Safe Invitational
我们8月14日在俄克拉荷马塔尔萨见”
on August 14th in Tulsa, Oklahoma."
不 你不是认真的
No, you can't be serious.
拜托 - 为什么不行
Come on. - Why not?
因为那完全是疯狂的举动 所以不行
Because it's totally insane. That's why not.
疯狂但可行
Insane but doable.
对吗 你认识他
Right? I mean, you know the guy.
对 但… - 桑提
Yeah, but-- - Santi!
我们要错过航♥班♥了 - 妈 不…
We're gonna miss the plane. - Mami, no, no…
我不能回去 好吗
I can't go back, okay?
我不能回去 我想继续打球
I can't go back. I wanna keep playing.
不行…
No, no.
你绝对不能和那个…
You're not gonna have anything to do…
不 妈妈
No, Mom.
停下
Stop.
好吗
Okay?
他对你说谎 - 但说谎的初衷是好的
He lied to you. - They were white lies.
而且某些部分我觉得都不算说谎
And some of them, I wouldn't even classify as that.
其实吧 介于灰色地带…
It's that gray area--
普莱斯 你闭嘴吧
Shut your mouth, Pryce.
我的职责是保护你
My job is to protect you.
我不会冒险让你再受到伤害了
And I'm not gonna risk you getting hurt again.
如果你毕业后想打球 那我们可以讨论
So if you wanna play after you graduate, we can talk about it.
但在那之前 不行
But until then, no.
我不想等 我现在就想打球
I don't wanna wait. I wanna do this now.
不 你必须相信我 - 妈 我想…
No, you have to trust me. - Mami, I want--
不 是你需要相信我 妈 - 不
No, you need to trust me, mami. - No.
我爱你 但我不能回去印第安纳
Te amo, but I can't go back to Indiana.
我的未来不在那里
I mean, there's nothing there for me.
好吗 我想继续上路
Please, I wanna keep going.
要是你遇到什么事呢
What if something happens to you?
我一定会遇到各种事
Something's definitely gonna happen to me.
人生就是如此
That's life.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
你要是敢再伤害我儿子 老娘会终结你
You hurt my son again and I will fucking end you.
明白没 - 明白 我…是 女士 我明白
Understand? - Comprende. I… Yes, ma'am. I understand.
那接下来要怎么办
So, what does this mean?
稳安邀请赛
The Ready Safe Invitational?
你是傻吗
Are you stupid?
职业高尔夫球员协会规定 任何零差点选手
PGA rules says that anyone with a zero handicap
都有资格参加职业高尔夫球员协会赛事 而我是零差点
is eligible to play in a PGA event, and I have a zero handicap.
是 所以桑提只需要 拿到赞助商外卡就可以了
Right, so all Santi needs is a sponsor exemption.
他不是在胡说吧
Is he making this up?
不是的 虽然实现的难度很高 但理论上是可能的
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表