剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I know!
天啊 而你们的爸爸很棒
Oh, my God, and you're dad's amazing.
也许有个人能帮忙重现那一夜
You know, there might be one person that can help re-create that night.
谁
Who?
你想让我帮你吗 真的吗
You want me to help you? Really?
我知道这让你有些尴尬
Well, I know it's a bit uncomfortable.
是啊
Yeah.
别把这当成是帮忙
Look, don't think of it so much as helping --
把这当做是做万事通的机会
uh, more of a chance to be a know-it-all.
你还是万事通 对吧
You are still a know-it-all, aren't you?
算是吧
Yeah, I kind of am, yeah.
你发现我和吉米
Now, the night that you found...
在一起的那一晚
Jimmy and me together --
是在酒吧 对吧
it was in a bar, wasn't it?
那不是我们的第一夜了 有些模糊了
It wasn't our first of the night -- it's a bit fuzzy.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你还记得名字吗
Might you remember the name?
你知道你生命中最浪漫的一晚
You do realize that the most romantic night of your life
碰巧是我生命中最丢人的一晚吧
happens also to be the most humiliating night of mine?
这酒吧的名字真长
Awfully long name for a bar.
不是吗
No?
你有没有逃过一劫
You ever dodge a bullet
然后在18年后和它喝咖啡吗
and then have coffee with it 18 years later?
好吧 继续 继续
All right, moving on, moving on.
-当时放了一首歌♥ -是的
- There was a song playing. - There was.
-你记得是什么吗 -记得
- Do you remember what it was? - I do.
-你要告诉我吗 -看情况
- Are you gonna tell me? - Depends.
-什么情况 -18年前你有没有甩了我
- On? - On whether or not you dumped me 18 years ago.
你还喜欢我
You still have feelings for me.
真荒唐
That's absurd.
我的婚姻很美满
I'm happily married, so...
抱歉我迟到了 亲爱的
Ooh, sorry I'm late, hon. Oh. Hi.
交通堵塞
Traffic.
-怎么了 -什么
- What? - What?
-怎么了 -这是你妻子吗
- What? - That's your wife?
-是啊 -卷发 还爱迟到
- Yes. - With the curly hair and the being late?
交通堵塞
"Traffic."
天啊
Bloody hell.
实际上很可悲
Very sad, actually.
我可以有喜欢的类型
I'm allowed to have a type.
你怎么能这样做 JJ
How could you do this, JJ?
我脆弱了
"I had a weak moment."
伙计 你吃了柜子里的17盒巧克力
Dude, you ate 17 boxes of chocolate in that closet.
你怎么打开盒子的
How'd you even open up the boxes?
我看见巧克力了 醒来后 就看不见巧...
"I see the chocolate, I wake up, I don't see the choc--"
好吧 这不仅是巧克力
Okay, well, you know, these weren't just chocolates.
还是人们托付给我们的定情信物
These were tokens of love people trusted us with.
你要怎么办啊
What are you gonna do about it?
不知道 无法思考
"Don't know. Can't think.
需要再吃巧克力
Need more chocolate."
不许再吃了
No more chocolate!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
菲欧娜想在学校舞会上跳肚皮舞
Fiona wants to do a belly dance at the school dance,
我在放松臀部
so I'm loosening up my hips.
舞蹈是应该讲故事的
They're supposed to tell a story.
这是一种迷人的艺术形式
It's a fascinating art form.
今晚是我洗碗
I'm on dishes tonight.
-我帮你洗 -为什么
- I'm doing them for you. - Why?
传播爱意
Just spreading the love.
如今我心里满是爱意
My heart's so full of it these days,
为什么不把爱传出去呢
why not pay it forward?
但你还没有见过她
But you -- you haven't even met her yet.
我知道
I know.
我尽量别抱太大希望
I'm trying not to get my hopes up,
但猜猜怎么
but guess what?
我抱了很大的希望
They are up, baby.
就像我的臀部表达的一样
Or as my hips would say...
你在逗我吧
Oh, you're kidding me.
美酒进来...
"Wine enters, blah, blah, blah.
我看到你时 就叹息 叶芝
I look at you, I sigh. Yeats."
拜托 酒 我们是朋友
Oh, come on, wine! We're friends!
拜托
Come on.
这是情人节 没那么难的
It's Valentine's Day, it's not that hard.
我只想让我们更亲密
All I wanted to do was to bring us closer.
现在我们得庆祝
And now we're gonna have to celebrate
该死的愚蠢节日了
this stupid bloody holiday.
吉米会觉得被忽视了 我不爱他
And Jimmy is gonna end up feeling neglected and unloved.
该死 我只剩一件事可做了
Ugh, sod it, there's only one thing left for me to do.
坦白 希望他明白
Come clean and hope he understands.
不
No.
我得毁了情人节
I got to blow up Valentine's Day.
米勒博士 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Miller. Um, I need your help.
我对情人节感觉很激动
I got all worked up about Valentine's Day --
毫无理由就引发了轩然大♥波♥
made a big stink for absolutely no reason.
你的确这样
You do do that.
总之 我的计划没实现
Anyway, my plan didn't happen,
现在我得对这节日拉火警了
and now I have to pull a fire alarm on the whole holiday.
你必须做我的借口
You have to be my excuse.
好
Okay.
但作为交换 以后我会要求你帮忙
But a time will come when I will want a favor from you in exchange.
真的吗
Mm, really?
高压攻势不错 米勒博士
Nice power play, Dr. Miller.
做得很好 我很为你骄傲
Very well-done. Very proud of you, actually.
这就是帮忙了
Oh, that's favor enough.
扯平了
Call it even.
计划是这样的
Okay, man, here's the plan.
你要用你收到的糖果盒
You're gonna replace the candygrams you ate
换掉你吃掉的糖果盒
with candygrams you receive.
所以出去迷惑17个人
So get out there and charm 17 people
送你糖果盒
into sending you candygrams.
知道了吗
Got it?
JJ喜欢你的牛仔裤
JJ likes your jeans.
JJ喜欢你的发型
JJ likes your hair.
JJ喜欢你的发型
JJ likes your hair!
这个糖果盒是给谁的 JJ吗
Now, who's this candygram go to -- JJ?
JJ JJ
JJ. JJ.
情人节上课车
免费乘车 不过你得买♥♥个糖果盒
Free cart rides, except you got to buy a candygram.
你要为JJ买♥♥个糖果盒吗
You're gonna buy a candygram for JJ?
这个糖果盒是给谁的
Now, who's this candygram going to?
JJ JJ
JJ? JJ.
JJ 你有好多爱人啊
JJ, you have so many sweethearts.
给我
Give me that.
给我
Give me that.
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
住手
Stop it!
你在帮我 这真有爱
"It's very sweet you're helping me."
好吧
All right, man.
我给你买♥♥一个
I'll buy you one.
雷 你能给我些建议吗
Hi, Ray. Can you give me some advice?
不行
No.
开玩笑的 可以
Just kidding. Yes.
我本该告诉你的
I should've told you this --
我还算跟我男友在一起
I'm still technically with my boyfriend,
虽然我只喜欢你
even though I only have feelings for you.
我是小三
I'm the other man.
有其父必有其子啊
Like father, like son.
怎么跟我男友分手才好
What's the best way to break up with my boyfriend
才会不伤他的心
so I don't hurt him?
告诉他你要搬家了
Tell him you're moving away.
这会轻易让他失望的
That would let him down easy.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表