剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
拜托了 别… - 你肩膀上有个老二
Please. Don't-- - You have a dick on your shoulder!
和睾丸 但你先别打 我看看
And balls. But hold it. Let me see this.
大家先别慌 - 等等
Let's not panic here. - Wait.
也许还有救 - 普莱斯 别…
I might be able to fix it. - Pryce, no. No!
别急 我策略性地添几笔 也许就能“废物利用”
Wait. Let me add a few strategic lines, and we can repurpose this.
忍♥忍♥ 别动
Hold it.
别动… - 宝贝…
Hold it, hold it. - Babe! Babe!
你打算弄成什么样
What are you gonna do?
你正在给我们的孩子纹身 - 等等
You're actually tattooing our child. - Hold on.
对 我是在试着补救
Yeah, I'm trying to save it.
好了
Voilà.
这什么鬼东西
What the hell is it?
这是一架内战加农炮 他可以说自己是历史迷
It's a Civil War cannon. You know, like he's a history buff.
看着像老二装了轮子
It looks like a dick on wheels.
瞎说 - 爸
You're out of your mind. - Dad!
真的 你看嘛 - 爸
It does! Look at that. - Dad!
很好看啊 - 天啊
It looks good! - Oh, my God!
杰特
Jett!
嘿…给我把音乐调小声点
Hey! Hey, turn the music down!
别装没听到
I know you hear me!
嘿 这家里不是只有你住啊
Hey, you're not the only one who lives here.
杰特…嘿…
Jett! Jett! Hey! Hey.
嘿 爸爸 - 你没听见我说话吗
Hey, Dad. - Did you not hear me?
没有 - 对 因为你的音乐声音太大了
No. - Yeah 'cause your music's too loud.
拜托 你得把音量调小 你的听力会受损的
Come on, you gotta turn it down. That's gonna screw up your hearing.
好吧 是 抱歉
Okay, yeah, sorry.
进展如何
How's it going?
很顺 差不多都收拾好了
Pretty good. Got almost everything.
不过我得把一些东西放进车♥库♥
I have to put some of this stuff in the garage though, I think.
天啊 感觉房♥间空荡荡的了
God, it feels really empty in here.
是
Yeah.
这个你打算怎么处置
What are you gonna do with this?
扔了
Throw away.
不行
No way.
是 - 杰特 你不能扔了这个
Yeah. - Jett, you can't get rid of this.
爸 拜托 你别也这样
Dad, come on. Not you too.
什么
What?
别像妈一样多愁善感的
Don't get all weepy and shit like Mom.
我从没想过这个场景
I never let myself imagine this.
不过是去上大学
It's just college.
我…
I…
我和你相处的时光太短暂了 异能男孩
I didn't get enough time with you, Mutant Boy.
被你击中了
You got me.
好 你解冻了
Okay, you're unfrozen.
你能帮我搬下楼梯吗
Would you mind helping me take this downstairs?
等等…
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果我再也见不到你了呢
What if I never see you again?
爸 我离这里只有三小时车程 好吗
Dad, I'm gonna be, like, three hours away, okay?
那我们在你走前一起做点什么吧
Well, let's do something together before you go.
是 我有安排了 今晚约了兄弟们
Yeah, I have plans. I'm meeting the guys tonight.
你不能去 - 什么
You can't go. - What?
是朱利安去圣母大学前的最后一晚
It's Julian's last night before he goes to Notre Dame.
杰特 你得留在家里和我们一起
Jett, you gotta stay with us.
爸爸 别这样 我有安排
But, Dad, come on. I have plans.
我知道 但我们也有安排
I know, but we've got plans with you.
你想过吗
Do you ever think about that?
杰特 我和你妈妈也都安排好了
Jett, your mom and I have plans.
你想过离开对她意味着什么吗
And do you ever think about what you leaving would do to her?
妈会好起来的
Mom's gonna be all right.
那我呢 - 爸
What about me? - Dad.
如果我不会好起来呢
What if I'm not gonna be all right?
