剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
Hi.
哎呀 - 抱歉 它们很吵 但不咬人
Uh-oh. - Sorry, they're loud but they don't bite.
好
Okay.
欢迎 - 谢谢你同意见我
Welcome. - Thanks for meeting me.
很高兴你抱着开放的心态
Glad there's some openness to the idea.
请 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
在我们开始前 我想再说一次
And-And before we get started, let me just say again,
我对你儿子的天分坚信不疑
I could not believe any more strongly in your son's talent.
你将他培育得很棒
You did a great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看了你的YouTube视频
I saw your YouTube clip.
对 - 怎么样
Yeah. - And?
那之后 你还打过球吗
Did you ever play again after that?
没有
Um, no, not really.
经历那种事后很难再回去
It was kinda hard to come back from something like that.
你遭遇了什么
And what happened?
人生
life.
好吧
Yeah.
好的 我的条件 - 请说
Okay, here's the deal. - Let's hear it.
出行费用你付 包括我和他的 - 好 你和他
You pay for travel, for both of us. - Okay. For… For both?
对
Both.
所有入场费由你承担 所有器材
You cover all entry fees. All the equipment.
好
Okay.
如果合作顺利
And if this works out,
对了 根据我的常识 很大的几率是不会顺利
and if I know anything, the smart money is on this not working out.
这说不定的
Oh, you never know.
但如果顺利 我们七三分
But if it works out, we would go 70-30.
七三 - 他赚的每一分钱
70-30? - Mmm. On everything he makes.
说定了 我同意 - 好的
Deal. I agree. - Okay.
另外 你付我十万美元
And you pay me $100,000.
好的 你收加密货币还是金条
Okay, you want that in crypto or gold bullion?
不 现金吧 现金就可以
Eh, no, I think cash. Cash is good.
在加入赛事前支付
And that would be before we hit the road.
我以为你是开玩笑的 你认真的
I thought you were kidding. Are you serious?
我看起来像是有十万闲钱的人吗
I mean, do I look like I have a spare 100K laying around?
你刚才说很大几率合作不会顺利 然后…
You were just saying the smart money's on it not working out, and--
对 你刚才说你对他坚信不疑
Well, yeah, and you were just saying that you couldn't believe in him more.
所以… - 没错
So… - That's true.
我…只是…
I-I… I-It's just…
这可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
听着 我很清楚我儿子多优秀
Look, I just know how good my son is.
我是说…
I mean…
跟我来
Come.
他14岁起不再打球了 但那之前 他场场必赢
He stopped playing when he was 14, but before that, he won everything.
好 车♥库♥里还有满满的两箱
Okay, and I have two more boxes over there in the garage full like this.
这都是他赢的 - 都是他的
He won all these? - He wins everything.
每次都是 都赢遍了
All the time. Everything.
我必须为我们的未来着想
I have our future to think about.
我负担不起做无用功
I can't go on some wild goose chase.
那不行
No.
谁是他的教练
Who coached him?
他爸爸
His dad.
他教得很好
He did a good job.
他为什么放弃了
Why'd he stop playing?
因为他爸
His dad.
他爸现在在哪
Oh. Where's his dad now?
如果你找到他了 告诉我一声
If you find him, let me know.
我的意思是 这笔生意不划算
I'm just saying, it's a weak hustle.
不 这不是生意
No, no, no, it's not a hustle.
这是一个机遇
It's an opportunity.
什么的机遇 失去十万美元
An opportunity to what? Lose 100 grand?
基诺彩票的中奖几率都比这个高
I mean, you've got better odds playing keno.
才不是
That's not true.
他们又拿了些华夫饼出来
Oh, they just put more waffles out.
我饱了 但毕竟是华夫饼
I'm full, but there's waffles.
你为什么还在这样 - 什么意思
Why do you still do this? - What are you talking about?
难道你要我白白浪费 二十八万七千分希尔顿逸林积分吗
You think I'm gonna let 287,000 DoubleTree points go to waste?
你别碰 那边的自助餐很丰盛
Stop it, stop it. There's a whole buffet up there.
去拿点嘉年华牧场酱 - 米茨 听我说
Get some of the fiesta ranchero sauce. - Mitts, listen.
好吧 听我说
Okay. Listen to me.
如果不干这个 我还能干什么
If I don't do this, what am I gonna do?
