剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你想知道吗
You want to know how?
因为这一切
Because all this stuff,
其他人的观点
other people's opinions,
屁都不是
it's nothing.
你知道什么重要吗
You know what's not nothing?
医生告诉你 你儿子有病
A doctor tells you there's something wrong with your kid,
以及他不能做的一切
all the things he's never gonna do,
那单子很长
and it's a nice, long list.
但看看你哥哥
But look at your brother.
他很好 聪明幽默
He's great. He's smart, funny.
不提名字
Without naming names,
他显然比我别的孩子更酷
he's apparently cooler than some of my other kids.
所以有事情发生时 我就想 你还有什么招
So now when something happens, it's like, "What else you got?
放马过来
Bring it on."
我懂 正常看起来很好
I get it -- normal seems good.
但猜猜怎么 我们不正常
But guess what -- we're not normal.
我们更好 我们
We're better. We're...
枪弹不入
bulletproof.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要把这些送回去
I'm taking the stuff back.
我来吧 爸爸 我也枪弹不入
I got it, Dad. I'm bulletproof, too.
篝火好些了吗
Did it get better?
是啊 很棒
Yeah, it was great.
大家都把JJ举到肩膀上
Everyone put JJ on their shoulders,
-跳起了康加舞 -真的吗
- and they did a conga line. - Oh, really?
你要了解那是我讽刺的声音
You're gonna have to learn that that's my sarcastic voice.
这是他们的错
This is all their fault.
那是我去过的最糟糕的替代篝火
That was the worst alternative bonfire I have ever been to.
你去过替代篝火吗
You've been to alternative bonfires?
任何不是篝火的东西
Anything that isn't a bonfire
都是篝火的替代物 肯尼斯
is an alternative to a bonfire, Kenneth.
我努力了
I tried.
我还能怎么做呢
I mean, what could I have done differently?
我知道我们还在初期阶段
Look, I know this thing of ours is in its early stages,
但我可以回答很明显的问题吗
but am I allowed to answer really obvious questions?
把这当做试验案例吧
Consider this a test case.
我看出来你在为他抗争了 这很美好
I see the way that you fight for this guy, and it's beautiful.
但他现在在简单的老式中学
But he's in a plain, old high school now.
一位妈妈 甚至是很棒的一位
And a mom, even an amazing one,
也不能解决一切问题
she can't be the one fixing everything.
也许你说得有道理
Well, maybe you have a point.
你的确好像是中学专家
You do seem to be a bit of an expert on high school.
-你知道的 -这不算赞美
- Well, you know... - Really not a compliment.
晚安 伙计
Good night, buddy.
抱歉我让你更难了
I'm sorry I made it harder for you.
我能跟你说件事吗
"Can I, uh, tell you something?"
行啊
Anything.
我希望你帮忙
"I wanted you to help."
真的吗
Really?
所以不只是我一个人不知道该怎么做
So it's not just me who doesn't know how to do this?
很好
Mm. Good.
好吧 我们
All right, we'll --
我们一起搞明白 分开来
we'll figure it out together -- separately.
我知道那些朋友会回到你身边
And I know you'll get those friends back.
别这样
Oh, stop!
别那样看着我 那会让我做一些事
Don't give me that look that makes me do things.
天啊 你找到了我的东西
Oh, my God! You found my things!
不是我找到的
I didn't find them.
是我拿走的
I took them.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我还以为那是垃圾
Because I thought they were garbage.
姐姐 怎么了 我认识你吗
Sis, what's going on? Hey, do I know you?
对 你是她朋友
Yeah. You're friends with...
雷
Ray?
你好 吉莉安
Hey, Jillian.
大家好 我同年级的每个女孩
Hey, every girl in my grade.
他拿走了我的东西
He took my stuff.
但那没关系 因为他以为那是垃圾
But it's okay, because he thought it was garbage.
你为什么要拿走我的垃圾
And why were you taking my garbage?
因为我枪弹不入
Because I'm bulletproof?
好了
Okay! Ah. Yeah.
丢脸什么的 我开始懂了
That shame thing, I'm -- I'm getting it.
早上好 差不多吧 我又来了
Morning -- almost. Again.
我知道我说过我不会再帮你
I know I said I wouldn't help you anymore,
但我有个主意帮忙让你朋友瞬间
but I had an idea about how to get all your friends back
回到你身边
in a split second.
之后我再也不会帮你了
And then I will never help you again.
你烂在街上我也不管
You know, you can rot in the street for all I care.
你同意吗
Are you game?
好
Yes, okay.
最棒的是
The best part of this is,
妈妈什么都不用做
Mom will have done nothing at all.
而伊斯特莱克会做
Eastlake will.
这很大胆 但我决定换做我的任何一个孩子
It's a big swing, but I decided I'd do this
我都会这样做
with any of my kids.
伊斯特莱克第一 拉斐特垃圾
好 来试试
Right. Give it a go.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我想着
You know, I figured
我最想做的事就是为你抗争
there's nothing I like to do more than fight for you.
让你的朋友们尝尝滋味
Let's give your friends a taste.
我要把这把钥匙藏在后面
Okay, I'm gonna hide this key way back --
他们看起来很蠢
Oh, they look stupid.
我就放在这里
I'll leave it right there.
那是JJ·迪梅奥吗
Is that JJ DiMeo?
-哥们 -哥们
- Dude! - Dude!
-哥们 -哥们 你没事吧
- Dude! - Dude, are you okay?
伊斯特莱克的人绑的你吗 这可不酷
Eastlake did this to you? Not cool!
JJ可是我们的兄弟
JJ's our boy!
你们帮他开锁
You guys unlock him.
我去他家告诉他妈妈
I'll go to his house and tell his mom.
这是干什么的
Hey, what's this for?
伊斯特莱克 你们掉了钥匙
Hey, Eastlake, you forgot your key!
天啊
Oh, my God.
走吧
All right, come on.
你们要为此付出代价 伊斯特莱克
You're gonna pay for this, Eastlake!
我不知道JJ是谁 但我很抱歉
I don't know who JJ is, but I'm sorry!
不犯规
No call!
我听说了你对那孩子做的事
I heard about what you did to that kid.
这都是为了你 JJ
This is all for you, JJ!
运动的所有人都是为了JJ吗
Does everyone who plays a sport do it for JJ?
我们揍了把你锁起来的人了吗 JJ
Did we get the one that locked you up, JJ?
还没有
No, not yet.
闭嘴
Shut up, shut up.
我们同意这种屠♥杀♥吗
Are we okay with all this carnage?
是啊 加油 美国橄榄球
Oh, yeah, yeah. Go, American football! Go on!
你过得开心吗 JJ
You having a good time, JJ?
当然 贱♥人♥
"Hells yeah, bitch."
那 那真新鲜
Is that -- That's new.
那意味着他要去卫生间
Oh! That means he has to go to the bathroom.
站起来 快 站起来
Get up. Go on. Get up. Go on.
抱歉 亲爱的 走吧
Sorry, darling. Yeah, go on.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表