你会好好的 好吗
You'll be fine. Okay?
你总和我说什么来着
I mean, what's that thing you're always telling me?
叫“格罗斯维纳定律” 对吧 - 对
It's Grossweiner's law, right? - Yeah.
你要放下过去
You gotta let the past go.
是 我不敢
Yeah, I'm scared to do that.
你得专注于当下 爸
You gotta focus on the moment, Dad.
这是你唯一可控的东西
It's the only thing you can control.
你儿子呢
Where's your son?
我儿子
My son?
打匹克球的那个男孩
The pickleball kid.
他不是我儿子
No, he's not my son.
他走了
He left.
所以你在哭
Is that why you were crying?
也许吧
Maybe.
想喝橙汁吗
You want an orange juice?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢 - 是
Thanks. - Yeah.
(欢迎来到印第安纳 安全驾驶)
一杆入魂
第一季第七集
(克雷斯特公园餐厅)
Hello? - Hey. Did you know?
- 喂 - 嘿 你知情吗
你知道普莱斯和小零的安排吗
Did you know what Pryce was doing with Zero?
我不知道有牵涉钱
I did not know about the money.
他伤了他的心 米茨
He broke his heart, Mitts.
我知道
I know.
我已经郑重表达过好几次了 那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Well, I've been on record several times, the man's an asshole.
他人在哪 - 不知道
Where is he? - No idea.
但他就像小狗 总会出现在 上一次有人喂他吃东西的地方
But he's like a dog, he'll show up the last place he was fed.
好吧 你现在要去哪
Okay, where are you going?
我送小零去巴士站
I'm taking Zero to the bus station.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
但有了稳安保险的保障计划
But with Ready Safe Insurance's True Form Protection Plan,
你再无后顾之忧 只管打出最佳一球
you'll always be ready to hit the next shot.
我将出席本年度的稳安邀请赛
I'll see you at this year's Ready Safe Invitational
我们8月14日在俄克拉荷马塔尔萨见
on August 14th in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
很显然 这人是个大混球
Apparently he's a real asshole.
那根一号♥木很棒的
That was a really nice driver.
普莱斯曾经对他的脸揍了一拳
Pryce punched him in his face.
有人该对普莱斯的脸来一拳才对
Pryce needs to be punched in the face…
我们直接去机场
So we're going directly to the airport.
米茨说他过几天会把我们的东西送回去
Mitts said he'll drop off our stuff in a few days.
发生这种事 我很难过 亲爱的
I'm sorry about what happened, mi amor.
我并不知道普莱斯做了这些
I didn't know what Pryce was up to.
真的 如果我知道…
No, if I did…
我一定不会容忍♥
I would not have been okay with it.
没事 妈妈
It's all good, mami.
不 儿子
No, mijo.
我不该让我们趟这趟浑水
I shouldn't have let us get mixed up in this.
我没保护好你 你受伤了
I didn't protect you and you got hurt.
为此 我很抱歉
And for that I'm sorry.
但我只想说 小零对你是真心喜欢
But I just want to say, Zero really liked you.
那不是在演戏
That was not an act.
他们在钱的事情上隐瞒你了 没错 但你们之间的感情
I know they were not being honest about the money, but the connection?
那是真的
That was real.
随便吧
Whatever.
我已经习惯了 所以…
I'm used to it. So…
习惯什么
Used to what?
没什么 我们可以走吗 直接走吧
Nothing. Can we go? Can we just go?
好的
Yeah, okay.
告诉我
Tell me.
你说你习惯了 是什么意思
What do you mean you're used to it?
人们只是因为高尔夫那些才喜欢我
People liking me just for golf and shit.
就和爸爸一样
Same as Dad.
不对
No.
你♥爸♥…
Your dad…
你♥爸♥有他自己的问题
Your dad had issues.
他有问题 各种不同的问题
Has issues. Multiple, many kind of issues.
但他爱你
But he loves you.
你骗谁呢 妈 我测试过了
That's bullshit, Mom. I fucking tested it.
你测试过
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表