剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你跟我来 我告诉你要怎么做
You're coming with me. I'll show you how it's done.
很高兴你今天过来 克莱尔
Happy to have you with us today, Claire.
付了一个人的钱 来了两个人 有意思
Two for the price of one. That's fun.
你跟我描述一下
All right, why don't you describe for me
你的通常锻炼计划吧
your typical exercise regimen.
上学前我会在健身房♥待两个小时
Well, I'm usually in the gym for two hours
放学后待三个小时
before school and another three after.
我的体脂率是6%
I have 6% body fat,
我还有希望参加2020年的东京奥♥运♥会
and I still have a shot at Tokyo in 2020.
好吧
Okay.
按几次
Squeeze this a few times.
来 用力
Yeah. Get it, get some.
你最棒了
Yeah, you're the boss.
93, 94...
中心
And...center.
你什么意思 是这样吗
What do you mean? Like -- Like this?
我在自言自语
Oh, I was talking to myself.
很好 我们扶着你
That's it. We've got you.
很好
That's it. Yep.
没人喜欢炫耀
Nobody likes a show-off.
医生说你可以承重了
Come on, the doctor said you were cleared for weight bearing.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
我做到了 你也可以
"I did it. You can do it."
我不行
I can't, I can't.
加油 洛克
"Come on, Rock."
做得更好点 肯尼斯
我可不喜欢这句话
Dude, not loving this new square.
加油 洛克
Come on, Rock!
你能做到 洛克
You can do it, Rock!
让她别叫我巨石[同音]
Stop telling him to call me The Rock.
不是巨石 是洛克
Not The Rock -- Rock.
-《洛奇》里的 -我从没看过
- From "Rocky"? - I've never seen that.
你从来没看过《洛奇》吗
You've never seen "Rocky"?!
站起来
And up.
我做到了
I did it.
我做到了 这很棒
I did it. This is great!
谢谢你 JJ
Thank you, JJ.
谢谢你 叫着洛克的男人
Thank you, uh, guy -- guy who yells at Rock.
洛奇 洛奇 坐下来
Rocky. Rocky. Sit back down.
进展得不错 对吧
This went well, right?
这姑娘喜欢你
Hey, this chick is digging you.
你不明白
"You don't understand.
我明白女孩是怎么看我的
I know how girls see me.
像是一个朋友 或者泰迪熊
Like a friend or a teddy bear."
JJ 你真的这么想吗
JJ, you really think that?
别管了
"Let it go.
这样更容易
It's...E-A -- easier."
我妈妈刚给我发短♥信♥
So, my mom just texted me.
她今晚要去见网友
She's going on a Tinder date tonight.
她彻底重回情场了
She's really getting back out there with a vengeance.
总之 今晚我一个人在家
But anyway, I have the house to myself tonight
你想过来为期中考试复习吗
if you want to come over and study for midterms?
他答应
Yes, that's a yes.
等等
Uh, hold on.
行
Yes.
真好
Cool.
一会儿见
So, I'll -- I'll see you later.
不错
Yeah.
人体腺体
还有更好的 她有个双胞胎姐姐
And it gets better. She has a twin sister.
年轻人 年轻人
Young man. Young man!
马上来办公室
In my office now.
带上你的手♥机♥
And bring your phone.
停下
Stop it.
抱歉我迟到了 怎么了
Sorry I'm late. What's the occasion?
你赢了作文比赛吗 雷
Did you win an essay contest, Ray?
或者在标准化考试中找到了错误
Or find a mistake in a standardized test?
恐怕不是 雷在分发这个
I'm afraid not. Ray's been distributing this.
是一个女孩乳♥头♥的性照片
It's a sexual photo of a girl's nipple.
-性 -性
-Sexual? -Sexual.
-性 -性 -性
-Sexual? -Sexual. -Sexual?
你们能别说性了吗
Can you please both stop saying "Sexual"?
那是真的吗
Is that true?
这是这所学校发生的第一件
Now, this is the first time something so, well...
如此"性感"的事
hot has happened at this school.
拉斐特社区在等待我的回答
The Lafayette community is awaiting my response.
你会受到惩罚 以警戒他人
You will be made an example of.
你们谁有问题吗
Now, do either of you have any questions?
但是
But --
天啊 她没冲我吼
Oh, God, she's not yelling at me.
比我想的更糟糕
It's more serious than I thought.
注意了 女士们先生们
Attention, ladies and gentlemen.
看见那边愤怒的人们了吗
See all those angry people there?
他们刚从夏威夷抵达 行李还没来
They just arrived from Hawaii without any of their luggage.
学着点
Watch and learn.
你好 有什么需要的
Hello. How can I help you?
如果你们弄丢了我的包 我就没皮带了
If you've lost my bag, I have no belts.
很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
下次您坐飞机减10元怎么样
Can I offer you $10 off your next flight?
如果我明天弹不到尤克里里
Okay, if I'm not strumming that ukulele by tomorrow,
我会吃到你的家人
I will eat your family.
我会在你的文件上标注"当务之急"
I'm gonna put the word "Priority" in your file.
这些澳洲坚果比你一年的工资还要贵
抱歉带来不便 我们退回了您的行李托运费
注意各位 闭嘴
Attention, everyone. Shut up.
你们都是坏人
You're all terrible people
带着我见过的最悲哀的晒痕
with the saddest tan lines I've ever seen
从夏威夷航♥班♥上下来
coming off any Hawaiian flight.
你们用的是什么 防晒系数90的吗 太弱了
What do you use? 90 SPF? Weak.
我为她道歉 她还在培训
Sorry about her. She's in training.
你怎么能坦然接受
How can you just take that?
那些人对你的方式就跟我对雷一样
Those people are treating you the way I treat Ray,
那很恶心
and that is disgusting.
你怎么这么愤怒
Where is all this anger coming from?
我受够了我们一家人一直被欺负
I'm sick of this family constantly being messed with.
我想我是个怪胎 但很抱歉
And I guess I'm a freak, but I'm sorry.
我没法都憋在心里
I just can't hold it all in.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
我也不能
I can't do that either.
我下班后想带你去看点东西
After I finish this, I got something I want to show you.
是的
Ooh-whoo! Yes.
伙计 你看起来准备好了
You, my dude, look ready.
这不是约会
"It's not a date."
好吧 你说什么都行
Okay, yeah. Whatever you say.
如果是呢
"What if...it is?"
做自己就好
Just be yourself.
人们喜欢那个人
People love that guy.
需要什么吗
You need anything?
项链吗
The chain?
我30岁才戴得好看
I was 30 before I could pull this off.
给
There.
天啊 瞧
"Day-um!" See?
所以我练嗓子
This is why I do the vocal exercises.
走吧
Let's go.
两位 进来吧
Oh, hey, guys. Come on in.
我喜欢金项链 JJ
Oh, I love the gold chain, JJ.
看起来很有80年代的风格
It's so '80s.
你等什么呢
Well, what are you waiting for?
进去吧
Get in there.
大家好
Well, hello, everyone.
爱你
Love you.
我都不了解你了
I don't even know you!
你一直在说要单身 发展男性友谊
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表