剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
There's a tournament over there. I need a partner.
小零不打 他们觉得太“有攻击性”了
Zero won't play. It's too "aggro" for them.
桑提 我不打了 让我躺着吧
Santi, I'm good. Let me just relax.
不 别嘛 起来 哥们
No. Come on. Let's go, man.
你说我今天需要放松的
You said that I needed to relax today.
对吧 我怎样能真的放松呢 就是你跟我一起
Right? Now, what would really help me relax is you coming with me
去打匹克球
to play some fucking pickleball.
来嘛
Come on.
走起
Let's do it.
匹克球算真正的体育项目吗
Is pickleball even a real sport?
它就像球拍类运动中的保龄球
It's like the bowling of racket sports.
来吧 投入比赛 加油
Come on. Get your head in the game. Let's go.
就像大家都站在一张巨型乒乓球桌上
It's like we're all standing on a giant Ping-Pong table.
来吧 比赛开始
Let's go! Game on!
好的 开打吧
Okay, let's play.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我不得不把烤架交给一个 连怎么在热狗上划几刀都不会的蠢货
I had to leave the grill with some moron who doesn't know how to score a hot dog.
你怎么了 难道你还在生我气
What's the matter? What, are you still pissed off at me?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我这一辈子都在被你这样的混球质疑
I've spent my whole life being questioned by pinche assholes like you.
我曾读过德保罗大学商学院 你知道吗 我是全班第一名
I went to business school at DePaul. Did you know that? Top of my class.
我大二时遇到了盖瑞 怀孕后 他让我辍学
I met Gary my second year, got pregnant, he told me to drop out.
我不想的 但他坚持 我听了
I didn't want to, but he insisted, and so I listened.
桑提长大一点后 我想回去读书
I wanted to go back when Santi was bigger,
但我父亲说那不对
but my father told me it wouldn't be right.
我该做个好母亲 我听了
I had to be a good mother, so I listened.
我一辈子都在听该死的男人的话
I've spent my whole life listening to fucking men,
我受够了
and I'm sick of it.
爱莲娜
Elena!
嘿
Hey.
等等
Hold up.
爱莲娜 拜托 别这样 我们聊一聊
Elena, come on. Don't be ridiculous. Let's just talk for a minute.
爱莲娜
Elena!
不只是该死的派对气球
It's more than fucking party balloons.
懂吗 我就是 因为那个灵光一闪的 在商店
Okay? That's where I got the idea. At the store.
我注意到过去十个月 氦气的价格飙升
I noticed that the price of helium has skyrocketed over the last ten months.
我本打算不多想的 但最后呢
I was about to let it go, but I decided to what?
我决定相信我的直觉
To trust my instincts.
原来各种行业都使用氦气
Turns out helium is used in all kinds of other sectors
不只是派对气球 - 天
besides fucking party balloons. - Wow.
有国防设备 还有...航♥天♥
There are national defense applications. Este... aerospace.
它也是核磁共振成像 和手术激光的超级冷却剂
It's also a super coolant used in MRIs and surgical lasers.
是吗 - 是的
It is? - Yes! It is.
坦桑尼亚可能发生政♥变♥
And after a potential regime change in Tanzania,
因此氦气生产的主要来源 将只限于两个矿井
the main source of helium production is gonna be limited to two mines.
两个矿井
Two mines.
如果我判断正确 投资那两个矿井带来的回报
If I'm right, investing in those mines could yield a considerably higher return
将远远高于标普500 货币市场账户或任何可投资的共同基金
than the S&P 500, a money market account or any mutual fund available.
哇
Wow.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
好 淡定 别担心
All right, just don't worry.
不乖 退后 熊 - 你在搞什么
Bad! Go back, bear! - What the fuck are you doing?
不 去你的 - 你这是在干吗
No! Fuck you! - What the fuck are you doing?
装高大凶猛 你得假装
Get big. You gotta get big.
假装自己高大凶猛
Just get big.
不 还不够高大 不够凶猛
No, not big enough!
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
你接 - 我来
Get it. - I got it.
加油
Come on.
接得好
Well played.
你人呢 逗我吗
Come on, where were you? Are you kidding me?
漂亮 - 来 普莱斯 终结比赛
Smoking! - Let's go, Pryce, end it.
