剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表
May I? Let me get a little bit here.
好吧
Okay.
这一口我要感谢自己
I'm thanking myself for that.
我回道 自己人不客气 普莱斯
And I'm saying, you're welcome, Pryce.
请慢用你的鱼排 先生 不用谢
And you're welcome for that filet, sir.
请允许我重申一次 这一切都是因为我
Let me just say it again, all of this is because of me!
卡希尔先生 我们走吧 - 不能...
Let's go, Mr. Cahill. - We can't get around--
丹尼 还好你来了 关于麦当劳餐厅 我是认真的
Danny, thank God you're here. I'm dead serious about McDonald's.
这事是铁板钉钉了 我们会大获成功
We're gonna do it and we're gonna crush it.
等等 我还没说完 那...
Hold on. Let me finish. So...
我的高尔夫球技一直比克拉克强
I've always been a better golfer than Clark.
这是事实
That's a fact.
普莱斯 你该走了 - 我一根小指头
Time to go, Pryce. - I had more talent in my little finger
比那家伙全身加起来还厉害
than this guy had in his whole body.
普莱斯 如果真是这样
If that were true, Pryce,
那今天大家吃的应该是你的牛排馆吧
we'd all be sitting in your steak house.
等等...我得回应
Hold on, hold on. I gotta respond.
记得吗 因为在索格拉斯之前
And then, remember, because leading in to Sawgrass, okay,
我的开球距离排第四 抓鸟总数排第七
I was fourth in driving distance. I was seventh in total birdies.
推杆净得分排第五
I was fifth in strokes gained putting.
可你呢
But where were you?
我不记得了 那是很久以前了
I don't remember. It was a long time ago.
我还记得 必须告诉大家
I remember. And I have to tell everyone.
你排51 第51名
You were 51st. Five-one.
那是你的排名 基本是个无名小卒
That's where you were, which is nowhere.
但你的确赢了索格拉斯 他是赢了
But you did win Sawgrass. He did do that.
那是他在PGA巡回赛中 赢得的唯二比赛之一
It was one of two wins that he got on the PGA Tour.
就两场 没赢别的了
That's it. Two wins.
但不知为何 他却能将这个战绩 变成一场辉煌的职业生涯
But somehow, he was able to turn that into this magnificent career.
我猜是因为他...你们懂的 有个人魅力 擅长左右逢源
I guess 'cause he's... You know, he's charming and he shmoozes.
看看他 这么帅
And look at him. He's handsome.
你向来都比我帅
You've always been better looking than me.
但我们说句真的 你的高尔夫球技没有我好
But let's be honest, you're not as good a golfer as me.
只是...事实而已
Just like... That's the truth.
我当年能打败你 现在也能打败你
I mean, I could beat you then, and I can beat you now.
再比一次
Rematch!
来再比一场
Let's see a rematch.
可惜这里不是高尔夫球场
It's too bad we're not at a golf course.
小酒杯点球大战如何
How about a shot glass shoot-out?
我可以
I'm in.
不...普莱斯 - 把酒杯放在吧台任何一处
No. No, no, Pryce. - Put that glass anywhere in the bar.
一个推杆 来吧
One putt. Let's do it.
我赌100块醉酒兄赢 - 好吧
I got a hundred bucks on the drunk. - Okay.
我跟你赌 - 我也是
I'll take that. - Me too.
好的
Okay.
各位 我不想让你们失望
Folks, I hate to disappoint,
但今晚不会有这场比赛
but this isn't gonna happen.
我赌500块克拉克赢
Five hundred on Clark!
我爱你 克拉克罗斯
I love you, Clark Ross.
我跟你赌 - 好了 大家冷静一下
I'll take that bet. - Okay, everybody, slow down.
其实 克拉克 这会让我的报道脱颖而出
Actually, Clark, this would be incredible for my piece.
点球大战...
Shoot-out! Shoot-out! Shoot-out!
克拉克 你说不比就好
Just say no, Clark.
你只需要说句不比 大家就会知道了
All you gotta do is say no, and then everyone will know.
正还是反
Call it.
正
Heads.
反 - 天啊 我本来想选反的
Tails. - God, I was gonna say tails.
普莱斯 你确定要这么做
You sure you wanna do this, Pryce?
就算你赢了 你也已经输了
'Cause even if you win, you've lost.
你的那些时光 声望
The years. The prestige.
尊严
The dignity.
那些都赢不回来了
You can't get any of that back.
我呢 我怎样都不会输
But me? I can't lose.