我的事业没成功
I didn't turn out.
我们实话实说 我已经停滞不前很多年了
Let's be honest. I've been spinning my wheels for years.
我漫无目标
And I am nowhere.
好的
Okay.
你知道这孩子不会改变已发生的事吧
You know, this kid's not gonna fix what happened, right?
我没说他会
I didn't say it would.
我懂
I understand that.
但也许这是个机会 我能留下一点东西
But maybe it's a chance to leave something behind
而不只有记录我一生中 最糟一天的YouTube视频
other than a YouTube clip of the worst day of my life.
问题是
Here's the thing.
你对这孩子毫无了解
You know zero about this kid.
好吧 他能把球打到天边 但你不知道他的综合实力
Okay, fine, he can nuke it off the tee, but you haven't even seen his whole game.
米茨 我有直觉 好吗 - 是
Mitts, I have a feeling, all right? - Yeah.
听着 这项运动不断地向我索求
Look, this game, it takes and it takes and it takes from me.
终于有一天 它拍拍我的肩膀 于是我转过身
Finally, the other day it taps me on the shoulder, and I turn.
“又怎么了 你这次又想夺走什么 ”
"Now what? Now what are you gonna strip away from me?"
但这次 它什么都没要
Only it didn't want anything.
事实上 它伸出了双手 像这样
It actually had its hands out like this.
手里是一个漂亮的蒂凡尼蓝盒子
Holding a beautiful blue Tiffany's box.
我接过来 打开一看 里面是什么
And I take it, and I open it up, and guess what's inside?
是那个孩子
The kid.
盒子里是那个孩子
The kid is in the box.
你是不是嗑了魔幻蘑菇
Are-Are you on mushrooms right now?
不 我没嗑蘑菇
No, I'm not on mushrooms.
我是说高尔夫终于给我回报了
I'm saying the game is finally giving me something back.
终于等来了
And it's about time.
因为这是高尔夫欠我的
Because it owes me.
你当了15年我的球童 高尔夫也欠你的
You were my caddy for 15 years, it owes you too.
对吧
Right?
你上哪儿找十万美元
Where are you gonna get 100 grand?
迈克D 我是普莱斯卡希尔
Mikey D, Pryce Cahill.
伙计 你最近可好
How are you, amigo?
嘿 我有个问题想问你
Hey, I got a quick question for you.
你想赚大钱吗
How would you like to get rich?
对 十万美元是笔大钱
Yes, $100,000 is a lot of money.
但如果我告诉你我们即将成为
But what would you say if we were getting in on the ground floor
新一代泰格伍兹的推手呢
of the next Tiger Woods?
嗨 史蒂夫吗
Hello, Steve?
卡拉 听着 能让我为自己说句好话吗
Carla, Carla, look, can I just say one thing in my defense, please?
这孩子是我所遇见的高尔夫球手中 最有天分的一个
This kid has more natural talent than any golfer I've ever seen.
这计划很简单 道格
It's a very simple plan, Doug.
我们带他参加赛事 把这孩子变成一座金矿
We take him on the road, and we turn this kid into a gold mine.
听着 我从Bird电动滑板车上摔下来
Listen, I fell off a Bird scooter, okay?
所以一直没联♥系♥你
That's why you hadn't heard from me.
我知道这世上没什么事能打包票
I know there are no sure things.
好吧 那就算是在贷款吧…
Okay, well, then call it a loan if…
喂
Hello?
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
加油 普莱斯
Let's go, Pryce.
赚点外快
Put a little extra cash in your pocket.
宠一宠瑞秋 也许带她去一趟巴哈马
Spoil Rachel. Maybe take her to the Bahamas.
我和瑞秋分手了 我又搬回我爸家了
Rachel and I broke up. I'm living with my dad again.
那就带他去一趟巴哈马
Well, take him to the Bahamas.
我当然可以打电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sure I could still dial a phone,
但摔断一只手臂后 加上抑郁 就没那么容易了
but it's hard if you've broken an arm and you're depressed.
我不想影响你的心情
I didn't wanna bring you down.
还有 卡拉
And, Carla… Carla?
这不会是打水漂 相信我
It's not a boondoggle, believe me.
我这辈子都在打水漂
I've spent my life on boondoggles.
这件事绝对不是打水漂
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表