再拿一分
One more.
好 11比10 局点
Okay, 11-10. Game point.
胜败在此一球
This is it.
加油
Good luck.
来吧
Let's go.
我接
I got it.
你的 - 好
That's you. - Yep.
噢 不对 犯规 他刚在厨房♥区击球
Oh, no, fault! He just hit it from the kitchen!
等等 你说什么 - 他刚才在厨房♥区 你看到了吗
Wait, what are you talking about? - He was in the kitchen. You see that?
我没在厨房♥区 我在房♥子另一边
I wasn't in the kitchen, I was on the other side of the house.
我女儿不撒谎的 球死了 发球吧
My daughter doesn't lie. Volley is dead. Serve.
你当真
Are you for real?
比赛继续 - 他说得没错
Play on! - You heard him.
我想争论 但我也不知道规则
I mean, I would argue, but I don't know the rules.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
好 局点
All right, game point!
11比10 二号♥发球
11-10, two.
我来
I got it.
很好
That's it.
好耶 普莱斯
Yes, Pryce!
棒 - 该死
Yeah! - Damn it!
厉害了 好耶 - 棒啊 哥们
Come on! Yeah! - Come on, man!
嘿 比赛愉快 握个手
Hey, good game! Shake hands?
嘿 友谊第一 比赛第二
Hey, no hard feelings.
谁会想到 匹克球竟然这么好玩
Who knew I loved pickleball?
我并不是在抨击你的想法 我只是不希望你做错误的决定
I wasn't shitting on your idea, all right? I just didn't want you to make a mistake.
是 但那并不是错误的决定
Yeah, but it's not a mistake.
那是经过深思熟虑后承担风险
It's a calculated risk.
有时冒险是最好的选择
And sometimes taking a risk is the best thing you can do.
你也该试试
You should try it.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是 也许我在冒险
Well, that maybe I'm being risky,
可是至少我是在做自己坚信的事
but at least I'm doing something I believe in.
为了让生活更美好 放手一搏
Taking a chance for something better in my life.
你呢 过得这么保守 简直是白白浪费生命
You play it so fucking safe, your life is passing you by.
你不冒任何险
You risk nothing.
你不做任何挑战你 逼你成长的事
You do nothing that challenges you, that makes you grow.
这次旅程是普莱斯强迫你来的
Pryce forced you on this trip,
但你上次冒险是什么时候
but when was the last time that you did something risky?
你上次做让你吓得快屁滚尿流的事 是什么时候
When was the last time you did something that scared the shit out of you?
嘿 莫莉医生还接收病人吗
Hey! Is Dr. Molly still seeing patients?
她好像有空位 - 好的
Think she might have an opening. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
医生
Doc.
医生 多谢你今天抽空见我 因为...
Doc, thank you for making time to see me today because...
我有个紧急情况
I got a little bit of an emergency.
你有什么病
What's wrong with you?
今天 应该是在打匹克球时
Well, at some point today, I think maybe during pickleball,
我的耳朵掉了
my ears fell off.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what we'd do.
你刚把我的耳朵安回去了吗
Did you just put them back on?
对 能听见了
Yeah, they're working.
测试...对
Testing. Testing. Yeah.
你需要一个新造型
You need a new look.
我现在的造型有什么问题吗
What's wrong with how I look?
你现在的造型没有问题
There's nothing wrong with how you look.
你非常帅
You're super cute.
我的意思只是你的头发好乱
I'm just saying your hair is, like, wild.
我们可以修一修 换个酷发型
We could fuck with it. We could do something cool.
你想的话 我可以帮你剪
I could cut it if you want?
这是浓密的拉丁头发 好吗
This is some big Latin hair, you know?
很考验剪发技巧
You need skills to cut this.
好的 - 我不确定你能应付得来
Okay. - I just don't know if you can handle it.
好吧 有人火力十足啊 - 是
Okay. Shots fired. - Yeah.
你有没有感觉过 自己老家在印第安纳很奇怪
Is it ever weird for you being from a place like Indiana?
因为这地方非常...白人
You know, that's so, like, white.
我是挺典型的白人啊
I mean, I'm pretty white.
但你也是拉丁裔 那不一样
But you're also Latino, I mean, it's different.
拉丁只是我的族裔
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表