就算我没法击中酒杯
Even if I don't hit this glass right here.
听上去是在给自己找台阶下的借口
Sounds like you're making an excuse.
借口是无能之辈的工具 普莱斯
Excuses are the tools of the incompetent, Pryce.
我不需要借口
I have no use for them.
看起来轻而易举
You make that look so easy.
轮到你了
You're up.
对了 你妻子还好吗
How's your wife, by the way?
我记得挺喜欢她的 安珀
I remember liking her. Amber?
安珀琳恩
Amber-Linn.
我一直觉得你配不上她
I always thought she was too good for you.
她离开你了没有
Has she left you yet?
我在专心打球呢
I'm trying to focus.
她当然离开了
Of course she has.
该死的
Goddamn it!
等等 你们是不是在做局骗我
Wait a second. Are you guys hustling me?
是这样吧
Is that what this was?
你故意让我喝醉的 这是你打的算盘吧
You get me drunk on purpose. Was that the plan?
丹尼灌醉我 然后你哄我 来场高尔夫小游戏
Danny sauces me up and then you got me playing goofy golf here?
见到你很开心 普莱斯
It's good to see you, Pryce.
丹尼 我对你很失望
Danny, I'm disappointed in you.
麦当劳还是会开的 但我不会对你掉以轻心了
We're still gonna do McDonald's, but I'm gonna keep an eye on you.
嘿 克拉克 双倍或全没
Hey, Clark, come on. Double or nothing.
双倍什么 普莱斯 赌球的都不是你和我
Double what, Pryce? You and I aren't even gambling here.
我赌一千块克拉克赢 - 我跟你赌
I've got a thousand on Clark! - I'll take that.
干翻他 克拉克
Kick his ass, Clark!
你先
After you.
有人玩得挺开心
Someone's having a good time.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck!
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be hard on yourself.
这一杆不简单
This is not an easy putt.
谁都可能失手
Anyone could miss it.
我不会失手 但...
I won't, but...
天啊 太疯狂了
Oh, my God. That's insane.
太疯狂了 - 你真可悲 哥们
That was crazy. - You're fucking sad, bro.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道他老得能当你爷爷了
You know he's old enough to be your grandfather.
我不认识你 - 我才认不出你了
Look, I don't know you. - I don't even know you.
双倍或全没 再来一轮
Double or nothing. One more round.
来吧 - 你说笑吧
Let's go. - You can't be serious.
我认真的很 来
I'm dead serious. Come on.
你挂在他身上的样子很可悲
It's pathetic, the way you're hanging all over him.
该说晚安了 普莱斯
It's time to say goodbye, Pryce.
不 天还不晚
No. The night is young.
你不能这样对我说话
You don't get to talk to me like that.
你很丢脸
It's embarrassing.
最后一球 三千
One last shot. Three grand.
你别说了 - 你没有三千块
Stop. - You don't have three grand.
你就是个笑话
You're a fucking clown.
我的酒单呢 你赢我就给钱
How about my bar tab? You win, I pay.
包括我打坏的杯子
Including the glass I broke.
哥们 我们已经说过了 那算我...
Dude, we've been through this. It's my...
好吧 那我们赌别的
Fine. Let's play for something else.
什么都行 随你说
Anything. You name it.
普莱斯 你没有任何我想要的东西
Pryce, you have nothing I want.
是 但你有一样他想要的东西
Yeah, but you have something he wants.
什么意思
What does that mean?
普莱斯想帮他拿一张 稳安邀请赛的赞助商外卡
Pryce wants a sponsorship exemption for the ReadySafe Invitational for him.
不 赌注你来定 比如... - 不
No, you say the stakes. Like... - No.
不 - 让他说赌注
No. - Let him say the stakes.
赌注就是外卡 普莱斯 这是我们在这的唯一原因
The stakes are the exemption, Pryce. It's the only reason we're here.
这是一场局 我们串通好了
This whole thing is a hustle. We're all working together.
你在说什么 - 嘿
What're you talking about? - Hey!
快点比球吧 - 这是个陷阱 他是米茨
Let's get on with the game, huh? - This is a setup. This is Mitts.
他是普莱斯的老球童 那边的女人叫爱莲娜
He's Pryce's old caddy. That woman there, that's Elena.
她是桑提的妈妈 - 噢 小零
She's Santi's mom. - Oh, Zero.
米茨 是你吗
Mittsy, is that you?
克拉克
Clark.
你是个小混球 - 去你的 米茨
剧集 | 一杆入魂(2025) | 导航列表