剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
富人啊
Rich guys.
肯尼斯
Kenneth!
JJ想跟你谈谈
JJ wants to talk to you.
这里
Out here.
好吧
Okay.
肯尼斯
Kenneth?
怎么 JJ
Yes, JJ?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是个傻瓜
I've been a fool.
真的吗 难以置信你这样说
Really? I can't believe you're saying that.
信吧 我在说
Well, believe it. I'm saying it.
我 JJ·迪梅奥
Me, the JJ DiMeo.
请原谅我 我们好翻篇
Please forgive me so we can move on.
我当然原谅你
Well, of course I forgive you.
只是有时候很难
It's just... hard sometimes.
我不想仅仅把这当成是一份工作
I don't want to treat this as just a job.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
适当的平衡是什么啊
What's the right balance, you know?
绝对的
Yep. Totally.
迪伦觉得很烦恼
This has been very annoying for Dylan.
我知道我们会和好的
Well, I know we'll get there.
因为重要的是我们关心彼此
Because the important thing is that we care about each other.
这点不会变
Nothing's gonna change that.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, buddy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你俩接着聊吧
Well, I'll leave you guys to it.
英国人喜欢什么
妈妈喜欢什么 喜欢做什么
Hey, what is Mom into? What does Mom like to do?
我不知道 洗衣服 载我们出去
I don't know -- laundry, drive us places,
预约
make appointments.
除了为我们做的事
Other than stuff for us.
重新安排预约
Reschedule appointments.
我还以为你在道歉呢
And I thought you were apologizing.
没有 但我听到了你的话
No, but I heard what you said.
这让我觉得也许我该道歉
It makes me think maybe I should.
我的确需要你
I do need you.
我想那就是我害怕的
And I think that's what I'm afraid of.
你没什么好担心的
You've got nothing to worry about.
尽情需要吧
Need away.
有我在 伙计
You got me, buddy.
你想要板子吗
What, you want the board?
来吧
There we go.
好了
There.
这很难
"This is hard.
我们能重新用那设备吗
Can we go back to the device?"
真搞笑 JJ
Ha ha. Very funny, JJ.
你的确有生活
"You do have a life.
别让我影响你
Don't let me keep you from it."
我的确有 但那并不意味着
Yeah, I do, but that doesn't mean
我想少陪陪你
I want to spend less time with you.
你是我的伙计
You're my bro.
来吧
Come here.
解锁
Unlock it.
锁定
Lock it.
解锁
Unlock it.
对
Right.
知道吗
You know what?
也许我们该少花点时间在一起
Maybe we should spend a little less time together.
妈妈 你得跟我来
Mom, I need you to come with me.
现在不行 雷 我很忙
Yeah, not now, Ray. I'm busy.
很重要
It's important.
如果你直接告诉我你需要什么
Look, it's just faster if you tell me what you need
而不是装作想跟我一起玩 这会更快
rather than pretending you want to hang out with me.
不
No.
一块还是两块
One lump or two?
我想着一起玩
I thought it'd be nice to hang out
做点你喜欢的事 这挺好的
and do something you like, for once.
你喜欢下午茶 对吧
You do like afternoon tea, right?
是的
I do like afternoon tea, yes.
我知道 我记得
I know. I remembered.
如果没戴头巾
One is not completely dressed for tea
就不算为下午茶正确着装
unless one's wearing a fascinator.
你从哪里学到的
Where'd you learn that?
我搜到了
I Googled it.
你也查了这是不是仅限女性戴的吗
Did you also Google whether they're just for women?
要牛奶吗
Milk?
谢谢
Please.
我的确教你成为了一个有钱的笨蛋
Wow, I really did teach you how to be a rich little twit,
对吧
didn't I?
我做过的错事没什么好借口
I don't have a good excuse for what I did.
我想着我就是喜欢融入那些人
I guess I just liked fitting in with those people.
但这可以是我们自己的俱乐部
But this can be our own little club --
跟他们的一样高档
every bit as fancy as theirs.
抱歉 妈妈 我爱你
I'm sorry, Mom! I love you!
我觉得去俱乐部的最棒部分
I feel like the best part of being at that club
就是跟你一起共度的时光
was the time I spent with you!
别说了 你要让我哭了
Oh, stop it! You're going to make me cry!
是真的
It's true!
亲爱的
Darling.
我爱你 雷
I love you, Ray.
如果这对你重要 那总有一天
If it's important to you, then one day,
你会想办法回到那俱乐部
you will figure out a way to get back to that club.
你觉得这么快就来了另一辆火车是不是不安全
Do you think it's safe for there to be another train quite so soon?!
这是即将发生的悲剧
It's a tragedy waiting to happen!
加满吗 亲爱的
Top up, love?!
好的
Don't mind if I do!
黄瓜片给的有点少啊 泳池男孩
Little stingy on the cucumber slices there, cabana boy.
这地方变得糟透了
"This place has gone to hell."
你们不会一直来这里
You guys aren't gonna show up
骗吃骗喝吧
all of the time for free stuff, right?
我还是不说了
I'd rather not say.
好吧
Okeydoke.
这是我最后一天来了
Today is my last day.
泳池男孩
Cabana boy!
我走了
I'll be leaving now.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表