剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
那是什么 - 老人足
What's that? - Old man foot.
作为一个真的有足底筋膜炎的人
As someone who has plantar fasciitis,
我想说 不确定的东西别乱说
don't talk about something you don't understand.
我确定我的脚很疼
Well, I understand that my feet really hurt.
好的 我都不知道能不能帮他背包了
Okay, I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to carry his bag.
要是认识某个有经验的球童 挺身而出救局就好了
If only we knew a seasoned caddy who could step in and save the day.
想都别想
Absolutely not.
米茨 拜托嘛
Mitts, come on.
你到外面走走对你有好处
It'd be good for you to get out and move around.
兄弟 不可能
It's not happening, brother.
我当球童的日子已经一去不返
My days on the bag are behind me.
那我们还有什么办法 找个临时球童 让爱莲娜来
Well, what are we supposed to do, get a temp caddy, have Elena do it?
拜托 你有智慧
Come on, you've got the wisdom.
等等 不如让小零来吧
Wait, why don't we just have Zero do it?
小零可以当我的球童
Zero can be my caddy.
等等 什么 你是说一直吗
Wait. What? For, like, the entire time?
我受宠若惊 但我不...
I'm flattered, but I don't...
不 你想想 你没工作 我们要请人
No, come on. I mean, you're unemployed, we have an opening.
不 桑提 这不行的
No, Santi. That's not gonna work.
这是个重要的工作
It's a pretty important job.
小零很熟高尔夫俱乐部 很在行的
Zero's a club rat. They know their shit.
我不确定 我不太想再做高尔夫球这行了
I don't know. I'm kinda done with the whole golf scene.
不 别这样 来嘛
No. Fuck that. Come on.
我们会称霸每一个球场
I mean, we're gonna run every course we touch.
我不知道 小零 其实
I don't know. I mean, Zero, is that even something
你对做这个有兴趣吗
that you'd be interested in doing?
拜托
Come on.
和我们一起公路旅行
Road trip with us.
当我的球童
Be my caddy.
好吧 好的 - 真的
Okay. Okay. Yeah. - Yeah?
太好了... - 天啊
Yes! Yes! - Oh, my God.
普莱斯
Pryce...
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们上路 - 上路
Let's fucking go! - Let's go!
刚发生了什么 - 不知道
What just happened? - I don't know.
你没意见
Are you okay with this?
有意见 但是...我们需要球童
No, but I mean, we need a caddy.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
天啊
God.
噢 天 该死的 普莱斯
Oh, man. Damn it, Pryce!
为什么想不通要跳崖
What were you thinking jumping off that cliff?
刚才是你做的局 对吧 - 什么意思
That was a hustle, right? - What are you talking about?
刚才和那孩子的那一场戏
What happened right there with the kid.
是你设计的 是吧
You played that, right?
不是
No, I didn't.
有时就是船到桥头自然直
I mean, sometimes things just, you know, work out.
行
Right.
你不觉得你的小计谋有些漏洞
And you don't see any flaws in your little plan?
没有什么小计谋
There is no little plan.
但假设有小计谋 你觉得有漏洞吗
But if there was a little plan, do you see any flaws?
有很多
Yeah. Many.
只要他开心 我就开心
Well, if he's happy, I'm happy.
很好 几个开心的白♥痴♥
Great. Happy fucking idiots.
开心的白♥痴♥
Happy fucking idiots.
我们重回战局了
We're back in business.
别怕
Don't be scared.
一切都会好好的
It's all gonna work out.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表